Hannah Gale #10 Hold me closer, tiny boyfriend, not a Dr but I’ll pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am suprised she replied to the message about the leopard, I doubt Gemma is so busy that she is unable to upload a post of chocolate or OOTD every and again

Reactions: 14
Didnt realise there was a new thread and wondered why the hell there wasnt a comment about those pink Bershka shoes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a seasoned heel wearer it grind my gears when these fair weather twonks think they can just buy shoes like that Willy nilly. At 33. When she’s been wearing hideous new balance and spilling out of river island flats for years. That money you’re ‘so privileged’ to get from your followers, spend it on your kids or the less fortunate. Rather than looking unfortunate.

Reactions: 6
I thought having your Lacey bra showing out of your top was a fashion trend that died about 15 years ago 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Of course she’s going out. And gonna have the best night ever. Much better than Chris’. And it’s gonna be the perfect end to such an amazing year!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This girl needs to see a therapist. Rather than regressing to her 19 year old self and inadvertently pushing her children away.

Reactions: 12
I thought having your Lacey bra showing out of your top was a fashion trend that died about 15 years ago 🙄
Yeah she’s insistent on having her bra on show these days, I don’t get it. It’s not on trend? It looks scruffy and lazy cos she just plonks a black one on under everything.

I agree re: therapy. Dear god random shags (and attaching yourself to them far too quickly), boozing and pretending to be 18 are not the answer. I know we don’t see Chris and how he behaves but surely he is the better parent at the moment. Those poor boys.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s insistent on having her bra on show these days, I don’t get it. It’s not on trend? It looks scruffy and lazy cos she just plonks a black one on under everything.

I agree re: therapy. Dear god random shags (and attaching yourself to them far too quickly), boozing and pretending to be 18 are not the answer. I know we don’t see Chris and how he behaves but surely he is the better parent at the moment. Those poor boys.
I sincerely hope that Chris is being a better parent so those boys have a chance.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t Atti’s bday New Years Day? Looks like she’ll be a tragic hungover mother tomorrow

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.