Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It frustrates me how easy they make holidaying with children look. Tell me the truth?!!? Is it that simple as bunging your kids in prams on the beach and then having cocktails??
I don’t have kids but I’d imagine a holiday is much easier when you have your parents on hand to help out 24/7

Reactions: 5
I don’t have kids but I’d imagine a holiday is much easier when you have your parents on hand to help out 24/7
Got to be honest we holidayed every year when our kids were baby’s up to maybe 14 yr old and I always found it easy, easier than at home and we had 6 kids all close in age. There’s only 11 months between 2 of mine too. Much as these 2 irritate me they do seem to spend alot of time together and help each other. They’re still weird and Amy’s kid is ugly on another level. Poor thing. Still hoping she grows into a Bonnie kid.

Reactions: 3
It frustrates me how easy they make holidaying with children look. Tell me the truth?!!? Is it that simple as bunging your kids in prams on the beach and then having cocktails??
I think their babies are at an age where they can just about get away with that, I know I could when mine was the same age and we went abroad but now he’s a toddler it’s a lot more demanding 🥴 and every child is different.

I think their babies are at an age where they can just about get away with that, I know I could when mine was the same age and we went abroad but now he’s a toddler it’s a lot more demanding 🥴 and every child is different.
Also there are 6 adults and 3 kids.

Oh gosh it wouldn’t surprise me if she had her kid on one boob and Amy’s kid on the other 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else not find that video of elle pulling Edens clips really tight?

Surely she should be telling elle no because if it was the other way round she wouldn't find it funny.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else not find that video of elle pulling Edens clips really tight?

Surely she should be telling elle no because if it was the other way round she wouldn't find it funny.
Awful. Letting your daughter cry heartbroken because her cousin is trying to hurt her and instead of stopping Elle and explaining that’s not kind, removing Eden and giving her a big cuddle she’s laughing and filming it?! Poor Eden.

She never knows what to wear for any kind of event she’s going to but we’re suppose to believe that there’s random people actually messaging her asking for advice. Hmm I’m sure the AFF links and her earning commission has nothing to do with it. 🤥

Reactions: 4
She never knows what to wear for any kind of event she’s going to but we’re suppose to believe that there’s random people actually messaging her asking for advice. Hmm I’m sure the AFF links and her earning commission has nothing to do with it. 🤥
She dresses like a bag lady

Reactions: 4
She dresses like a bag lady
She chooses so many outfits that will look awful on her. The things she picks out are for very slim, leggy women

She's also on a starvation diet. Not many cals on that food plan with all that exercise!

I wonder if she’s declaring the money she’s earning on her AFF links on Instagram on top of what she earns working at the shop.

Reactions: 2