Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah acts like she's a perfect mum with the most perfect life. It's unrealistic to other mums out there struggling. She concentrates way too much on working out, her activities with her baby is going out for walks.. she could be going to baby groups or the park??! Surely that would be better than the baby watching her work out. Also I find it weird how obsessed Amy is with the baby, if my sister was like that I'd be thinking 'it's not your baby so leave me alone'. Also is it just me but she seems to have lots of money to someone who works in her mums sweet shop?
I do agree with what you've said to an extent, she makes out she has the perfect life when in reality it looks like she's far to obsessed with working out. My children are grown up now but when they were babies I wouldn’t have dreamt of going to the gym every day alongside going to work and going on nights out as it means you’re away from your baby a lot. Everyone can make their own choices but personally I wouldn’t do that. She’s lucky she has her family always looking after Eden as other people aren’t that lucky.

One thing I’ve wondered is she always shares so much of her life, especially her breastfeeding journey but never seems to mention weaning Eden on food?

Her and her sister definitely try and act like little miss perfect, the way her sister was talking about all the guys telling her how beautiful she was on the street made me cringe so much! And also the labour video was weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do agree with what you've said to an extent, she makes out she has the perfect life when in reality it looks like she's far to obsessed with working out. My children are grown up now but when they were babies I wouldn’t have dreamt of going to the gym every day alongside going to work and going on nights out as it means you’re away from your baby a lot. Everyone can make their own choices but personally I wouldn’t do that. She’s lucky she has her family always looking after Eden as other people aren’t that lucky.

One thing I’ve wondered is she always shares so much of her life, especially her breastfeeding journey but never seems to mention weaning Eden on food?

Her and her sister definitely try and act like little miss perfect, the way her sister was talking about all the guys telling her how beautiful she was on the street made me cringe so much! And also the labour video was weird.
In the labour video was the father not present? Because when I watched it it looked like he walked in then she said we have a girl? And her mum was there and Amy, could be wrong and just the way I viewed it

Reactions: 1
In the labour video was the father not present? Because when I watched it it looked like he walked in then she said we have a girl? And her mum was there and Amy, could be wrong and just the way I viewed it
I’d completely forgotten that but I think you’re correct. Very bizarre!

Reactions: 2
Omg I did not know about the labour video😂👀 That is weird! Did Amy really say that about guys saying how beautiful she was on instagram? Anyone who brags about stuff like that tends to be a massive head in my experience.

Reactions: 3
The labour video is still on Hannah's highlights, I just checked.

Yeah Amy kept saying all the guys were telling me how beautiful my eyes were, they were like lucky lucky men on holiday

The labour video is still on Hannah's highlights, I just checked.

Yeah Amy kept saying all the guys were telling me how beautiful my eyes were, they were like lucky lucky men on holiday
Of course they were Amy 🙄 who hasn't had pissed up men telling you how stunning you are, to try and get in your knickers... what a stupid thing to put on Instagram.

Oh lordy I need to see this "highlight" now 🤣

• Haha
It was late at night she put it so I thought she must be drunk she'll wake up and delete it but no she woke up and spoke more about the 'lucky lucky style men'

• Haha
It was late at night she put it so I thought she must be drunk she'll wake up and delete it but no she woke up and spoke more about the 'lucky lucky style men'
I'll put it down to her being 'young' but oh dear... oh dear! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

What was the actual point in Amy doing that 12 week transformation? She did amazing don’t get me wrong but what’s the point in slimming down to that amount and then just totally bleeping it off. She was looking very bloated in her latest video.

What was the actual point in Amy doing that 12 week transformation? She did amazing don’t get me wrong but what’s the point in slimming down to that amount and then just totally bleeping it off. She was looking very bloated in her latest video.
This was my point with Kate she's not attempted to stick to it while on hols. What a waste of money🤦🏼‍♀️ Also, I found it odd how Amy was reluctant to post her transformation pics after she had completed it. She took ages to show the results after she went on holiday. I don't think it was the super dramatic change she had hoped maybe?

This was my point with Kate she's not attempted to stick to it while on hols. What a waste of money🤦🏼‍♀️ Also, I found it odd how Amy was reluctant to post her transformation pics after she had completed it. She took ages to show the results after she went on holiday. I don't think it was the super dramatic change she had hoped maybe?
I suppose with amy atleast it was free as she won it in a competition but I’d of wanted it before my wedding or something! Your right about Kate though. Such a waste! I think Amy’s pictures were held in a contract type clause and she couldn’t show them until they did.

Amy has just admitted that it wasn’t realistic for her to keep up with it so she’s put weight back on!
I was literally just gonna say she looks knackered from it all lately. I think it will be the same with this current fad they are all on.

Amy has just admitted that it wasn’t realistic for her to keep up with it so she’s put weight back on!
Soooooo the whole thing was pretty pointless. Cool. Why don’t these people just change their lifestyles forever rather than do ‘x’ amount of week challenges ?!

Im just waiting for the next diet craze on the agenda and wtf did she have to pump milk on a hen do🤷‍♀️ Your baby wasnt there so why do it. Really fucks me off all this pumping and why do we need to know🤬

Im just waiting for the next diet craze on the agenda and wtf did she have to pump milk on a hen do🤷‍♀️ Your baby wasnt there so why do it. Really fucks me off all this pumping and why do we need to know🤬
As a previous BF’er if I went without feeding for a prolonged period of time my tits would have been very sore and leaking. I don’t know if she did but its very common to “pump and dump” when away/drinking. Get your point re why we need to know

Reactions: 5
As a previous BF’er if I went without feeding for a prolonged period of time my tits would have been very sore and leaking. I don’t know if she did but its very common to “pump and dump” when away/drinking. Get your point re why we need to know
I remember one night out she went on a while ago she had to pump and dump when she got in from a night out because 'there was no fridge to store it in'... she'd be drinking sambaca all night!!! Surely that's the reason for pumping and dumping?

You’d think her sister would get some decent trainers instead of working out in Vans?! Can’t be good for her feet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.