Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
excuse my ignorance (I am in a same sex relationship) but how does she know the exact night she conceived?
I know when my daughter was conceived because it was via IVF but for a young heterosexual couple to know exactly when they conceived it baffles me
Were they not having sex all the time ?
That's what has been bugging me

Reactions: 1
That's what has been bugging me
If you actively trying for a baby then you would probably know when you are ovulating and have sex around that time. But they can’t know for certain that was the exact date unless they only had sex once in that month :LOL:

Reactions: 4
If you actively trying for a baby then you would probably know when you are ovulating and have sex around that time. But they can’t know for certain that was the exact date unless they only had sex once in that month :LOL:
Amy was stood over them monitoring their 'progress'... she seems to remember it vividly as she felt the need to announce it 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she feels she needs to constantly show herself (and now her sister in-law) feeding their babies!

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she feels she needs to constantly show herself (and now her sister in-law) feeding their babies!
I've said for ages they're a weird family. Perhaps they want to be constantly congratulated on breast feeding 🙄

Reactions: 4
breast is best and all that!

I tried breast feeding ( cos your basically forced to) I lasted a day and my nipples were hurting more than actually giving birth. It ruined my first few days of Motherhood. If I’m lucky enough to have another baby I would not even bother trying. As long as mum and baby are happy that’s all that matters in my opinion! X

Reactions: 9
breast is best and all that!

I tried breast feeding ( cos your basically forced to) I lasted a day and my nipples were hurting more than actually giving birth. It ruined my first few days of Motherhood. If I’m lucky enough to have another baby I would not even bother trying. As long as mum and baby are happy that’s all that matters in my opinion! X
Hannah is shoving her tits down everyone's throat

Reactions: 3
excuse my ignorance (I am in a same sex relationship) but how does she know the exact night she conceived?
I know when my daughter was conceived because it was via IVF but for a young heterosexual couple to know exactly when they conceived it baffles me
You can pinpoint your ovulation day quite well if you have a regular cycle/use basal body temp charting/use ovulation sticks. There is only a period of 4/5 days where you can conceive so it may be that they only had sex once in those 4/5 days (which can be realistic given work schedules etc!). Or may be she knows she ovulated that day.

Reactions: 2
Iknow when my child was conceived because it was the only (drunk) night we didn't use protection lol so that was how we knew

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Adam captured such a precious moment” why doesn’t she keep it precious then and share personal photos like that with just her family instead of the whole of instagram?! Also, I’m sure she’s exhausted the hashtag #normalizebreastfeeding

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Adam captured such a precious moment” why doesn’t she keep it precious then and share personal photos like that with just her family instead of the whole of instagram?! Also, I’m sure she’s exhausted the hashtag #normalizebreastfeeding
She's boring and has no other content

Never commented on this thread before but the breastfeeding posts are so annoying. It’s great yes that she has lasted so long as it’s hard for some people but it’s really not necessary for her bombs to be out for the world to see.
Then we have the bath picture. Why does the world need to see this. If I seen my mam in the bath with me as a baby on social media for the world to see I’d be questioning her mental state of mind. Why does EVERYTHING have to be share to the world 🤣🤭.

If you read here Hannah keep precious moments like that personal. Does your husband like you being half naked all over the internet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never commented on this thread before but the breastfeeding posts are so annoying. It’s great yes that she has lasted so long as it’s hard for some people but it’s really not necessary for her bombs to be out for the world to see.
Then we have the bath picture. Why does the world need to see this. If I seen my mam in the bath with me as a baby on social media for the world to see I’d be questioning her mental state of mind. Why does EVERYTHING have to be share to the world 🤣🤭.

If you read here Hannah keep precious moments like that personal. Does your husband like you being half naked all over the internet?!
They are a strange family though. Her husband probably loves it. Just like her bro enjoys posing with Amy while she's sticking her buttocks in his face

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s almost like whatever we say is a annoying etc, she just does more of it! Definitely just to wind us up..