Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Amy post a video on story of her parading around in a swimsuit and tag her brother in it asking what he thinks to it?! Inbred family!
My brother would be absolutely mortified! She didn't tag her OH either did she?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticed she’s dropped about a thousand followers 🤷🏼‍♀️ I reckon she’s removing people!

Women have been breast feeding for thousands of years, I just don't get the whole get your tits out online to 'normalise' it, it is bleeping normal. The world doesn't need to see your bleeping tit to make it normal. Absolute cretins!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she used to be quite conservative about the images the posted. Strategically placed stickers/emojis etc so you couldn’t see EVERYTHING.
But now since we’ve mentioned it, that seems to have changed. Baby literally has her nipple hanging out of her mouth! And we’re seeing that! It’s not having the desired effect I think she thinks it is...

Reactions: 4
Okay maybe I’m the only one, but Amy’s posted a throw back says the night Eden was conceived. One why would you do that to your sister? And two why would you know/remember what night your sister conceived her baby?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay maybe I’m the only one, but Amy’s posted a throw back says the night Eden was conceived. One why would you do that to your sister? And two why would you know/remember what night your sister conceived her baby?
Hannah has shared pictures from that night before now saying it was the night she was conceived so it’s already public information!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
bleeping weirdo family

Reactions: 5
Hannah has shared pictures from that night before now saying it was the night she was conceived so it’s already public information!
excuse my ignorance (I am in a same sex relationship) but how does she know the exact night she conceived?
I know when my daughter was conceived because it was via IVF but for a young heterosexual couple to know exactly when they conceived it baffles me
Were they not having sex all the time ?

Reactions: 4