Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god @ellas_eats has joined the zumba crew 😂😂 shes another that needs a thread forever gurning on videos "at work" where she seems to do duck all

Reactions: 1
Is Hannah back on Slimming World? The last few things she's posted are SW friendly foods. Eggs, beans on wholemeal toast. Snacking on a banana & 2 benefit bars..(hex b) 🤔 Also making a pasta sauce from scratch.

Reactions: 2
Is Hannah back on Slimming World? The last few things she's posted are SW friendly foods. Eggs, beans on wholemeal toast. Snacking on a banana & 2 benefit bars..(hex b) 🤔 Also making a pasta sauce from scratch.
She did say she ate better when doing SW as she grabs easy food when calorie counting. Wouldn’t surprise me.

Errrrgh her little speech about going back to Sw and blaming bloating. Never heard anything so stupid in all my life (if any diet will cause you to bloat its Sw with the unlimited carbs😝)

just highlights how much bullshit it was when her PT was the best thing ever blah blah. It was clearly given to her for free now it’s ran out she’s back to Sw. Why wouldn’t you go back to the PT if she was so incredible? Any good PT will address issues like boating and sort out your food plan for you

Reactions: 6
Errrrgh her little speech about going back to Sw and blaming bloating. Never heard anything so stupid in all my life (if any diet will cause you to bloat its Sw with the unlimited carbs😝)

just highlights how much bullshit it was when her PT was the best thing ever blah blah. It was clearly given to her for free now it’s ran out she’s back to Sw. Why wouldn’t you go back to the PT if she was so incredible? Any good PT will address issues like boating and sort out your food plan for you
That’s because that PT didn’t provide a food plan. She literally just told you what calories to have and targets for protein (and I presume a couple of other things). Basically info you can get for free on myfitnesspal! I was really surprised when I asked forthe info and she said she didn’t actually provide a meal plan!

Reactions: 3
That’s because that PT didn’t provide a food plan. She literally just told you what calories to have and targets for protein (and I presume a couple of other things). Basically info you can get for free on myfitnesspal! I was really surprised when I asked forthe info and she said she didn’t actually provide a meal plan!
And she will have got bloated from all the low cal convenience stuff she was eating that’s packed full
of salt. At least SW makes you cook from scratch.

It’s just about having common sense ...sw kinda forces you to eat more food cooked from scratch - because then you don’t use your ‘syns’ that way...where as when trying to hit protein/kcal goals it’s easier to just grab protein bars etc....it’s just being lazy.
She could easily follow those kcals & protein goals she would have been on and eat sw friendly meals.
It’s just easier to not have to count the kcals 🤷🏼‍♀️
But she smashing the gym, and looks amazing - she’s done it before and I’m sure she can do it again 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
No surprise we all knew the speech was coming and an excuse for going back to SW

I'm now even more convinced that she got rumers plan for free so she could promote it

‘It’s just about finding what’s sustainable for you’
Well slimming world wasn’t because you did calorie counting

shes just one of those people .. she will yo-yo for long enough then pretend it’s self acceptance and self love when she chooses to throw in the towel for good

Reactions: 4
She started the PT thing because Amy had such great results and she needed a kick start. It worked. And she paid for it. That PT has so many clients and a lot that have nothing to do with instagram.

She can’t cope with calorie counting while not having to be accountable to weigh ins because she just chooses to eat crap (or whatever it is that makes her bloat). While SW forces you to have more fruit veg and salad etc (if you follow it correctly).

She hasn’t followed SW properly since before she had her daughter. I always thought she’d return to it eventually because it worked well for her. Unlike some of the other SW accounts who never lose anything or aren’t even dieting 🙄

I bloated more on slimming World because of all the veg but maybe I'm weird. Why can't she just count cals and follow slimming World rules surely that's best of both worlds then

Last edited:
Back on the SW bandwagon 😴 she’s not getting the losses she wants as her metabolism is screwed due to the yo-yo dieting 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.