Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought the same on the money situation.. They’ve got a corner shop, and a sweet stall! Surely how much can that pay?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If anyone’s wondering those tickets to Vegas were roughly £5k each and then the hotel on top. When I bought my first house, nights out we’re scrapped for 18 months, never mind holidays etc

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If anyone’s wondering those tickets to Vegas were roughly £5k each and then the hotel on top. When I bought my first house, nights out we’re scrapped for 18 months, never mind holidays etc
And she definitely doesn't work full time!!!

Reactions: 3
And now the gloves are off, how does her sister who works in a market sweet stall afford business class flights to Las Vegas in the same year as buying her first home? ......asking for a friend

All respect has been lost!
I’ve wondered this, they seem to be quite well off for a chef and working in the parents discount store

Reactions: 2
I know most of us have ventured out in the rain with a baby, but is it necessary to drag her out in the rain to get steps in 🙃 i really liked her but it’s becoming abit obsessive!!!

Reactions: 6
I know most of us have ventured out in the rain with a baby, but is it necessary to drag her out in the rain to get steps in 🙃 i really liked her but it’s becoming abit obsessive!!!
And she wondered why the poor girl had a cold last week? It’s just over the top.

• Haha
They are on crazy amounts of money for working on the stall and the shop but I suppose if business is thriving then why not, not sure what James does apart from look miserable but maybe they inherited money in the past? Who knows, they both have really nice houses though and renovating, we have been here 4 years and only just done room one as we ran out of cash, certainly couldn't afford to go on holiday 😂😂 for the first few months I'm certain we was on paper plates because all our money went into the home

They are on crazy amounts of money for working on the stall and the shop but I suppose if business is thriving then why not, not sure what James does apart from look miserable but maybe they inherited money in the past? Who knows, they both have really nice houses though and renovating, we have been here 4 years and only just done room one as we ran out of cash, certainly couldn't afford to go on holiday 😂😂 for the first few months I'm certain we was on paper plates because all our money went into the home
Ah now I never thought of inheritance. Whenever they story from the shop it’s always bloody empty 🤦🏼‍♀️. Totally agree about house moves being expensive! Paper plates made me lol but it’s so true

apparently people have missed her posting her food etc? When the hell was this so called break?
What a div 😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.