Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so...the results are in!

hmmm 🤨 I will hold my tongue until the transformation pics are posted

Reactions: 2
Just a pair of CUNTS

They were all living with the parents even after hannah got married. duck that for a laugh, you need privacy!! Cheap as chips not havin anythin to pay out for so no wonder they both got big fancy houses now. Spoilt Twats!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just a pair of CUNTS

They were all living with the parents even after hannah got married. duck that for a laugh, you need privacy!! Cheap as chips not havin anythin to pay out for so no wonder they both got big fancy houses now. Spoilt Twats!!
Tbf, I lived at home with my husband when we got married so we could save for a deposit for a house so I don't really think that's fair.
But I didn't follow Hannah when they lived at the parents and if they were anything likes Amy's rooms full of items my mum and dad would have been livid and definitely wondered how we could afford random crap but not able to move out yet!

Reactions: 1
Tbf, I lived at home with my husband when we got married so we could save for a deposit for a house so I don't really think that's fair.
But I didn't follow Hannah when they lived at the parents and if they were anything likes Amy's rooms full of items my mum and dad would have been livid and definitely wondered how we could afford random crap but not able to move out yet!
Sorry if that upset you but im entitled to have my own opinion within this site and anywhere else and whilst i do understand that people sometimes have to live with parents i still think they are spoilt x

Sorry if that upset you but im entitled to have my own opinion within this site and anywhere else and whilst i do understand that people sometimes have to live with parents i still think they are spoilt x
Completely appreciate you are entitled to your opinion that's what we are here for but at the same time I know how much privacy is needed but I also knew how much I needed somewhere to live and my parents made that possible...

Agree that they are spoilt. Clearly get paid over the odds working in the shop because their parents own it for doing what looks like no work!
Also assuming if the parents paid for Amy and her boyfriend to go to Vegas they gave Hannah something or gave her money too.

Reactions: 6
She's got a tan now which makes everyone look thinner but her stomach does look a lot smaller. The pic of her with her husband though she's hiding half her body behind her husband so hardly accurate

Last edited:
She's got a tan now which makes everyone look thinner but her stomach does look a lot smaller. The pic of her with her husband though she's hiding half her body behind her husband so hardly accurate
Yeah I was thinking the same.. I can’t help but feel there maybe some breathing in going on too?
Also think how big her boobs are male her look bigger than she is, a lot like Peachy..
I’m probably just jealous tbf I’ll admit it 😂

Yes, I think she’s lost. But the tan, breathing in and legs spread slightly apart.... We’re not stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In the second picture under her chin looks really big, bizarre that she mustn't have lost any weight from her face but so much from her stomach. It didn't even cross my mind about breathing in but that's definitely what she's doing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.