Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she has ever had a maternal bone in her body tbh, so I question why did she have kids in the first place. I’ve followed her for years pre lil trappers and I don’t recall her mentioning wanting kids 🤔
CHASING THAT MUMMY BLOGGER DOLLAR

Which became important as the arse fell out of her ‘fashion’ blogger grift

Reactions: 6
Guys, just remember - Meredith grey is a doctor and had mummy issues and didn't think she wanted kids then she had kids and became maternal and Hannah bases her whole life on a fictional character!

Reactions: 12
I just don’t understand why she had children before having a better go at dealing with her own mummy issues. Those poor boys - they make her feel trapped and it was other ‘brilliant people who made it feel special’.
the brilliant people making it special thing is super weird. like... you are the adult... YOU need to make it special for your kids!? wtaf. even if I felt like shiiite (which I do, sometimes, especially in moments like xmas where I am off routine etc.) I would just fake it and not let on to anyone. It's bloody XMAS!

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20221229_211713.jpg

Stop saying you hope this tit for me, this is all stuff you hope for yourself UGH the tunnel visions so boring.

Also how is the unexpected sparkly joy unexpected if its what makes life so wonderful. And you're telling us to expect it. She can't write for tit

P1-4025500252397.jpg

This year's post sponsored (or inspired by):

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Trapped" My god, this woman is a drama queen. Surely she chose to spend it with Chris? Makes him sound terrible. And thankful to those who made it "special" wtf? I can understand the pressure that Christmas might bring when you have in-laws or difficult families, but by all accounts she spends a lot of time with her loving family anyway, and no longer has in-laws to worry about. Shouldn't Christmas be about her children anyway? What is she on.

Reactions: 8
She cried most of Xmas day??? Wtf perhaps she is having the epic breakdown everyone in here predicted

Reactions: 16
She cried most of Christmas Day and then had the best day of 2022 on Boxing Day. Wtf

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine Christmas Day as a kid with your mum crying all day?!
She’d be getting a Hot Wheels to the back of the head if she was acting up like that on my Christmas Day 😂

Seriously though, everything has to be about her. The breakup is about her, not that the kids’ lives have changed. Everything she reckons to be pursuing… people usually talk about wanting a better life for their children or wanting to make their kids proud. Never our Hannah. Most people with children behave like them and their child/ren are a single entity… she’s like duck these kids! There’s something so off about her, it’s insane.

Reactions: 18
If she was crying on Xmas day it’s because she was annoyed at having to play happy families with Chris and the kids, and because she didn’t get to have a Xmas shag-a-thon with Tiny Boyfriend™️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.