Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m giving you what you want.

the argument was between Hannah, Chris and Hannah’s new boyfriend (Kenny Ken)

chris wants to leave the UK for a bit - something to do with the police (dog fighting & illegal streaming?) and little Kenny Ken thinks it’s out of order. None of his business imho but he has a fair point.

Hannah obviously wants him to stay. Tables were thrown at her dad etc

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Listen doogie. Yes you may have had a tough Xmas but pls don’t rein on my parade

I have this info on good authority. There is more detail coming. Be patience.

View attachment 1836677
Are we meant to believe that someone is texting you updates and calling you sally? So you’re using your real name for this message board and risking being found out? Or do you go by the name ‘sally breadsticks’ in real life. This stuff is just so far fetched 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are we meant to believe that someone is texting you updates and calling you sally? So you’re using your real name for this message board and risking being found out? Or do you go by the name ‘sally breadsticks’ in real life. This stuff is just so far fetched 😂
Doogie, my name is Sally. Of course it’s not breadsticks! That would be daft. They don’t know me as Sally btw x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sally your Intel is off the charts. Especially showing us Kenny kens name for what it is and NOT jack like the Instagram sleuths discovered. Keep the stories comin 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like there are possibly kernels of truth in Sally's amazing updates, covered over with the unbelievable (and best) bits so as not to be too obvious 🧐

Reactions: 12
“Trapped” = I had to be an adult for the day and looked after my kids with my ex

Bet she had a tantrum and went up to bed to watch bloody Grey’s Anatomy!

AC9D5478-1FE0-4876-8F9C-9D5E9A3306C9.jpeg

Reactions: 18
I came on to talk about the trapped thing. I was surprised at the post and my heart went out to her thinking she'd been stuck with unsympathetic extended family or only saw the kids half the day but then I remembered she was literally spending the whole day just the kids and Chris. Trapped. Jesus christ

Reactions: 19
I feel like there are possibly kernels of truth in Sally's amazing updates, covered over with the unbelievable (and best) bits so as not to be too obvious 🧐
Nailed it

Like I said recently… I get info and the majority is true but some is debatable. Hard for me to filter only the nailed on stuff so I post it all.

Is that a crime? I’m a human.

Hannah’s recent post proves something kicked off.

One day you’ll know the whole truth. Stay blessed and Jesus loves you

• Haha
I just don’t understand why she had children before having a better go at dealing with her own mummy issues. Those poor boys - they make her feel trapped and it was other ‘brilliant people who made it feel special’.

• Sad
I just don’t understand why she had children before having a better go at dealing with her own mummy issues. Those poor boys - they make her feel trapped and it was other ‘brilliant people who made it feel special’.
I don’t think she has ever had a maternal bone in her body tbh, so I question why did she have kids in the first place. I’ve followed her for years pre lil trappers and I don’t recall her mentioning wanting kids 🤔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.