Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet She’ll be punishing/restricting herself for the next month now after the food she’s eaten today 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Please can someone post me the link for her sister Amy’s thread? I got locked out of my account and couldn’t get back in so had to set up a new account. I’ve found all the other threads I was following but can’t for the life of me find Amy’s 🤦🏻‍♀️ TIA 😘

Reactions: 1
Please can someone post me the link for her sister Amy’s thread? I got locked out of my account and couldn’t get back in so had to set up a new account. I’ve found all the other threads I was following but can’t for the life of me find Amy’s 🤦🏻‍♀️ TIA 😘
Hope this works...

Reactions: 2
Your not missing much she’s on another crash diet. Her eyebrows still look like the dudes off American Pie. She’s still
Breast feeding her entire family and filtering her kid and banging on about body positivity 🙄
Don’t forget probably banging her brother still too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She always has to make a point about how much Eden eats, or she’s eating again/not stopped eating ect.
Normally wouldn’t think anything of it but with the way Hannah Is with food, I can just imagine she’ll end up giving Eden damaging eaten habits when she’s older.

Reactions: 6
The shaving foam is giving me the fear 😬. Letting Eden help. I can see this ending badly. One random day she will grab shaving foam and smear it everywhere.

Reactions: 2
Omg the clip of Amy singing and Hannah saying she's singing at a wedding today, the people who have hired her are obviously deaf🙈, she sings through her nose and is just pure shite IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely random people on the internet aren’t actually asking her for advice on what to wear, as she never knows half the time herself!! Definitely someone she knows asking so she can post AFF links.

Reactions: 7