Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
My son had the same condition Atti does (septic arthritis in his hip though rather than his knee). I couldn’t imagine pratting about the way she has been when I was in hospital with him.

Also it gives me the ick knowing she would have been trying to act all pally with the doctors there, guarantee she would be like “hullo, it me! I am studying to become a doctor too!” with them 🙄
It's so strange that she is sharing so much detail.
I cringed hard the other day when she said they were spending the day at "paeds" day unit. It felt very much like someone trying to use doctor speak. I feel like everyone I know would say paediatrics.

Reactions: 21

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230327-150413~2.png

Im not just saying this but I don't think someone who doesnt grasp how creepy and cringe they look flailing about in a car park should be trusted with making any potentially life saving decisions

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She’s obsessed with “bringing back old Hannah vibes” what the fuck are you on about? You mean you wore a blazer a few years ago when everyone did? Groundbreaking.

Cant believe she honestly wrote that story about ‘solo’ parenting. She misses having a servant who would bring her stuff so she didn’t have to get her arse off the sofa. Yeah it is ‘all on you’ to parent them sometimes. Did you not realise this when you chose to have them? Show me a couple who are with each other 24/7 nevermind ACTUAL single parents or people whose partners work away. She wants so badly to excuse her shitty behaviour/lazing around because it’s ‘so hard’ but she doesn’t know the meaning of the word.

I can’t stop laughing at her talking about the holiday being hard when she literally took a friend to play nanny.

Maria1212

Chatty Member
"little adventures like these ❤" proceeds to post series of the most dull, aesthetically unpleasing photos of herself looking like an egg, her TB awkwardly forced into a camera propped up on a bin shot, yet another hideous clinical hotel loo, a close up of macdonalds.. oh yeah and some eerily quiet looking pics of a castle that give even me second hand fear and I'm not the one pulling a sickie.. (seriously.. a sicky for that? Lol)

Oh aye what an adventure!

• Haha

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
Their memories will be of the time Tiny Boyfriend conned their mum out of her savings left a massive shit in the boot of her VW Golf 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 20

UsernameLeah

The fact she doesn't keep spare underwear/toiletries in the hand luggage and didn't think of buying cheap temporary replacements from one of the many 24h shops all over NYC shows us exactly the value she places on hygiene. None. Couldn't even be arsed to pretend in front of her new boyfriend. Good grief, she is GROSS.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
She’s such a basic, unoriginal, boring twat. Nothing special or interesting about her in the slightest. She has all the personality of my left big toe. Fuck off from the internet Hannah, you racist pig.

• Haha

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Has she really fucking set up her phone camera and got her course mates in for a group hug just to film it

• Haha
  • Wow

JellyDonut

VIP Member
She literally hates her kids. I bet she wishes that Chris would have full custody and she can re-live her uni days shagging TinyBoyfriend in Travel Lodges and taking selfies with “her people” on her medicine course. She is genuinely more enthusiastic about her college classmates than she is about her own kids. Absolutely fucking weirdo.

thelittlepeach

Ha i hoped i wasn’t the only one who couldn’t work out what cozzy livs meant. Also bunking off college but posting about it on social media doesn’t seem like the best idea when you’re waiting for uni offers etc. I mean i bunked off all the time but like, i was 17, and kept it quiet.

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
Brunch with her mates this morning.
Am I the only 30 something that sees friends maybe once a week? Some friends I don't see for months because we're all busy working, parenting, etc

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
Is she fucking for real? So she’s got another free holiday, which she’s barely even acknowledged, and now on the very first day she’s moaning about having to parent her own children, and seems surprised that they want her and not her best friend looking after them!! 😡 Hannah you are a pathetic excuse for a mother, sort your shit out before you alienate both boys, and start being grateful for what you actually have!!
She is honestly so dim! She’s confused both her children want her, they’re mum, over her friend?! this holiday is probably a huge culture shock having to spend that much time with her kids, also why has she cried?! She’s acting like that’s normal. Interesting she only seems to get upset when she’s stuck with her kids (Christmas day she said she found it really hard) those poor boys deserve more 💔

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
Imagine if she found out about Australia too 🤯
The transatlantic slave trade... mind blown!

It really speaks to her ignorance and vapidness. Even if she didn't learn it at school, how do you make it to your 30s without having learnt a bit about your country's history. It's truly mind-boggling.