Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onlooker101

I never comment on people’s looks but got to admit I was shocked by this but only because she looks so different to the selfies she posts!

I also noticed we are way overdue a new thread how about?

Thread Suggestion
Lifeofhannahelizabeth #2 - New month, new diet, new Han! more like same old Han & diet down the pan!

Reactions: 15

Elliebellie

The time she posted underwear transformation selfies on her dads Facebook for his birthday is still the funniest thing I have seen on insta-I think she has it saved as a highlight

• Haha
  • Wow

TJ90

VIP Member
What happened to people just finding out at the scan and ringing their family to tell them? Maybe I’m just old fashioned. Looks like it was the Amy show again 🙄

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Anyone else not give a shit about the gender of this baby? 🙃
Why do they have to film everything for social media, why can’t she just enjoy it with her family. Completely baffles me

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
The big reveal has finally been posted! It’s a girl. Well there was only going to be two outcomes, so bit of an anticlimax tbh. I can understand for first babies, it’s more exciting! Amy filming herself eating the cupcake, like a vulture and then ugly crying 🤮🤮 attention seekers or what? Their partners must think ‘what the fuck am I doing in this family?’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m on one this morning

• Haha
Yes it’s natural Hannah, do you need to post it for 11k people to see whether it’s breast or bottle? No you don’t & not everyone wants to see you feeding your child. Glad I didn’t click no on her poll 😂
Wow, she’s really rattled isn’t she! I couldn’t care less if someone feeds a breast or bottle, fed is best. Just don’t need to see someone else’s tits more than I see my own! And as for Milky mammas, it just makes it sound seedy to me, like something you’d say to a grown man dressed as a baby 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What's with all the beggy swipe ups for horrible clothes the pair of them are doing lately? Stuff they haven't even bought, they just like? Sweet shop mafia not paying enough huns?

She made a huffy comment about her bedding not being the same, she just has two sets.. wow good for you no-one gives a fuck you're not that special 🤣

And well I'm lost for words at her putting her own husband... WHO IS A CHEF on herbalife 🤣🤣🤣 wtf? They really are thick as shit 🤦🏼‍♀️

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A while ago an influencer had pics of her toddler daughter taken off her public instagram and put on to a paedophiles website, where sick bastards were commenting on her pic, saying what they'd like to do to her. The girls are VERY naive to think that this won't happen to them. The Internet is not a safe place and being so open and posting so much you are inviting such people into your home!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

theeyeroller

VIP Member
So she’s had the baby and given her the same middle name as her niece’s first name, anyone else think that’s really weird?

Reactions: 13

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
It’s the way they think they are these big massive influencers that gets me. The whole thing last night on Amy’s story about ‘no one post it on social media until we have’ talk about being full of your own self importance!
Amy definitely thinks she’s some sort of Instagram star.

Justbrowzin

I really agree with this. Right now her baby is well behaved in a pushchair because she sleeps so much but wait until she is a stroppy toddler 😂 the way she’s being isn’t realistic.
If she’s making the most of a baby that’s sitting still and happy going for long walks then power to her. People really will look for any little thing to criticise!

If she’s making the most of a baby that’s sitting still and happy going for long walks then power to her. People really will look for any little thing to criticise!
Yeah I personally think it's really healthy for both mind and body to get out with the baby. My son loves pushchair walks! Better than being stuck inside

Insta_hunz

oh Hannah. You haven’t made an island in the kitchen, it’s a shitty chest of drawers... that’s what it looks like too.

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
There's nothing I can say about her parenting of Eden she's a fantastic loving mother. That little girl is coming on leaps and bounds. Compare her parenting skills to the likes of Fopperholic and Bossmummy - no contest in my eyes. This is what baffles me about her potentially being linked with someone like Kate they're like chalk and cheese!
I agree.
She’s only linked to her because of the PT thing. It’s really unfortunate that just because she stuck up for her PT/friend, quite rightly, that now she’s being pulled apart.

I can’t believe (I can) that because she’s getting fitter and healthier and getting herself out there to the gym and taking her baby on walks that she’s being vilified. If she put the baby with family or in nursery she’d be told that’s wrong. If she sat around all day that would be wrong 🤷‍♀️

There’s no need for people to bring parenting into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Getthefouttahere

Parenting..... Really guys 😩 You can clearly see she's a fantastic mother and I give her all the credit for getting out so much with the baby. Come on now let's not hit low and stay on the topic that is her dieting/weight loss fads 😘

• Heart

Kolopo

“Adam captured such a precious moment” why doesn’t she keep it precious then and share personal photos like that with just her family instead of the whole of instagram?! Also, I’m sure she’s exhausted the hashtag #normalizebreastfeeding

• Haha

Tazmundo91

Yes it’s natural Hannah, do you need to post it for 11k people to see whether it’s breast or bottle? No you don’t & not everyone wants to see you feeding your child. Glad I didn’t click no on her poll 😂
I did want to reply that shitting is natural but she doesn’t feel the need to share that with us. Then got scared she might start showing us so decided against it

• Haha
  • Heart