Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Special Ed teacher, which creeps me out. Not the profession, but that someone that knows vulnerable people has specifically gone for a vulnerable (personality disorder etc aside) person.
Definitely something creepy as duck about this… while I kinda see why she did it, also I don’t believe she isn’t as bad as the guy who actually killed her. Totally agree she shouldn’t be on TikTok and treated like a celeb, I predict something awful will happen in the near future.

Reactions: 12
Just read a post about her on Facebook. Is it true she was in the bathroom shaving her legs whilst Nick murdered her Mum ready for them to ‘do the deed’ after? Also apparently there is a video of her in a hotel after her Mum was killed and she is saying ‘Nick is eating cookies and soon he will be eating me’ 😬
Yes it's TRUE and fcuking disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I honestly believe DedeE would have got round to killing Gypsy. She certainly didn’t love her. She was a self indulgent narcissist. Who when she was 23 seduced a 17 year old boy and forced him into marriage. She was suspected of killing her own mother with round up weed killer. She was also suspected of making her step mum sick too. She was the one who needed the attention Gyspy got. And Gypsys death would have provided more of that. Especially if she thought Gypsy had found a man to protect her. She would definitely have killed her.
I do too. She had claimed Gypsy had all these serious and terminal health issues. There would have been no way for her to get away with Gypsy being an adult. Re-aging her to make sure people thought she was even younger was such a manipulation.

Reactions: 7
I honestly believe DedeE would have got round to killing Gypsy. She certainly didn’t love her. She was a self indulgent narcissist. Who when she was 23 seduced a 17 year old boy and forced him into marriage. She was suspected of killing her own mother with round up weed killer. She was also suspected of making her step mum sick too. She was the one who needed the attention Gyspy got. And Gypsys death would have provided more of that. Especially if she thought Gypsy had found a man to protect her. She would definitely have killed her.
Even if dede hadn't killed her, one of the surgery's or meds she was taking likely would have.

Reactions: 4
I think she's in a bit of a tough spot with this fame situation. It's probably not very likely that she would get an actual job after being released and at least this celeb stuff is giving her some income

Reactions: 10
The thing is, she could have took some time to decompress, digest and evaluate her potential next steps. She could have ALWAYS stepped back into the line light at the right time, there was more than enough interest in her if she ‘told her story’ in a years time.

I find it extremely concerning that her husband has not advised her better and supported this media circus, why didn’t he want to take the time to get to know each other properly, without the world watching. Something very fishy about this all and I don’t see it going well

Reactions: 18
To play devil's advocate, she needed to strike while the iron is hot. There was already social media buzz about her being released and going on a talk show circuit less than a week out of jail is compelling to say the least. I'm not saying it's right, I just get why she's done it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She was a definitely a victim in what her mother did to her, but she also got unhealthy attention from it as well. Her current infamy is giving her more unhealthy attention.

Reactions: 15
I think she's a master manipulator who learned from the best and I wouldn't trust her to babysit an egg, let alone have a child of her own.

Unfortunately, and people can say I'm horrible, some traumas are too deeply ingrained and that woman still thinks she's a make a wish kid. God, I hope all this talk of babies is just fluff, I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think she's a master manipulator who learned from the best and I wouldn't trust her to babysit an egg, let alone have a child of her own.

Unfortunately, and people can say I'm horrible, some traumas are too deeply ingrained and that woman still thinks she's a make a wish kid. God, I hope all this talk of babies is just fluff, I really do.
I 100% agree.

Reactions: 8
I think her husband is very creepy, very bad vibes
She is giving me the creeps too these days

Reactions: 19
Her fans are more hardcore than the fiat 500 girlies that stick up for Molly Mae 😂💀
so true! I posted on a tiktok about GRB saying she is a criminal which is a fact,and I got jumped on by a few freaks and told her 'mom was a pos' . I guess that must make Gypsy's actions pre her mothers murder and now absolutley fine and dandy then.
Its like they cant accept some (many!) people dont want to glamourise her or show support

Reactions: 10
Can she have kids? Genuine question, wouldn’t be surprised if her mum got her having treatment that would have also made her infertile as a useful side effect

Reactions: 6
Something about her doesn't sit right with me and I'm not entirely sure what it is. As we've all acknowledged her childhood was hell, but at the end of the day she planned her mothers murder. She didn't get caught up in the moment and lash out, she planned it and involved someone else. I imagine had it been a son who murdered his abusive mother there wouldn't be nearly so much bizarre interest and he wouldn't be so idolised.
I don't think all the therapy in the world could help her, she's been through so much. She didn't have a 'normal' childhood and then went straight to prison. She's not grown up and has no idea of how the world has changed etc. While it's definitely not in her best interests to be doing interviews and treated like a celebrity, I can see why she's doing it. What I don't understand is people putting her on a pedestal. What is she going to do in a year, 2 years when she's been interviewed about the same thing over and over and she's become accustomed to that life/money? The world will have moved on and then I think 'real' life will hit her and she'll be incredibly lonely and confused.

Reactions: 21
Can she have kids? Genuine question, wouldn’t be surprised if her mum got her having treatment that would have also made her infertile as a useful side effect
there are many ways to have kids even for infertile women these days

Reactions: 3
Interesting video with a criminal profiler. She says DeeDee was a psychopath who developed MSBP, so Gypsy should never blame herself for anything ( like DD developed MSBP cause her husband left etc, she was a psychopath first and foremost and she was incurable)
Nicholas is also a psychopath and used Gypsy to fulfill his sick fantasies. If Gypsy saw no way out rather then killing her mum- and said it to any other person- they might have suggested other more civilised ways, like calling the police, social services etc.

Reactions: 4
Interesting video with a criminal profiler. She says DeeDee was a psychopath who developed MSBP, so Gypsy should never blame herself for anything ( like DD developed MSBP cause her husband left etc, she was a psychopath first and foremost and she was incurable)
Nicholas is also a psychopath and used Gypsy to fulfill his sick fantasies. If Gypsy saw no way out rather then killing her mum- and said it to any other person- they might have suggested other more civilised ways, like calling the police, social services etc.

The idea that Gypsy should take no blame, and therefore no accountability, is dangerous. Planting this seed would give her the idea that nothing bad she ever does is her fault because of the trauma she will always have to deal with. That is a very dangerous way of thinking for somebody living (mostly) freely in society.

• Heart
Reactions: 20