Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wore open toe sandals in the frigging snow 🥲🤣🤣🤣😳 even gormless Amy had the sense to wear closed shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hannah does look so much slimmer now. Wonder how long that will last and put it back on or have another baby?

So if edens painting Margos bedroom have they managed to buy a house before selling theirs????

Reactions: 1
Who gives a tit how many days until she’s bridesmaid! Another boring fucker to add to my long list
---
Thread suggestion lifeofhannahelizabeth not long until team bride give it 2 months she will be 10ft wide… again

Name changed to her current insta one

Reactions: 8
How is she decorating the new house when they’ve not even exchanged yet? I know someone upthread mentioned that they think she bought her parents house so that would make sense. Yet when she said the other day about the solicitors or whoever being hacked and receiving an email about transferring money because the vendors were pushing and her saying luckily we didn’t send any money made it seem like they weren’t buying her parents house. If they are buying her parents house then obviously they’d be the vendors yet she had posted prior to the scam email story that they were nearly ready to exchange so it’s like they nearly fell for the scam.
Hope all that makes sense as I feel like I’ve rambled on 🤦🏻‍♀️

How is she decorating the new house when they’ve not even exchanged yet? I know someone upthread mentioned that they think she bought her parents house so that would make sense. Yet when she said the other day about the solicitors or whoever being hacked and receiving an email about transferring money because the vendors were pushing and her saying luckily we didn’t send any money made it seem like they weren’t buying her parents house. If they are buying her parents house then obviously they’d be the vendors yet she had posted prior to the scam email story that they were nearly ready to exchange so it’s like they nearly fell for the scam.
Hope all that makes sense as I feel like I’ve rambled on 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t understand this either. It can’t be their parents house based on that. So how are they decorating it? 🤯

Reactions: 3
Their sweetshop must be a front for a mega drugs smuggling operation, like all those barber shops and nail salons you see popping up. Bet they only take cash 🤣🤣

Let's be honest it wouldn't be hard to scam the brains of Britain would it, she probably got distracted by something shiny while reading the email

• Haha
Reactions: 9