Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something doesn't sit right with me and Amy posting the sweets to order. I know she owns a business and wants to make money but constantly trying to lose weight and a lot of your followers are the weight loss community, I find it incredibly mean to be posting about it and encouraging to order them. I know people will order them for families and whatever but wanting to be a influencer/youtuber/instagrammer and targeting your audience like that is not okay its like setting up to fail as some people do that issues with food and are easily influenced by these people on the gram!
Not sure they are conforming with ASA laws either 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bloody hell don't start her off 😂 she went on one today about how her PT eats sweets 😂 Saying that it doesn't bother me if they sell tbh. They're not grasping like all the others.. yet! 😂 I do get what you're saying though.

Reactions: 3
That’s doesn’t bother me as much as all the large account advertising overpriced chocolate boxes, they have affiliate codes and they aren’t even making money they do it for free boxes 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh yeah don't get me wrong this annoys me no end! Its gross!

Not sure they are conforming with ASA laws either 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bloody hell don't start her off 😂 she went on one today about how her PT eats sweets 😂 Saying that it doesn't bother me if they sell tbh. They're not grasping like all the others.. yet! 😂 I do get what you're saying though.
I saw that so what if her personal trainer eats sweets her personal trainer clearly doesn't have a binge eating disorder or doesn't eat them everyday like these SW do with their treat plates. I personally could never take her seriously as a weight loss account preying on people like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Amy posted about the site, and that petition that was set up to shut the site down.. She’s removed it now though.. 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Right, someone needs to tell Hannah and Amy that they are not doing HDE... On several of their posts I've seen them say - this is a low cal meal blah blah ... but I didn't eat the steak/sausage/chicken cause I didn't like it - so it's even less cals! .... Not sure how helpful this is when they're both advertising themselves as a weightloss/fitness blog..They may well of not liked it... If it was a one off I'd understand it but I've seen it from both of them on different posts quite a few times now. Just seems a bit odd to me of making a point of saying it. I've posted food pics that have gone in the bin but I didn't declare it as a cal saving tip 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t see how her baby is getting the interaction she needs by mum sticking her in the buggy for hours at a time while she gets her million steps in for the day.

I predict she’ll be pregnant again by the kids first birthday and she’ll bang on all the weight she lost (and more)within the first 6 months of pregnancy!

I don’t see how her baby is getting the interaction she needs by mum sticking her in the buggy for hours at a time while she gets her million steps in for the day.

I predict she’ll be pregnant again by the kids first birthday and she’ll bang on all the weight she lost (and more)within the first 6 months of pregnancy!
I really agree with this. Right now her baby is well behaved in a pushchair because she sleeps so much but wait until she is a stroppy toddler 😂 the way she’s being isn’t realistic.

Reactions: 2
I really agree with this. Right now her baby is well behaved in a pushchair because she sleeps so much but wait until she is a stroppy toddler 😂 the way she’s being isn’t realistic.
If she’s making the most of a baby that’s sitting still and happy going for long walks then power to her. People really will look for any little thing to criticise!

Reactions: 13
If she’s making the most of a baby that’s sitting still and happy going for long walks then power to her. People really will look for any little thing to criticise!
Yeah I personally think it's really healthy for both mind and body to get out with the baby. My son loves pushchair walks! Better than being stuck inside

Reactions: 13
There's nothing I can say about her parenting of Eden she's a fantastic loving mother. That little girl is coming on leaps and bounds. Compare her parenting skills to the likes of Fopperholic and Bossmummy - no contest in my eyes. This is what baffles me about her potentially being linked with someone like Kate they're like chalk and cheese!

Reactions: 10
There's nothing I can say about her parenting of Eden she's a fantastic loving mother. That little girl is coming on leaps and bounds. Compare her parenting skills to the likes of Fopperholic and Bossmummy - no contest in my eyes. This is what baffles me about her potentially being linked with someone like Kate they're like chalk and cheese!
I agree.
She’s only linked to her because of the PT thing. It’s really unfortunate that just because she stuck up for her PT/friend, quite rightly, that now she’s being pulled apart.

I can’t believe (I can) that because she’s getting fitter and healthier and getting herself out there to the gym and taking her baby on walks that she’s being vilified. If she put the baby with family or in nursery she’d be told that’s wrong. If she sat around all day that would be wrong 🤷‍♀️

There’s no need for people to bring parenting into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Parenting..... Really guys 😩 You can clearly see she's a fantastic mother and I give her all the credit for getting out so much with the baby. Come on now let's not hit low and stay on the topic that is her dieting/weight loss fads 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I agree.
She’s only linked to her because of the PT thing. It’s really unfortunate that just because she stuck up for her PT/friend, quite rightly, that now she’s being pulled apart.

I can’t believe (I can) that because she’s getting fitter and healthier and getting herself out there to the gym and taking her baby on walks that she’s being vilified. If she put the baby with family or in nursery she’d be told that’s wrong. If she sat around all day that would be wrong 🤷‍♀️

There’s no need for people to bring parenting into it.
I can see why she would irritate some people with her happy happy approach, that's why I was amazed there wasn't a thread on her already seeing they've both got over 30k followers; you're gonna get people who don't like them, it's not for everyone.

I thought the reaction to pple asking cal questions and mentioning her like once on here was waaayyyyy OTT & a dramatic but I think she even realised that and deleted it. If you publicise a weightloss journey and tag the PT constantly, you're gonna attract comments (sometimes stupid ones, sometimes legit) and speculations, if they like it or not.

Kate has sniffed around them for ages I think they're just friendly girls who have responded to her badgering them😂 Hannah always responds she's good like that.

And the SW has gone... Someone's been reading on here 😴😂
Oh she deffo reads here. That's why when I see posts about others bitching I think you f-ing hypocrite! You get off on it as much as I do 😂😂 If you're reading it you're as bad as us!

Her transformation so far is amazing! Definitely in the same skirt..

Would it be a lot down to muscle memory how she’s gone that small that quick??

Reactions: 1

I think a lot of it is down to them not eating enough and just thinking a protein bar with coffee will suffice. Lets not forget she still pumping for her baby so using more cals!!! It'll soon all pile back on again and why didnt she do this when she was panicking to lose weight for her wedding!! Complete bollocks and shite:poop:

If you are a regular in the gym you will change your shape and go down sizes if you're overweight/obese. Even if your diet isn't 100% It is possible I've done it before, dropped jeans sizes purely by moving my fat arse more. If you add in proper cal counting it will fly off you. Exercise alone will only get you to a certain point, so if you want proper results you do have to eat well.

I think a lot of it is down to them not eating enough and just thinking a protein bar with coffee will suffice. Lets not forget she still pumping for her baby so using more cals!!! It'll soon all pile back on again and why didnt she do this when she was panicking to lose weight for her wedding!! Complete bollocks and shite:poop:
I have noticed her saying she's hasn't eaten this or that lately I posted about it earlier. I may be reading too much into it but it was noticeable enough for me to comment on and I've followed them both for years.