Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 big headed twats, one with horrendous eyebrows!! Had to unfollow both, cant cope with them and the accents🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A few stories and a couple of grid posts today 🤷🏼‍♀️ And that’s a break 🤣🤣

It annoys me with these instagrammers that they have to say “people have been asking” nope, nobody has been asking you just want to draw more attention to yourself. I really used to like Hannah but she is going as big headed and arrogant as all the others.
Read my mind!!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve always had this girls back BUT....you my friend have just hit the nail on the head!!! Called out and doing it for the likes or what?!?!
When I saw her “people are asking why I’m quiet” post it my eyes hurt from the rolling! She’s not been quiet at all. She’s f’ed up this faddy countdown tit she’s doing and now she’s playing the attention game to distract from it. At the end of it when she’s not done as well as she’d like it’ll be us horrid jealous trolls fault 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
When I saw her “people are asking why I’m quiet” post it my eyes hurt from the rolling! She’s not been quiet at all. She f’ed up this faddy countdown tit she’s doing and now she’s playing the attention game to distract from it. At the end of it when she’s not done as well as she’d like it’ll be us horrid jealous trolls fault 🙄
She's a basic witch and she knows it

Reactions: 3
When I saw her “people are asking why I’m quiet” post it my eyes hurt from the rolling! She’s not been quiet at all. She f’ed up this faddy countdown tit she’s doing and now she’s playing the attention game to distract from it. At the end of it when she’s not done as well as she’d like it’ll be us horrid jealous trolls fault 🙄
Spot on!! Had my eyes opened and @ChubClubThug will know I stuck up for Hannah initially. What a complete twit. I’m usually a very good judge of character and this is so disappointing! Snivelling wanker springs to mind!!

And now the gloves are off, how does her sister who works in a market sweet stall afford business class flights to Las Vegas in the same year as buying her first home? ......asking for a friend

She’s gone ‘quiet’ because the diets gone tits up!
All respect has been lost!

Reactions: 8
And now the gloves are off, how does her sister who works in a market sweet stall afford business class flights to Las Vegas in the same year as buying her first home? ......asking for a friend

All respect has been lost!
I've always wondered this!!! They seem to work a couple of days a week in their mums sweet shop but seem to have quite a lot of money? Surely the sweet shop doesn't pay that well?!

Although I'm pretty sure their parents paid for vegas... so must sell a lot of sweets 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Spot on!! Had my eyes opened and @ChubClubThug will know I stuck up for Hannah initially. What a complete twit. I’m usually a very good judge of character and this is so disappointing! Snivelling wanker springs to mind!!
Ah don't worry about it 😊 you're allowed to change your mind. That's how these accounts become so popular, they are crafty buggers who play the game. I agree it hasn't taken much to make her unveil. Just like Hannah Tracks.

• Heart
I've always wondered this!!! They seem to work a couple of days a week in their mums sweet shop but seem to have quite a lot of money? Surely the sweet shop doesn't pay that well?!

Although I'm pretty sure their parents paid for vegas... so must sell a lot of sweets 😂
Glad it’s not just me then. I was sad enough to google the price of those flights. Even the parents paying though, that’s a tit load of dolly mixtures hey 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ah don't worry about it 😊 you're allowed to change your mind. That's how these accounts become so popular, they are crafty buggers who play the game. I agree it hasn't taken much to make her unveil. Just like Hannah Tracks.
Cheers doll. Disappointing overall isn’t it.

Maybe the boyfriend had a good job as she was bragging about him spending hundreds on a pair of trainers. Not sure what though as he looks about 12 😂

• Haha
Maybe the boyfriend had a good job as she was bragging about him spending hundreds on a pair of trainers. Not sure what though as he looks about 12 😂
True story! He’s got more yeezys than Kanye himself.....or pablo Escobar .... there! I’ve said it. So disappointed tonight it’s hnteal. Though these girls were real, now who knows?!?!

• Haha
I really liked Hannah, thought she was relatable etc, but it seems all these instagrammers are the same 😳

• Heart
  • Sad
True story! He’s got more yeezys than Kanye himself.....or pablo Escobar .... there! I’ve said it. So disappointed tonight it’s hnteal. Though these girls were real, now who knows?!?!
UNREALI mean 🤦🏼‍♀️So cross and feel this lot have made a knob of some of us. Not posting indeed! In it for the likes or what and messed up the 6 week transformation with the birthday weekend caning the booze and cakes

I really liked Hannah, thought she was relatable etc, but it seems all these instagrammers are the same 😳
Same!!

Reactions: 2
I started to dislike Hannah when she was posting 1000 times a day bump pics and her then even more about breastfeeding. I breastfeed and (away from insta 😂) And have never had any issues but her constantly posting about how much milk she was pumping used to make me feel like I wasn't doing good enough

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.