Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many kids get abused daily? They don’t go on to plan the murder of their abuser and go ahead with it.

we should not be making this girl a celeb it’s bleeping wrong.

Reactions: 31
How many kids get abused daily? They don’t go on to plan the murder of their abuser and go ahead with it.

I agree with you, but it made me lol that your username is Anna Delvey, someone who became a celeb from crime (lower level though of course).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting video with a criminal profiler. She says DeeDee was a psychopath who developed MSBP, so Gypsy should never blame herself for anything ( like DD developed MSBP cause her husband left etc, she was a psychopath first and foremost and she was incurable)
Nicholas is also a psychopath and used Gypsy to fulfill his sick fantasies. If Gypsy saw no way out rather then killing her mum- and said it to any other person- they might have suggested other more civilised ways, like calling the police, social services etc.

What’s MSBP? Munchausens by proxy? it’s known as facetious disorder now

Reactions: 1

Exactly! There are many other ways of getting out of those situations, murder isn't the only option. The media are just a bad - but of course, that's how they work.

I agree she should have been punished but I honestly think she would have likely ended up dead before her mum did and she wouldn’t have managed to get out

There are a lot more negative comments on Instagram now. People are sick of her already-she is everywhere and it’s getting old.

Reactions: 10
does anyone know if we can watch it somewhere online? Ideally want to have it on while I work as weird as that sounds 😂

I meant to post here before, i have a link for a free streaming site, watched the other day. Am i allowed to share it here?

Everything surrounding Gypsy Rose feels 'scripted'
Very strange.

(go easy on the flames pls)😬

Reactions: 10
Interesting video with a criminal profiler. She says DeeDee was a psychopath who developed MSBP, so Gypsy should never blame herself for anything ( like DD developed MSBP cause her husband left etc, she was a psychopath first and foremost and she was incurable)
Nicholas is also a psychopath and used Gypsy to fulfill his sick fantasies. If Gypsy saw no way out rather then killing her mum- and said it to any other person- they might have suggested other more civilised ways, like calling the police, social services etc.

Pat Brown is batshit and unqualified in many areas. Good to watch sometimes as she doesn’t sit on the fence that’s for sure.

Gypsy comes across as very well spoken and uses a lot of ‘therapy speech’ for someone who hasn’t had any real access to counselling whilst inside. Very personable, pleasant and EXTREMELY SWITCHED ON. It leads me to believe she was nowhere near as without choices or resources as she would like us to believe. I notice she feels no guilt, even misplaced guilt or remorse for her mum’s killer. Very much ‘oh well I did my time, he’s doing his’.
I’m just saying…if I was the husband (absolute weirdo that he is) I wouldn’t exactly sleep soundly if I’d just had an argument with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16