Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, sign up with rumer morley and get a free tan as well🤣🤣 Ffs, anyone looks better with a tan love. duck OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You can see she’s standing taller in the second pic which makes you look smiler. Also arm strategically placed to hide back fat 😂

Reactions: 2
The thing is I don't particularly mind her however I don't understand why on earth she's paid for and constantly plugging this 'plan' that is basically just calorie counting and exercise. 🤔 Just download my fitness pal, go to the gym or do some home workouts and job done 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why pay for someone to tell you that?

Reactions: 6
I dont think she paid for the plan and it's been gifted to bring in clients for Rumer. 6 weeks costs £175 so not affordable add on top the gym membership and everything else. Clearly an undisclosed #AD

Also where are Amy's results youd think after supposedly paying so much whilst buying a house shed be plastering her results all over...

Reactions: 5
I dont think she paid for the plan and it's been gifted to bring in clients for Rumer. 6 weeks costs £175 so not affordable add on top the gym membership and everything else. Clearly an undisclosed #AD

Also where are Amy's results youd think after supposedly paying so much whilst buying a house shed be plastering her results all over...
£175!!!! For someone to tell you to bleeping eat less?? She hasn't even been given a meal plan, just calories to stick to!! duck THAT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
£175!!!! For someone to tell you to bleeping eat less?? She hasn't even been given a meal plan, just calories to stick to!! duck THAT!!
Rumer Morley must be pissin herself laughin all the way to the bank. Shes targeting all the dickheads who will do anythin to get a quick fix but the likes of kate who can do health & weightloss on her own has been sucked into it as well by payin a fuckin stupid amount of money

She did a give away and chose big accounts to suck in desperados. I'm sure shes gifting the plan the suck in new clients

Reactions: 1
Im sorry but if im goin to pay that much money id want my PT in the gym with me. What a fuckin money making scam that is🤦‍♀️

I think this PT has put them on really low cals too for the amount of exercise they have to do. Someone posted, I think it was waist away (who I love btw!) She's on only 1250 cals?🙉

All you need to do is go on Team Richie Howie on fb you get all the advice for free and he only charges £5.00 a month if you join! Sorry if I sound like an advert 😂 I'm not but these PTs infuriate me with their tit advice!

Here is rumurs price list ... so yeh doubt they have paid a penny
Omg I'm sure she said she's paying for it. That was when she had her witch fit which led to her having a thread 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The thing is I don't particularly mind her however I don't understand why on earth she's paid for and constantly plugging this 'plan' that is basically just calorie counting and exercise. 🤔 Just download my fitness pal, go to the gym or do some home workouts and job done 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why pay for someone to tell you that?
She has a Fitbit - she can do it all on there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Not affordable to a family that spends 5 grand each on business class to Vegas? That perpetually empty shop is a little gold mine I tell ya 😬😂

She has a Fitbit - she can do it all on there 😂😂
This was me entirely. I was sticking up for her when this thread started. Then the up herself stories and all the utter shite about how amazing she feels and how bitter we all are turned me a full 180!

Clearly her mum and dad shop must pay mega bucks 😅😅
Never any fucker in there though is there 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
If I’m paying that much for a PT I expect them to be at my house at 3am when I’m stuffing chocolate down my hole and smacking it out of my hand!! 😂😂😂😂

Also, totally agree, what’s happenef to Amy’s results and journey???

• Haha
🤣🤣 when asked neither Amy or Hannah can tell anybody the prices surely it Rumer charges the same to all clients youd happily disclose what you paid?? I think Amy has no results to share as she hasnt followed it 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.