Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s doing well on this new PT plan, but in her recent transformation picture half of her is hiding behind her husband 🙄
I really like her tbh but the pics are only 3 weeks apart so there's not going to be a huge difference so I don't really understand the pic? Different outfits make you look bigger/smaller and as you said, half of her is behind her husband.

Reactions: 1
I really like Hannah, she seems genuine. I don't even know what's going on with the PT thing or whether or not she's receiving payment (does anyone actually know?) but apart from that, she's a decent human. Also her baby is so cute!

Reactions: 2
I really like Hannah, she seems genuine. I don't even know what's going on with the PT thing or whether or not she's receiving payment (does anyone actually know?) but apart from that, she's a decent human. Also her baby is so cute!
Yeah she definitely pays for it... I remember he saying in one of her stories, not sure how much though. I think it's just all online, the PT have her a daily calorie goal and work outs to do. She's doing really well though

Yeah she definitely pays for it... I remember he saying in one of her stories, not sure how much though. I think it's just all online, the PT have her a daily calorie goal and work outs to do. She's doing really well though
Aww that's good then, I feel like there's nothing to gossip about with her, she seems like a decent girl.

Me neither.. Why does she have to tell us that she needed to go back to the travel lodge to express in the lobby?! 🙄

IMO I think she rubs breastfeeding in everyone’s faces!!!!
The same reason we know about what people eat, how they worked out, almost every detail of their life. Because it’s Instagram. It’s not exclusive to Hannah and breastfeeding, lets be honest.

This girl blocked me ages ago because I voted no to something on an insta poll. It was nothing nasty, think it was which dress should I wear and I voted for the one she didn’t end up wearing, so she blocked me. Pathetic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The same reason we know about what people eat, how they worked out, almost every detail of their life. Because it’s Instagram. It’s not exclusive to Hannah and breastfeeding, lets be honest.
I actually used to like her! Think I’m getting bitter in my old age! 😂😂😂

• Haha
This girl blocked me ages ago because I voted no to something on an insta poll. It was nothing nasty, think it was which dress should I wear and I voted for the one she didn’t end up wearing, so she blocked me. Pathetic 😂
See she's not as Mary Poppins as she makes out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s only lost 7lb in 3 weeks she’s going on like she’s lost 3st!

Her sister uploaded a video of her on stories a few days ago and she’s definitely still big. Nothing wrong with being overweight but she’s misleading her followers into thinking a PT is a miracle worker when it clearly isn’t!

Reactions: 5