Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Amy did it for Vegas? She’s doing the same plan as Hannah now, isn’t she? I haven’t saw any posts about it recently though.

Reactions: 2
I remember one night out she went on a while ago she had to pump and dump when she got in from a night out because 'there was no fridge to store it in'... she'd be drinking sambaca all night!!! Surely that's the reason for pumping and dumping?
The tiniest amount of alcohol passes through into breast milk so it’s actually fine. But yeah - we didn’t need to know

Im just waiting for the next diet craze on the agenda and wtf did she have to pump milk on a hen do🤷‍♀️ Your baby wasnt there so why do it. Really fucks me off all this pumping and why do we need to know🤬
It does bloody hurt if you don’t pump when away from baby

But no idea why it needs to be all over insta

Reactions: 6
Im just waiting for the next diet craze on the agenda and wtf did she have to pump milk on a hen do🤷‍♀️ Your baby wasnt there so why do it. Really fucks me off all this pumping and why do we need to know🤬
You clearly know nothing about breastfeeding if you have to make this comment

You’d think her sister would get some decent trainers instead of working out in Vans?! Can’t be good for her feet.
Vans/converse are actually recommended by a lot of PTs as they are flat for lifting

Reactions: 7
Well, obviously i dont but I'm entitled to my own opinion and im fed up of having them telling everyone when they pump. If you not happy with the comment just jog on to the next one👌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, obviously i dont but I'm entitled to my own opinion and im fed up of having them telling everyone when they pump. If you not happy with the comment just jog on to the next one👌
I agree with you. Why tell people you're producing a natural bodily fluid, I might tell people when I'm going to piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh insta’s not a nice place atm so she’s not posting..
You want to put yourself out there via SM then you got to pull up your big girl socks and accept that not everyone will like what you’re doing. Welcome to the real world and stop it with the attention seeking 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn’t realise she was taking a break as she put a full story of her visiting her sisters this morning didn’t she?

I didn’t realise she was taking a break as she put a full story of her visiting her sisters this morning didn’t she?
A few stories and a couple of grid posts today 🤷🏼‍♀️ And that’s a break 🤣🤣

It annoys me with these instagrammers that they have to say “people have been asking” nope, nobody has been asking you just want to draw more attention to yourself. I really used to like Hannah but she is going as big headed and arrogant as all the others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

It annoys me with these instagrammers that they have to say “people have been asking” nope, nobody has been asking you just want to draw more attention to yourself. I really used to like Hannah but she is going as big headed and arrogant as all the others.
I don't know what's worse... A Facebook flounce or an Instagram tantrum😂 Amy is deffo striving to be an influencer now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

I completely agree!!

Break must be over.... videos posted of her 'perfect' family singing musicals

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You want to put yourself out there via SM then you got to pull up your big girl socks and accept that not everyone will like what you’re doing. Welcome to the real world and stop it with the attention seeking 🙄
I’ve always had this girls back BUT....you my friend have just hit the nail on the head!!! Called out and doing it for the likes or what?!?!

Just for transparency I have to admit to deleting insta last week so I can’t actually see these posts, I’m relying on you lot to keep me informed ❤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.