Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but that is such a bitchy thing for her to do!!
Some people don’t want to breast feed - or want to but cannot - so they’re less than because they don’t or can’t do it?!
FED IS BEST, whether it’s breast fed or bottle fed....so yes she should congratulate any mother for feeding their child!
Putting that up with a gif of the boring yawning just shows the kind of person she is!
I breast fed the first couple months when my daughter was newborn, so what, why do Instagram breast feeding moms feel the need to plaster their tits all over the place and act holier than now 😤🤬

Reactions: 11
Sorry but that is such a bitchy thing for her to do!!
Some people don’t want to breast feed - or want to but cannot - so they’re less than because they don’t or can’t do it?!
FED IS BEST, whether it’s breast fed or bottle fed....so yes she should congratulate any mother for feeding their child!
Putting that up with a gif of the boring yawning just shows the kind of person she is!
I breast fed the first couple months when my daughter was newborn, so what, why do Instagram breast feeding moms feel the need to plaster their tits all over the place and act holier than now 😤🤬
The breast brigade do love to make sure everyone knows how fantastic they are (I mean those shoving it in everyone’s faces). I desperately wanted to breast feed but my son was born cleft so couldn’t suck so I couldn’t and I felt like such a failure as every midwife & health visitor kept asking why I wasn’t

Reactions: 8
What a crappy thing to do. I bottle fed my daughter. So what? Does it make me a bad mum? Can’t believe she posted that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What a crappy thing to do. I bottle fed my daughter. So what? Does it make me a bad mum? Can’t believe she posted that.
I’m surprised it’s still up there. Usually when she puts crappy things up she deletes pretty quickly

Reactions: 5
Same! I don't care what others do I'd never be so rude about it if someone messaged me 😲

We all yawn when you make yourself look a twit for the 10000th time Hannah 🙄 Very childish of her indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The breast brigade do love to make sure everyone knows how fantastic they are (I mean those shoving it in everyone’s faces). I desperately wanted to breast feed but my son was born cleft so couldn’t suck so I couldn’t and I felt like such a failure as every midwife & health visitor kept asking why I wasn’t
I don’t see how it’s bitchy, she has every right to be proud of breastfeeding cos it’s hard work. Just because someone is proud of breastfeeding doesn’t mean they are belittling formula feeding. Wish people wouldn’t take there bat and ball home about it.

Anyway carry on this is not the breastfeeding thread..

Reactions: 4
I don’t see how it’s bitchy, she has every right to be proud of breastfeeding cos it’s hard work. Just because someone is proud of breastfeeding doesn’t mean they are belittling formula feeding. Wish people wouldn’t take there bat and ball home about it.

Anyway carry on this is not the breastfeeding thread..
I think it’s the fact someone asked her that questionand instead of been like oh of course I celebrate all mums....she just yawns 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think what ever question ur asked, about breastfeeding or not, a yawning meme is rude. The person wasn’t been rude to her. She’s gone down in my estimations just for the pure rudeness

Reactions: 9
I think it’s the fact someone asked her that questionand instead of been like oh of course I celebrate all mums....she just yawns 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think what ever question ur asked, about breastfeeding or not, a yawning meme is rude. The person wasn’t been rude to her. She’s gone down in my estimations just for the pure rudeness
Yeah she definitely could have responded better!! but then did the person messaging need to message that in the first place?

Reactions: 1
Breastfeeding her daughter is probably the only thing she's got to be "proud" of. It's her only accomplishment. It's sad really that she's got nothing else.

Reactions: 3
Am I missing something? I swear I was following her but now when I type in hd_sw some indian lad comes up? Has she changed her name?

And now a post about not shaming non-breast feeders and she’s off to enjoy her day 🙄 (Wonder what chocolate cake high syn lunch she will have today now that weekly weigh-ins don’t work..)

Reactions: 5
I took that story as she’s bored of people bitching about her going on about breast feeding.

If she *was* being bitchy I think it’s hilarious and say get over it ladies and gents. It’s what we do all day 😬

Why did Amy post a video on story of her parading around in a swimsuit and tag her brother in it asking what he thinks to it?! Inbred family!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8