Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
The difference is when Amy was doing it she didn’t parade it in every single post and story.. And it wasn’t a plan that everyone insta account and their dog had jumped on!
So because lots of other people are doing it and because she posts about it regularly, that makes it less viable?

I think you need to go take a walk because you appear to be extremely angry about who the fuck knows.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's weird how the mother shared it immediately, but nothing from her name sake. Amy is weird as fook calling both the kids after her sister

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I like her. Saw her post about tattle but it didn’t seem like she was criticising? She said that she’s a reader here and that tattle often speaks sense, but she wanted to clarify the actual facts on what’s been said about her. She’s done amazingly well calorie counting lately. Wasn’t following her before that so that’s all I’ve seen but she seems nice enough to me.
What was said about her on Tattle?

Fairy_funny

Is she still carrying eden around in that newborn style car seat? Would she be too big for it now? My LO is a couple of months older than her and he's been out of that kind of seat for months and months. It was so heavy too with him in it at nearly one. Broke my back 😂
They outgrow infant carriers by height or weight not by age. So her ears would need to be above the head rest or depending on what seat she has it maybe around 12 - 13kg weight limit

Insta_Hun

Yes she’s lost but if you look at the video after you can see her stomach is quite soft. I reckon she’s moulding herself in 🤷🏼‍♀️