Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’m probably late to the party but what is with the constant breast feeding/pumping stories?? I mean we get it! You feed your child! I don’t need to see your boobies out every five minuets to prove it 🙈

Reactions: 8
The photo she posted yesterday of Eden and the new baby, not the most flattering photo of the new baby 🙈 A shame as he looked lovely on her stories. Personally I would not be happy if someone posted a photo of my baby like that

I wish they’d realise that they aren’t huge and could probably live a diet free life if they just ate normally! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think Hannah needs to realise that her baby is more important than her diet! Her life is consumed by it and it’ll rub off on her baby as she gets older

Reactions: 4
I wish they’d realise that they aren’t huge and could probably live a diet free life if they just ate normally! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think Hannah needs to realise that her baby is more important than her diet! Her life is consumed by it and it’ll rub off on her baby as she gets older
I actually really like Hannah, think she’s very likeable but I do wish she would stop yo yo dieting. Just eat/exercise normally and she’d be fine!

Reactions: 3
I totally agree. In all her pics from last night she looked lovely with a great figure! I don’t understand why her and Amy always want to be thinner. I think they must egg each other on

I have a diet obsessed friend and her 2 year old little girl stands on her books pretending to get weighed like mummy. Really bad!

Anyone else hate the way Amy holds the newborn? Support his head you moron!

• Wow
  • Sad
Hannah attacking all the personal trainers for criticising SW... then she admits she's been 'off plan' all week stuffing her face and gains 1.5lbs was it? 😂😂😂 Oh Hannah 🤦🏼‍♀️ She hasn't followed it properly since she announced she is starting again, why bother.

I agree with above comments, both girls have great figures they don't need to lose weight it's a crazy obsession they have.

So now she’s making her own rules up as doesn’t like weighing. Just stick at something longer than a week!!!!
sigh. It’s almost embarrassing now. Does she want a quick fix overnight? She can’t want to change that badly. Just be consistent with something for a month or so and don’t cut corners?? If she had of just stuck to the steps or gym classes and ate less of the crap she will see slow but steady progress over time !

Reactions: 5
I swear all she eats is sweet potato burgers, burnt bacon and spag Bol 😶😶

sigh. It’s almost embarrassing now. Does she want a quick fix overnight? She can’t want to change that badly. Just be consistent with something for a month or so and don’t cut corners?? If she had of just stuck to the steps or gym classes and ate less of the crap she will see slow but steady progress over time !
It's common sense and most people know exactly what they need to do to lose weight but not everyone is able to do it - hence the lucrative weight loss industry.

What I don't understand is why people who know they struggle declare "this is the one for me!" whenever they start a new diet which is usually very often and act like it's going to change their life, only to then they hide away or bend the rules or change plan completely as soon as it gets hard.

Reactions: 2