Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦🏼‍♀️ Didn't see that coming did we🤣...How many will copy them going back to fat club I wonder.
im sorry but they clearly don’t understand how to have will power and control of their food- calorie counting doesn’t mean being unhealthy and eating whatever you want. They just need to live a healthy lifestyle and stop trying to blame it on these methods and accept its them going wrong every time through a sheer laziness 🤷🏻‍♀️

‘Week 1 with Rumermorley PT’

no other update. It’s not the method they are using its them!

FDFC731B-248A-4FF9-9D46-317754AB623F.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Amy gave up to it and used the excuse of moving into her new home blah blah blah there both just cereal dieters bleeping up there bodies along with that ellas_eats

Now she’s begging for syn values? Not fully committed to it then is she?
This makes me irrationally cross. Thousands of people pay money to Slimming World for access to the online syn values, the book, etc. She's "doing SW" again but can't actually be bothered to pay for it? Ugh.

Reactions: 4
Random I know, but does it not bother anyone else when they say 'oh I need to drink 3 ltrs of juice today' just drink water ffs. Fair enough a glass or 2 of juice a day, but 3 bleeping litres!! Meh, probably just me 😂😂

Random I know, but does it not bother anyone else when they say 'oh I need to drink 3 ltrs of juice today' just drink water ffs. Fair enough a glass or 2 of juice a day, but 3 bleeping litres!! Meh, probably just me 😂😂
It’s cordial not just so basically water with a bit of flavour 😂😂 if they were drinking 3 litres of juice I think they’d never get off the loo loo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just never understood why she has to always put “be happy” “enjoy the journey” etc on all of her daily posts.. Like surely that should be a given? Why do you have to TELL yourself as a goal to be happy?
Maybe it’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️

I actually have to say I do see where she is coming from, I have also just re-joined SW (and paid) after calorie counting. Yes calorie counting works but it is so much easier to buy a ready meal, meal deal etc for one and two I find it really time consuming to accurately input my recipe into MFP. I also skip fruit and veg a lot more. I can lose weight CC and I have, but I find with my lifestyle and family knowing I don't need to weight my potato suits me better.

I do hate when people ask for syn values though, I pay for that privilege and if you can't be bothered to then your loss.

Reactions: 6
SW will be the most amazing thing everrrrrr till they get bored then something else will be the best thing they've done. Amy constantly used to be in a strop with SW 'only' losing 0.5lbs at a time.. Hannah was more relaxed from what I can remember.

First weigh in tomorrow for Hannah, I’ll be interested to see what she’s lost going from
Cc to slimming world

Reactions: 2
Moans about CC just being about convenience food and not having veg/salad etc.. Then has a sweet potato burger with chilli sauce for her dinner 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you go to the trouble of paying a personal trainer (or not) rather a lot to educate you in the science of calories, how on earth can you follow the bullshit SW throw at you afterwards?Because I for one can't take it seriously after cal counting. I've tried to and I just can't believe in it as I know syns and all the other crap is a right load of bollocks 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
If you go to the trouble of paying a personal trainer (or not) rather a lot to educate you in the science of calories, how on earth can you follow the bullshit SW throw at you afterwards?Because I for one can't take it seriously after cal counting. I've tried to and I just can't believe in it as I know syns and all the other crap is a right load of bollocks 🤷🏼‍♀️
The trainer that she had didn’t do meal plans or food info - just gave same info you can get with a 30 second google search! Basically - pointless!

The trainer that she had didn’t do meal plans or food info - just gave same info you can get with a 30 second google search! Basically - pointless!
I think the cals set by that Rumer are absurdly low too

3lb lost but I guess we'd never get told if she gained any between the switch from cal counting to slimming World anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.