Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately it can be very serious, thankfully as they have identified it early they can put the support and processes in place which helps to manage it, so hopefully all will be okay for them. I think it's brave of her to post about it tbh, so many on social media just post about how much of a breeze they are finding everything, and it can be hard to find support when things aren't. Anything that raises awareness and might give someone the confidence to reach out for support if needed is good, and I really hope she is doing okay, it's a lot to process, especially when you have never heard of it before!

Also nosey about the money situation haha, I'm guessing their parents might be okay for money, as she said they grew up in a 5 bed?
Yeah I gulped when I read that, I'd be going out of my mind if it was me! I hope she's OK, I don't dislike her as such, I just comment on her bizarre behaviour at times 🤣 it's hilarious when she gets the hump and goes off on one

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone ask her where she gets her never ending supply of cash from?? Her husband is on furlough, she works in her mother's sweet shop, they have a baby on her way but they don't seem to stop spending! I don't believe she saved for the mortgage either, I think her parents paid as they do for most things by the looks.
I would presume they are both on furlough/part furlough so their income won't have reduced that much. I would also assume that both Amy and Hannah get money from the bank of mum and dad. They are probably paid pretty well from their parents shop as a way to reduce tax. I still struggle to see how a cheap corner shop and a sweet shop makes enough money to support the parents, Hannah and Amy at the level it does, perhaps the dad has another business? Scrap metal?

Reactions: 7
I would presume they are both on furlough/part furlough so their income won't have reduced that much. I would also assume that both Amy and Hannah get money from the bank of mum and dad. They are probably paid pretty well from their parents shop as a way to reduce tax. I still struggle to see how a cheap corner shop and a sweet shop makes enough money to support the parents, Hannah and Amy at the level it does, perhaps the dad has another business? Scrap metal?
The trade her husband is in, I'd be saving every penny because he may not have a job to go back to at the rate 🥺

They've got another shop, bit like a hardware pound shop thing that must have been popular. Amy used to moan about the customers on instagram for not saying "thank you" for a carrier bag or something 🤦🏼‍♀️

A popular theory on this thread was that they are drug dealers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The trade her husband is in, I'd be saving every penny because he may not have a job to go back to at the rate 🥺

They've got another shop, bit like a hardware pound shop thing that must have been popular. Amy used to moan about the customers on instagram for not saying "thank you" for a carrier bag or something 🤦🏼‍♀️

A popular theory on this thread was that they are drug dealers 🤣🤣🤣
Money laundering i tell you

• Haha
I want access to her money tree
Same, the work they’re having done is a lot of money? Honestly I don’t understand why they’re not moving to a three bed with another baby on the way if they can afford that work.

Reactions: 6
I thought this was quite mean... considering irs taken her a long time to wean her off. Not very nice
I know and obv when the new baby comes she will be breast feeding again. It’s just going to confuse E. I’m all for bf if that’s what mum wants to do and that’s what boobs are for but I think wapping them out when your child’s no longer fed from them inappropriate .The family really don’t know what boundary’s are.

Reactions: 7
Would not be surprised if Amy will feed Eden and the new baby when she has them!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
she’s going to have such a headache over breast feeding the new baby unless she sorts out the attachment Eden has with her boobs.

Reactions: 9
she’s going to have such a headache over breast feeding the new baby unless she sorts out the attachment Eden has with her boobs.
I think this too. Rather than filming it every time or trying to wind Eden up about it. Why not just gently explain and tell her no, or encourage other things instead.

Reactions: 3
Think I’d get really fucked off if my child kept pawing at me like that - I don’t have kids but it looks incredibly annoying lol

Think I’d get really fucked off if my child kept pawing at me like that - I don’t have kids but it looks incredibly annoying lol
I have children and as much as I love them I can’t stand being pawed at all the time, I like my personal space so teach them young!!
I of course cuddle my children before someone takes that the wrong way 😄

Reactions: 2
It’s inappropriate , she’s not breast feeding her now. She needs to nip that in the bud before baby comes. Hannah isn’t an object and eden needs to know her boobs aren’t a toy. Honestly I do despair at some of these mums on insta now with their soft parenting. Won’t be that when baby’s feeding and Eden is jealous and whacks the baby.

I have children and as much as I love them I can’t stand being pawed at all the time, I like my personal space so teach them young!!
I of course cuddle my children before someone takes that the wrong way 😄
Yassss to this, I hate being touched as a rule unless it’s my boyfriend 😂

Reactions: 1