Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister also has feta on everything. I’m hungry just looking at their food pics; the portions are tiny!

Reactions: 4
Feta is like the 3rd highest protein cheese that’s why.. They’re all basically on a high cardio/weights high protein diet.. Which has been going since the beginning of timeeee.. And yet it takes an online PT and hype for them to do it..

Reactions: 2
The food doesn’t even look good. They’re zooming in because the portions are so tiny. After this “transformation” is she going to keep up with this lifestyle? It’s great when you only have to do it for 6 weeks...

Reactions: 3
Thought she’d be very quiet.. IBS flare up.. I’m not 100%, but won’t a high protein diet like she’s on do that??????

Thought she’d be very quiet.. IBS flare up.. I’m not 100%, but won’t a high protein diet like she’s on do that??????
anyone else feel like it's an excuse cos she knew she'd have a gain? she was waaaay off plan on her bday

I think it’s more likely because she’s been off plan and it’s had a big impact after eating the way she has for a few weeks.

Reactions: 3
I'm probably just jealous because my BF kid won't take a bottle but.... Isn't she out a lot?!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.