Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's up 6lbs and also bloated!! Can she not put 2 and 2 together and see that the bloat flare up will be the weight gain🙄, not as if its actual 6lbs of fat🙈 she's actually obsessed and it's very unhealthy

Reactions: 7
IMG_6423.jpeg

Someone has downloaded FaceApp 😂 if you’re gonna edit your photo please at least keep it looking sometbing like you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is where we get a full documentary of the night, where they show everyone else at unflattering angles and only themselves filtered.

Reactions: 4
Who’s copying who ?
Maybe the constant dieting and restricting on all these stupid fads have damaged their stomachs. But no, it couldn't possibly be that, will have to be another instagram trend that's the solution, never anything they've caused.

I suspect both of them have taken laxatives in the past to lose weight, especially Jaffa Kate. She did tell the world she has to pick poo out of her bum so she can clear her bowels....

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve zero sympathy for Hannah with her bloating. She said she’s been suffering with it for the past 12 years yet she’s only just decided to go to the Drs now. This could have been sorted out years ago yet she’s chosen to do nothing about it. I also agree re the yo-yo dieting not helping either. She needs to address her issues with food.

Reactions: 6
Maybe the constant dieting and restricting on all these stupid fads have damaged their stomachs. But no, it couldn't possibly be that, will have to be another instagram trend that's the solution, never anything they've caused.

I suspect both of them have taken laxatives in the past to lose weight, especially Jaffa Kate. She did tell the world she has to pick poo out of her bum so she can clear her bowels....
Pick poo out of her bum. Who on earths tells the world that. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pick poo out of her bum. Who on earths tells the world that. Wow.
An attention seeker with a big orange head 🤣

I wish i was joking but she felt the need to share how constipated she was and her bowel issues. I firmly believe she's abused laxatives and that's why she is still struggling now years later. She's totally messed up. It's actually quite sad

Reactions: 3
An attention seeker with a big orange head 🤣

I wish i was joking but she felt the need to share how constipated she was and her bowel issues. I firmly believe she's abused laxatives and that's why she is still struggling now years later. She's totally messed up. It's actually quite sad
I remember this! Omg crazy! She definitely abused them. Then all of sudden her poo issues went away 😂

Reactions: 1