Hannah & Eden - Hannahs.blog_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the moment I still like Hannah, but I've just seen a comment made by her on Rebecca Lamb's Instagram post about Tattle & trolls, saying ohhh I'm on there too! It's terrible blah blah... Why draw attention to yourself Hannah? You kissing arse to the likes of her😂🙄 Half the stuff commented on here is nothing to what some people get😂 Do you feel famous cause you're on Tattle and feel like a big account? She can't stop going on about it😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes on here because she created drama over a thread that wasnt even about her. Absolute joker 🤣

Reactions: 7
Shes on here because she created drama over a thread that wasnt even about her. Absolute joker 🤣
Ranting and getting all arsy about people questioning if she'd paid for a plan she was promoting the tit out of every 5 seconds 🙄😂.... then sticking her beak in with Kate, who she's been speaking to for 5 seconds just because she also bums the same trainer 😂What does she expect??

• Haha
Rumers dad is also a known loan shark in the area so she would of got all of her scamming tips from him 😂😂😂 🤨🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
£175 for something you can easily find on Google, MyFitnessPal etc etc. Fml I’m in the wrong job..... I’d google it, pass on the info and only charge £150 lol. Mugs!!!

All you need to do is go on Team Richie Howie on fb you get all the advice for free and he only charges £5.00 a month if you join! Sorry if I sound like an advert 😂 I'm not but these PTs infuriate me with their tit advice!
He’s a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
£175 for something you can easily find on Google, MyFitnessPal etc etc. Fml I’m in the wrong job..... I’d google it, pass on the info and only charge £150 lol. Mugs!!!
I’ve used an online PT before - but not for weight loss because I’ll forever be a fat duck. And it cost about that. The training plan, advice, access to a community in a similar situation and similar goals was invaluable. Yes, I could’ve got a plan for what I needed for free, but I needed accountability, to be able to talk to someone as often as I needed and I wasn’t able to commit to (nor did I want to see anyone) anyone local.

So I’m just saying that sometimes it’s not just as simple as “download this free app”. If it was, there’d be no slimming clubs or regular PTs.

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised there’s no thread on him actually! And don’t get me started on his “affiliates” 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

YES!!!!!
He’s a bully. I understand the whole going after crappy diets and slimming world but he’s a dick. He sets the group onto people. It’s a money making machine (fair enough) but he takes advantage of his group just like any other diet company but acts like he’s god.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
YES!!!!!
He’s a bully. I understand the whole going after crappy diets and slimming world but he’s a dick. He sets the group onto people. It’s a money making machine (fair enough) but he takes advantage of his group just like any other diet company but acts like he’s god.
Absolutely. There’s tough love and then there’s being a total hole. He has no empathy, not everyone is a “fat lazy excuse maker”. He’s driven away all his decent affiliates and the only ones left are the really annoying desperados!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
YES!!!!!
This! Can’t stand him and a lot of his followers, it’s their way or no way and like I’ve said several times before, there is no one plan fits all. I found CC/Macro tracking stressful, confusing time consuming, expensive and stopped me eating with family and friends.

This! Can’t stand him and a lot of his followers, it’s their way or no way and like I’ve said several times before, there is no one plan fits all. I found CC/Macro tracking stressful, confusing time consuming, expensive and stopped me eating with family and friends.
I agree the whole macros thing can be a nightmare and not really needed unless you're a bodybuilder

I’m surprised there’s no thread on him actually! And don’t get me started on his “affiliates” 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Go on name your faves 😂 I do agree with that I unfollowed a few on fb as they got on my tits so much

Start one 😂

I agree the whole macros thing can be a nightmare and not really needed unless you're a bodybuilder
I follow a few ladies who have lost on SW and now bodybuild and my god it’s stressful watching them try to hit their goals. The look bloody amazing though!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.