Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her transformation so far is amazing! Definitely in the same skirt..

Would it be a lot down to muscle memory how she’s gone that small that quick??
They’re on a reduced carb high protein diet which is also very low calorie by the look of the food. It’s muscle food so add in all the extra steps and workouts and it’s bound to fall off fast. Still takes a lot of hard work though as you won’t get the results just from the food alone.

Reactions: 2
I’ve done low calorie high protein before and the weight falls off. You’re fuller for longer, I had hardly have any cravings. But I love gin and pasta too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve done low calorie high protein before and the weight falls off. You’re fuller for longer, I had hardly have any cravings. But I love gin and pasta too much 😂
Same here. Got to have the balance and until you find it, it won’t happen. No point going hard for 6 weeks then not bothering afterwards but also this they’re doing isn’t sustainable long term as they’ll burn out or pick up an injury at some point, happened to me

Reactions: 5
Yeah, whenever I do a diet (not atm as pregnant) ill literally increase steps, up protein for fullness and increase fibre so I can still poo 😂 and aim for a 1200-800 deficit
Usually works really well in all honesty and it feels fine

Reactions: 5
Yeah, whenever I do a diet (not atm as pregnant) ill literally increase steps, up protein for fullness and increase fibre so I can still poo 😂 and aim for a 1200-800 deficit
Usually works really well in all honesty and it feels fine
Have you thought about saying that online and charging £200 a pop for it 🤣🤣🤣. 3500 a week calorie deficit is a pound a week off isn’t it. Going back to Sw though they don’t care if you lose a pound of muscle a pound of fat a pound of fluid or a pound of tit as long as they keep that till ringing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re on a reduced carb high protein diet which is also very low calorie by the look of the food. It’s muscle food so add in all the extra steps and workouts and it’s bound to fall off fast. Still takes a lot of hard work though as you won’t get the results just from the food alone.
wasn't that part of her rant that people were saying she's on a low carb diet or was that Kate 🤔 I'm getting confused now 😂Yes without a doubt you'll need to do loads of exercise also and do it consistently.

Reactions: 3
Have you thought about saying that online and charging £200 a pop for it 🤣🤣🤣. 3500 a week calorie deficit is a pound a week off isn’t it. Going back to Sw though they don’t care if you lose a pound of muscle a pound of fat a pound of fluid or a pound of tit as long as they keep that till ringing
Nah slimming World is a joke and most meetings are at the end of the day anyway so the weigh in really means duck all 😂

Reactions: 6
Same here. Got to have the balance and until you find it, it won’t happen. No point going hard for 6 weeks then not bothering afterwards but also this they’re doing isn’t sustainable long term as they’ll burn out or pick up an injury at some point, happened to me
Well, not necessarily.
There’s a girl who’s been with this PT for over a year.
As the weight falls off the level of cardio can decrease and the calories will even out.

All I’m saying is it’s not all doom and gloom and tit and negative. She’s doing a positive thing and enjoying it. She may be annoying (to some) but I personally can’t see any other real issue in comparison to some of the others who have threads on here (fopps, BM, Kate, jade etc)

wasn't that part of her rant that people were saying she's on a low carb diet or was that Kate 🤔 I'm getting confused now 😂Yes without a doubt you'll need to do loads of exercise also and do it consistently.
Tbh duck knows who it was now they’re all merging into one 🤦🏼‍♀️. It is low carb, it’s a carb refuel after a workout I bet then just high protein and veggies as potato said above to help the old 💩

Well, not necessarily.
As the weight falls off the level of cardio can decrease and the calories will even out.

All I’m saying is it’s not all doom and gloom and tit and negative. She’s doing a positive thing and enjoying it. She may be annoying (to some) but I personally can’t see any other real issue in comparison to some of the others who have threads on here (fopps, BM, Kate, jade etc)
If you look back I’ve actually stated all through this thread that I really like her and her sister. She’s also not doing it for her own gain, I genuinely think she’s trying to inspire others too. I was merely pointing out the basics of the plan and saying she needs to be careful as she’s still a relatively new mum and breastfeeding. Agree completely with you she’s very inoffensive to me 😊

Reactions: 3
If you look back I’ve actually stated all through this thread that I really like her and her sister. She’s also not doing it for her own gain, I genuinely think she’s trying to inspire others too. I was merely pointing out the basics of the plan and saying she needs to be careful as she’s still a relatively new mum and breastfeeding. Agree completely with you she’s very inoffensive to me 😊
Apologies 😊

Reactions: 1
Well, not necessarily.

Of course it isn't all bad. Lots of people like her and Amy, including me. I think she's a great mum, a likeable personality and is smashing the fitness.

This doesn't make her immune from having a thread on here as there are people that don't like her and will want to comment. She isn't perfect, she does do things that are annoying from time to time. What isn't a valid reason to you or I will be a strong point to someone else.

I've seen comments on here about people I like and thought, oooh that's a bit picky... but it doesn't bother me as they're entitled to their opinion, especially as we're all contributing to a gossip page saying pretty crappy things about quite a lot of people 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️

Tbh duck knows who it was now they’re all merging into one 🤦🏼‍♀️. It is low carb, it’s a carb refuel after a workout I bet then just high protein and veggies as potato said above to help the old 💩

I agree too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So, do we reckon hannah reads tattle?? I honestly can't cope with her and kate kissin each others arse over their PT.

anyone else concerned that she will get used to this big weight loss and when it doesn't happen restrict herself even further? shes skipping meals now for protein bars and fruit and not eating well as it is but I think she will start withholding food for losses at this rate

Yeah she’s doing well on this new PT plan, but in her recent transformation picture half of her is hiding behind her husband 🙄

• Haha