Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how calorie counting made her feel bloated and awful because of all tut unhealthy food she'd pick and now she's back on slimming World she's having tummy problems again and needs pepto bismol. Maybe she just has ibs?

Reactions: 1
Random but does anyone else get irritated with the way Amy has to constantly say Eden Elizabeth Barron?!? Oh and constantly in a baby voice...

Reactions: 6
Random but does anyone else get irritated with the way Amy has to constantly say Eden Elizabeth Barron?!? Oh and constantly in a baby voice...
The way she speaks to Eden in general really irritates me

Reactions: 7
I find it a bit weird Amy acts as of Eden is hers, totally understand it’s nice for them to be close but I bet when she’s out alone with her she pretends she’s hers!

Reactions: 4
And living so close you can pop across the road with your cuppa every morning? Maybe I'm just jealous because I'm in a different country to the rest of my fam but seems weird to me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
And living so close you can pop across the road with your cuppa every morning? Maybe I'm just jealous because I'm in a different country to the rest of my fam but seems weird to me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I find it odd too, I like to see my family but I like my space. I work with my family but I don't think I could cope living a few doors down too!

I find it a bit weird Amy acts as of Eden is hers, totally understand it’s nice for them to be close but I bet when she’s out alone with her she pretends she’s hers!
I said this a couple of months ago. Really weird!!

My sister does this with my niece and nephew 😖😖😖
The amount of times I say to my husband when we have children I will not be letting her act the way she does is unbelievable 😂
People have actually commented on her Facebook posts saying how lovely her children are and they’re not even hers 🤯🤯 scares me. I hateeeee the way Amy posts so much when with Eden then tags Hannah? Just send it to her on WhatsApp if you wanna do that 😒

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen Hannah's stories? She's on one now about personal trainers, defending Slimming World. I thought Rumer was amazzzzing Hannah? But oh no, SW is... Hannah FYI it doesn't matter if you ate your daily cals in Mars bars, if you were in a deficit you'd lose weight ...obviously there are healthier choices but it's cals that count. Nothing else! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Nice to see you learnt so much from the plan you paid Rumer for.

Anyone seen Hannah's stories? She's on one now about personal trainers, defending Slimming World. I thought Rumer was amazzzzing Hannah? But oh no, SW is... Hannah FYI it doesn't matter if you ate your daily cals in Mars bars, if you were in a deficit you'd lose weight ...obviously there are healthier choices but it's cals that count. Nothing else! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Nice to see you learnt so much from the plan you paid Rumer for.
Hahahaha omg I know I saw this too 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's actually replied to a post on Rumer's page which is about the SW marketing and confusion in products etc, defending SW!!! And this is the PT who she trained with, who promotes CC etc, and shes preaching SW! She's unbelievable.

• Haha
I saw that! And this the same girl who only weeks ago was telling people that she prefers cal counting over SW 😂😂😂 what a tit

Reactions: 3