Gypsy Rose Blanchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The step mom came across quite nice and wise the dad a bit quiet and introverted.
The new husband is not her type looks wise she will be the one to leave him I guarantee it. He’s a bloody school teacher all kinds of weird.

Reactions: 10
He’s a bloody school teacher all kinds of weird.
Special Ed teacher, which creeps me out. Not the profession, but that someone that knows vulnerable people has specifically gone for a vulnerable (personality disorder etc aside) person.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Gypsys voice is apparently so high because her mum got her a surgery on her vocal chords, citing a problem with her larynx. I imagine she knew it would keep her young. It’s just horrific and I do feel for her. She was also molested by her grandad who claimed she molested him at FOUR years old. I think I see her more as a victim than a perpetrator in this I have to say. I also have to say I have limited sympathy for Godejohn. She was desperate and he was “free” - he, as an adult, should’ve contacted the police when he was told about the abuse. She was wrong to ask him, but she’s served her time. It was his choice to kill. Autistic people usually have a really strong sense of justice, so would know killing was wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Finished the documentary today very intreasrinf and I feel sorry for her but she is so strange and manipulative having sex straight after the killing in next room then making sex videos while on the run. Feel for the guy who will never see the light of day while she’s out living her best life
sorry but can I ask what documentary. I must have missed it being mentioned.

I know there is one starting on the 15th but I assume the one you watched is a different one?

sorry but can I ask what documentary. I must have missed it being mentioned.

I know there is one starting on the 15th but I assume the one you watched is a different one?
It’s on on the 15th in the UK but was on lifetime in the USA this weekend just gone

Reactions: 2
The new husband is not her type looks wise she will be the one to leave him I guarantee it. He’s a bloody school teacher all kinds of weird.
I’ve read that he was a teacher for special needs children, I don’t think he has any future in teaching from here on forward, schools won’t hire him.

Reactions: 8
I don't think she should have gone to prison , she needed mental health inpatient treatment to work on her trauma and how to form relationships long term. She's very vulnerable and so childlike. Who the duck would want to marry someone who's in jail , the new husband is bad news. She needs a calm life for now not media spotlight it won't end well.

Reactions: 7
:( He sounds very vulnerable, he has autism and an IQ of 82.
It's based on risk , he had fantasies of murdering and raping , if it wasn't Deedee it would have been someone else. He will Gypsy said she had sex with him after the murder to stop him raping Deedee . There's loads of chat logs calling himself a vampire called Victor with BDSM fetish. What Gypsy did was wrong she wanted DeeDee dead but decided to rope someone else into it. Nicholas is highly likely to reoffend as his murder had a sexual sadistic motive. Gypsy wanted rid of her abuser two different motives both very damaged individuals.
Sexual sadistic urges doesn't tend to go away.

Reactions: 7
Just read a post about her on Facebook. Is it true she was in the bathroom shaving her legs whilst Nick murdered her Mum ready for them to ‘do the deed’ after? Also apparently there is a video of her in a hotel after her Mum was killed and she is saying ‘Nick is eating cookies and soon he will be eating me😬
The latter part of this is confirmed in actual video footage she filmed, shown in episode 4 or 5 of The Prison Confessions.

Reactions: 2
The husband seems to view her a prize. He mentions how many men would love to be with Gypsy quite a few times in the documentary. He’s at the top of the weirdo pile because she picked him.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I do think once she realises there may be other men that she'd be able to get/would be interested in her that she would happily leave him.
I can't see it lasting.

Reactions: 17
You guys should listen to this American podcast on Spotify called the viall files,episode 689 has Gypsy and her husband on and it’s very interesting xx

Reactions: 10
I get the vibe that she is hypersexual.
if she was sexually abused in childhood then that is a common effect in especially young adults survivors due to the fact that the natural boundaries and childhood development milestones we learn are interrupted especially combined with the other childhood abuse and of course in her case then the prison sentence which then arrested her development further.

of course I’m not saying it happens to all survivors of childhood sexual abuse and even when it does present then being in the adult world and also therapy can help people to relearn that they have a right to choose when and if they want to be sexual, relearn boundaries and understand that their bodies are not a tool to be used by others.

childhood abuse has a myriad of insidious effects that most people don’t even realise are connected to the abuse that was suffered and the interruption in the development that should have taken place but was robbed from them.

it means a lot of survivors start a “lower on the ladder” than a lot of others When they enter the adult world and it takes time work and insight to clamber up

Reactions: 9
im sorry but this is one of the reasons that not any tom dick or harry should be alowed to write or have contact with someone in prison! Its rediculous ! Unless you know the person before theyre sent to prison then contact should be off limits

Reactions: 23