Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Never commented on this thread before but the breastfeeding posts are so annoying. It’s great yes that she has lasted so long as it’s hard for some people but it’s really not necessary for her bombs to be out for the world to see.
Then we have the bath picture. Why does the world need to see this. If I seen my mam in the bath with me as a baby on social media for the world to see I’d be questioning her mental state of mind. Why does EVERYTHING have to be share to the world 🤣🤭.

If you read here Hannah keep precious moments like that personal. Does your husband like you being half naked all over the internet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Someone ask her where she gets her never ending supply of cash from?? Her husband is on furlough, she works in her mother's sweet shop, they have a baby on her way but they don't seem to stop spending! I don't believe she saved for the mortgage either, I think her parents paid as they do for most things by the looks.
I would presume they are both on furlough/part furlough so their income won't have reduced that much. I would also assume that both Amy and Hannah get money from the bank of mum and dad. They are probably paid pretty well from their parents shop as a way to reduce tax. I still struggle to see how a cheap corner shop and a sweet shop makes enough money to support the parents, Hannah and Amy at the level it does, perhaps the dad has another business? Scrap metal?

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I’m glad both of them haven’t been stupid in pregnancy and starved themselves but imagine the melt down Amy is going to have about her post baby body.. she’s gained a lot of weight which doesn’t matter but she will be livid with it all after

I went to reply to the story saying sorry for being ‘that’ person but you should remove it blah blah blah and the dangers of it.. I didn’t in the end because it’s their lives but jeeezzz seriously wtf are they both thinking!!
But everyone needs to be that person because I have seen what a peadophile can do with an image like that and the sick people out there who would get off on an image like that and that's what they want... some things need to be private

• Sad

Crazymum

VIP Member
I thought this was quite mean... considering irs taken her a long time to wean her off. Not very nice
I know and obv when the new baby comes she will be breast feeding again. It’s just going to confuse E. I’m all for bf if that’s what mum wants to do and that’s what boobs are for but I think wapping them out when your child’s no longer fed from them inappropriate .The family really don’t know what boundary’s are.

I've followed hannah for ages on my slimming World account and I like her! I'm happy she is doing calorie counting because, from my own experience of both cc and sw, cc is much more worthwhile and likely to get results!

Reactions: 6

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Completely agree! Everything is ‘just what I fancied’ or ‘YUMMMMMM!’. Their portions are ridiculously small. Rumer is getting such incredible short term results because she is advocating starvation and going against what any other PT usually recommends... she’s putting people on 1,200-1,400 calories a day and then advising they do heavy gym sessions and 10-15,000 steps. 1,400 calories a day with no exercise is restrictive enough and will get results, however with intense daily exercise included it’s simply not enough! These girls will be absolutely starving which is sustainable/bearable in the short term however in the long term they’ll just rebel and gain all the weight back.
I said the same. For the exercise they are expected to do the cals are ridiculous!!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Well, not necessarily.
There’s a girl who’s been with this PT for over a year.
As the weight falls off the level of cardio can decrease and the calories will even out.

All I’m saying is it’s not all doom and gloom and shit and negative. She’s doing a positive thing and enjoying it. She may be annoying (to some) but I personally can’t see any other real issue in comparison to some of the others who have threads on here (fopps, BM, Kate, jade etc)
Of course it isn't all bad. Lots of people like her and Amy, including me. I think she's a great mum, a likeable personality and is smashing the fitness.

This doesn't make her immune from having a thread on here as there are people that don't like her and will want to comment. She isn't perfect, she does do things that are annoying from time to time. What isn't a valid reason to you or I will be a strong point to someone else.

I've seen comments on here about people I like and thought, oooh that's a bit picky... but it doesn't bother me as they're entitled to their opinion, especially as we're all contributing to a gossip page saying pretty shitty things about quite a lot of people 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tbh fuck knows who it was now they’re all merging into one 🤦🏼‍♀️. It is low carb, it’s a carb refuel after a workout I bet then just high protein and veggies as potato said above to help the old 💩

If you look back I’ve actually stated all through this thread that I really like her and her sister. She’s also not doing it for her own gain, I genuinely think she’s trying to inspire others too. I was merely pointing out the basics of the plan and saying she needs to be careful as she’s still a relatively new mum and breastfeeding. Agree completely with you she’s very inoffensive to me 😊
I agree too!

Last edited:

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
It’s mind blowing how us ‘strangers’ on the internet care more about the safety of the baby than it’s own mother and Auntie.

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Yes it’s natural Hannah, do you need to post it for 11k people to see whether it’s breast or bottle? No you don’t & not everyone wants to see you feeding your child. Glad I didn’t click no on her poll 😂
Probs pressed no cos they call it ‘milky mamas’ 🤢🤢 just feed ya kid nobody cares

• Haha
  • Sick

Crazymum

VIP Member
We are still in lockdown right? I mean I’m just checking as it seems ok for this family to mix with whoever they want!! She had her husbands mother round their house for breakfast the other day and now she’s round seeing Amy’s new baby? No doubt her partners and brother are there too!! Takes the piss when I know people that have had family members have children in lockdown and they haven’t seen them let alone hold them for months!! Then they post it all over social media to rub it in even more!! Makes me so angry 😡
We have just been on about it in the Amy thread . It’s just downright wrong and if you’re going to do it don’t broadcast it all over the internet.