Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference is when Amy was doing it she didn’t parade it in every single post and story.. And it wasn’t a plan that everyone insta account and their dog had jumped on!
So because lots of other people are doing it and because she posts about it regularly, that makes it less viable?

I think you need to go take a walk because you appear to be extremely angry about who the duck knows.

So because lots of other people are doing it and because she posts about it regularly, that makes it less viable?

I think you need to go take a walk because you appear to be extremely angry about who the duck knows.
“Swipe Up”.. I think you need to go to the ‘Rave about’ threads, because you clearly have got a lot of nice things to say about both Hannah and Kate..

Have a lovely day!!!!!!!!!! 😁

Reactions: 3
It’s just an eye roll that a ‘6,8..12’ week transformation is a THING now. The next trend.

Reactions: 2

I don’t think she’s over posting, I think she feels good about herself and proud of what she’s achieving and is definitely helping to inspire others to have a go. I’ll not comment further as I do like her a lot and u less something radical happens I can’t see that changing. Each to their own though isn’t it 😊

Reactions: 5
No way is Hannah in the same league as Kate. Hannah and her sister are so genuine you can tell that. I've followed Hannah from her pregnancy and she is very real in my eyes.
Yes she has had a moan about tattle but I think it's more because of the PT and people mentioning her name - everyone's entitled to a moan. I like the fact that every story isnt #ad #gifted etc. You can totally see that's all Kate is looking for with her account.
Unfortunately Kate has attracted a of negative attention personally I think this is a lot of her own doing she does come across as being holier than though and she just really isn't.

Reactions: 7
No way is Hannah in the same league as Kate. Hannah and her sister are so genuine you can tell that. I've followed Hannah from her pregnancy and she is very real in my eyes.
Yes she has had a moan about tattle but I think it's more because of the PT and people mentioning her name - everyone's entitled to a moan. I like the fact that every story isnt #ad #gifted etc. You can totally see that's all Kate is looking for with her account.
Unfortunately Kate has attracted a of negative attention personally I think this is a lot of her own doing she does come across as being holier than though and she just really isn't.
I deffo agree Hannah is nothing like Kate at all for sure! They're both sound girls, the only things I've seen them advertise are the sweets from their shop and those weigh-day t-shirts they used to promote.

She was just sooo OTT on that post this morning when she was mentioned once maybe on Kate's thread 😂 correct me if I'm wrong I don't recall even seeing anything bad that was said about her🤷🏼‍♀️ I also find posts about people being bitchy extremely hypocritical as I doubt very much they're immune from slagging people off. Everyone does it at some point. All the people commenting just had to say how they've read here and are all disgusted... yeah ok! 👀 😂 They keep up with Tattle as much as we do!

Reactions: 4
I deffo agree Hannah is nothing like Kate at all for sure! They're both sound girls, the only things I've seen them advertise are the sweets from their shop and those weigh-day t-shirts they used to promote.

She was just sooo OTT on that post this morning when she was mentioned once maybe on Kate's thread 😂 correct me if I'm wrong I don't recall even seeing anything bad that was said about her🤷🏼‍♀️ I also find posts about people being bitchy extremely hypocritical as I doubt very much they're immune from slagging people off. Everyone does it at some point. All the people commenting just had to say how they've read here and are all disgusted... yeah ok! 👀 😂 They keep up with Tattle as much as we do!
😂 the people commenting saying all that probably write about them on this site! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
😂 the people commenting saying all that probably write about them on this site! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
I was never a member but It was proven on Gomi how 2 faced a lot of the instagrammers are. It wouldn't surprise me at all! Like I said on Kate's thread I've seen Hannah put a bit of a dig up so she's not immune to it at all...none of us are. Do I care? Not really! but they do all post bitchy, cryptic comments at some point they are no better .. Save it for Facebook or join Tattle 😉😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
I personally think they all in competition with each other. If hannah claims to have known this PT for a while why hasn't she used her before in her weight loss journey. She's been trying to lose weight well before she had her baby. Yet another one jumping on the bandwagon cos her sister done well using a PT. Gets right on my tits they cant just do their own diet/exercise plan. Dumb fucks.

I personally think they all in competition with each other. If hannah claims to have known this PT for a while why hasn't she used her before in her weight loss journey. She's been trying to lose weight well before she had her baby. Yet another one jumping on the bandwagon cos her sister done well using a PT. Gets right on my tits they cant just do their own diet/exercise plan. Dumb fucks.
Exactly!!!

Sick to death of hearing how amazing she is feeling and how perfect everything is a million times a day... completely unrealistic IMO.

I've followed hannah for ages on my slimming World account and I like her! I'm happy she is doing calorie counting because, from my own experience of both cc and sw, cc is much more worthwhile and likely to get results!

Reactions: 6

It’s weird there always has to be a ‘thing’
Target weight with Sw
12 week transformation ... then another one (in Amy’s case)
Just live fuckin life and go to the gym if you fancy it. Why does there have to be some big thing / trend

Probably because it’s at a cost and also hard work. That’s why I’ll forever be a fat duck 😂😂

• Haha
It seems Hannah is a reader of Tattle👀.. As I said they all stalk it... She's changed her instagram name, dropped the SW from it and deleted that rant she put up this morning.

• Wow
Something doesn't sit right with me and Amy posting the sweets to order. I know she owns a business and wants to make money but constantly trying to lose weight and a lot of your followers are the weight loss community, I find it incredibly mean to be posting about it and encouraging to order them. I know people will order them for families and whatever but wanting to be a influencer/youtuber/instagrammer and targeting your audience like that is not okay its like setting up to fail as some people do that issues with food and are easily influenced by these people on the gram!

Something doesn't sit right with me and Amy posting the sweets to order. I know she owns a business and wants to make money but constantly trying to lose weight and a lot of your followers are the weight loss community, I find it incredibly mean to be posting about it and encouraging to order them. I know people will order them for families and whatever but wanting to be a influencer/youtuber/instagrammer and targeting your audience like that is not okay its like setting up to fail as some people do that issues with food and are easily influenced by these people on the gram!
That’s doesn’t bother me as much as all the large account advertising overpriced chocolate boxes, they have affiliate codes and they aren’t even making money they do it for free boxes 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️