Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trainer that she had didn’t do meal plans or food info - just gave same info you can get with a 30 second google search! Basically - pointless!
Not defending as CC isn’t for everyone, but I’ve done a block with Rumer myself (a while back before she went viral with the insta slimmers!) and for me, you’re paying for the accountability, knowledge about making protein / fibre / calories work for my height and weight, plus shes literally online 24/7 if you need any reassurance or advice. That was the main thing for me. Personally it was a great one time thing that you then carry on alone.

It’s not for everyone but I think those girls could really have learnt a lot and just carried it on afterwards... instead it’s back to the cycle of a new fad, new challenge and new transformation. I think they’ll just go round in circles with different plans!

Reactions: 6
It's obviously not what plan she does, she just can't stick to things, one boozy night/hangover day can undo a weeks worth of work, in my opinion

Reactions: 4
Why shouldn't she enjoy a night out for her sisters birthday because she's on a diet? That's when they don't work!
Exactly, you still need to be able to enjoy events in your life. She did really well on SW before she had her baby, give her a chance.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, you still need to be able to enjoy events in your life. She did really well on SW before she had her baby, give her a chance.
Im not begrudging her a night out, just why get McDonalds the day after and ‘flexi syn’ - which isn’t encouraged on SW. Be better getting straight back on plan with a healthy SW breakfast. She’s not done a full week yet and already making excuses 🤔

I’m hope she has bed sister in laws permission to post that extremely personal photo?!
I would be fuming if that was me 😑
Could of at least waiting until they were both dressed and give it a few hours, jeez 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m hope she has bed sister in laws permission to post that extremely personal photo?!
I would be fuming if that was me 😑
Could of at least waiting until they were both dressed and give it a few hours, jeez 😒
Wow. That is such an intimate photo. I'm all for normalising breast feeding but putting a pic of someone up that is that personal is a big thing

Reactions: 5
I'm genuinely surprised it's still there to be honest. As far as women who have just given birth go, she does look really good but still
It's an intimate moment that shouldn't be shared by someone other than the subject in the photograph x

Reactions: 2
It's an intimate moment that shouldn't be shared by someone other than the subject in the photograph x
Absolutely! That's something that you would share within family although I'm not sure you'd show your father in law such an intimate picture of yourself

I was so shocked at that too. I really hope that she had permission but I can't imagine who would give permission for that to be shown on such a public platform.

Can you imagine just giving birth and then being asked if 57k strangers can see your bare tits? Or worse, finding out after that she did it without permission? I'd be very stressed and livid 😂😱

Reactions: 6
Absolutely! That's something that you would share within family although I'm not sure you'd show your father in law such an intimate picture of yourself
Don't you remember hannah sharing naked pics with her dad for fathers day 😂😂😂 accidental but still funny!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Now did she share that pic to get us all off her back about SW ?🤔 Either way it worked
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbf, even before the baby was here the way they all touched her bare bump constantly and it was alwaysssss out, it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s agreed to that picture being shared 🤷🏼‍♀️
Very strange in my opinion

• Wow