Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she decorating the new house when they’ve not even exchanged yet? I know someone upthread mentioned that they think she bought her parents house so that would make sense. Yet when she said the other day about the solicitors or whoever being hacked and receiving an email about transferring money because the vendors were pushing and her saying luckily we didn’t send any money made it seem like they weren’t buying her parents house. If they are buying her parents house then obviously they’d be the vendors yet she had posted prior to the scam email story that they were nearly ready to exchange so it’s like they nearly fell for the scam.
Hope all that makes sense as I feel like I’ve rambled on 🤦🏻‍♀️
So I think she is buying her parents house, if she is nearly ready to exchange she is waiting on her sale to go through so she can then transfer money to her parents. I can’t think of any other way for her to be decorating a house so soon without the sale of hers going through. I bet amys really jealous. I’d be really annoyed that all the family decorated it too and then Hannah’s having it.

Reactions: 3
So I think she is buying her parents house, if she is nearly ready to exchange she is waiting on her sale to go through so she can then transfer money to her parents. I can’t think of any other way for her to be decorating a house so soon without the sale of hers going through. I bet amys really jealous. I’d be really annoyed that all the family decorated it too and then Hannah’s having it.
It was just when she said the email she received said the vendors were pushing to move quicker which made me think it couldn’t be her parents because surely she’d have known it was a scam email straight away if the vendors are her parents??

Reactions: 1
It was just when she said the email she received said the vendors were pushing to move quicker which made me think it couldn’t be her parents because surely she’d have known it was a scam email straight away if the vendors are her parents??
Not the sharpest tool in the box though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Has anyone seen the transformation pictures of their mum on Hannahs story? Sounds like she’s had surgery maybe? Was there chat on this thread or Amy’s about Hannah possibly having it too? 2 for 1 deal maybe 🤨

• Wow
Has anyone seen the transformation pictures of their mum on Hannahs story? Sounds like she’s had surgery maybe? Was there chat on this thread or Amy’s about Hannah possibly having it too? 2 for 1 deal maybe 🤨
She’s 💯 had surgery

Reactions: 4
I ran here when I saw her mum’s transformation. Defo a surgery!

• Haha
Looking at Hannah's meals, I'd say it's likely she's had surgery. She went really quiet for a long time too. She's been posting low cals and protein, they need you to focus on protein for health when you have that op. And fish cake and veg... a friend of mine had WLS and her portions look very similar!

Reactions: 2
Looking at Hannah's meals, I'd say it's likely she's had surgery. She went really quiet for a long time too. She's been posting low cals and protein, they need you to focus on protein for health when you have that op. And fish cake and veg... a friend of mine had WLS and her portions look very similar!
]
Was Hannah even big enough to have had surgery I always thought she was pretty slim apart from baby weight

What is Hannah’s and her mum’s instagram names? I can’t seem to find them!

]
Was Hannah even big enough to have had surgery I always thought she was pretty slim apart from baby weight
Anyone can have it if they pay. That's the really scary thing and why people have died from it. Especially when they go abroad. She was quite big tbh, she carries all of her weight on her stomach and boobs like her mum