Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Coming back to one of the tweets I quoted earlier: the whole idea "the children didnt sign a pre-nup" just shows how mental they think. for them it's not a divorce between Ioan and Alice, for them its a divorce between Ioan and Alice+kids.

the only way for the kids to keep the house was Ioan paying out Alice's part (as I doubt that Alice can pay out Ioan's part, there was 750k equity from pre-marriage) and then Alice moves out and Ioan moves in (with Bianca later on too). Alice rejected this idea herself on twitter (no one brought it up, she just made it up herself as something Ioan may demand and how ridiculous it would be).

The other scenario is that they struck some deal like that Alice receives no spousal support but in return she gets the house or something along those lines (most celebs dont receive monthly spousal support, they negotiate a settlement or a housing deal like the above mentioned instead). I have no idea if this was ever proposed but given Alice's demands and the fact that she would then have to pay the remaining mortgage/costs herself I doubt she would have liked that offer. Plus given that Alice was and is still potentially in danger to lose spousal support due to her behavior later on anyway this wouldnt have been a reasonable offer for him since some time.

Of course there are ex-spouses that happily pay more than they have to, partly becase they want to ensure that the children have similar living conditions in both households. And guess what? Ioan is one of them despite all of this (in fact his living conditions have been and are WORSE than Alice's). That much is already proven. However, most ex-spouses who do this do that because their ex behaved well and went along with a peaceful dissolution. Let them have a proper relationship with their kids etc. They also didnt abuse their ex-spouse like Alice did. Alice wants the cake and eat it basically. Does anyone seriously believe that you do your children any good if you show them that bad behavior/blackmailing is how you get through life? Fuck off.
It actually would have made a lot of sense for Ioan to move into the house and buy out Alice's share of the equity. Kids could have kept the continuity, the pool days with dad (she was so desperate he took part in)....
Although he's probably pleased to see the back of it...to many horrible memories

Reactions: 13

taybridge

A social media account with the kids picture - a picture that Alice has posted on her instagram - is suddenly public. It has things on it such a labradoodle pup - the same breed as the bubba dog - having a medical mask put on it like a menstrual pad and kids singing songs like manic monday. It's hundreds of videos that have been shared.

As a mother of minors, I know it can't be easy to monitor every online interaction. But Alice knows this divorce is public and now there's a lot that is available for grown people to see and connect and the kids should be protected from that. I don't want to be super vague but it's there with such minimal effort to see - not twitter.

I don't understand a mother who would be this cruel to her kids.
Is this a new account on Instagram and featuring the Gruffudd children? This sounds seriously out of order.

• Wow

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
A man that can rock pink shorts 👌🏻🩷
Usually reserved for the gays, but he does rock them. And no I'm not being homaphobic by saying this, before a sock jumps on me 🙄. I'm really against any kinda "ism", but you know how mAlice likes yo twist shit 🙄
Nope. Pink was a very popular colour this year. For everyone.
---
The judge said it, but I got a feeling it was an example of something Bianca may have wanted to do with her. He basically told Ella that Bianca welcomed her into her house with open arms and Ella abused her. Wanting to cook with her imo was an example as I didn’t see anywhere where Bianca said that was happening or going to happen.
No Ioan mentioned it as something he brought up with the girls and they were open to it. That’s when she made them a lentil dish that A posted about online.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
He was in a few major motion pictures before they married. Everything was looking up. What happened? Alice. Meddling in his career because of course she was the brains of the outfit, right? Getting her 2 cents in with agents and producers and fans and whoever else she could get on the horn and harangue. Didn't harm her career, which was negligible at this point. Hurt his.

But lurking silently in the background, completely unnoticed like a sleeper cell, was a pre nuptial agreement that she was too cocky to examine. Heh.
BIB this 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
It's still posted under the Tattlemember account.
Excuse me. Did the account of Tone post the video as well? Are they that stupid? Or do they feel empowered by all that talk here that she might get to keep the kids? I wouldn’t be happy if I were her no matter what happens in court. Soon, she’ll run out of money, her children will start to rebel (hormones, baby) and she has no clue how to parent or be an adult. This situation will eventually resolve itself, even if it takes a few more years.

Ralphiegirl

It actually would have made a lot of sense for Ioan to move into the house and buy out Alice's share of the equity. Kids could have kept the continuity, the pool days with dad (she was so desperate he took part in)....
Although he's probably pleased to see the back of it...to many horrible memories
The other issue about this (I know from my parent's divorce) is that if the house was once owned by both there are so many things tying both people to it so way more interaction than starting fresh - like post/ deliveries not to mention one would still feel some sort of ownership. She would have definitely gone ballistic(er) if he moved Bianca in there... and can't imagine Bianca wanting to live there - they'd have to burn it down and rebuild it for health & safety reasons.

Endora

VIP Member
Is this the Lake Shrine garden of meditation in LA?

It is. That's the Gandhi memorial.

• Heart

Occleshaw

In Bianca's situation I would have been far more concerned with my fur baby than the teenager throwing a tantrum too! That video showed a teenager putting on an act not one in genuine distress. Whereas for the dog, that normally lives in a calm and loving environment, the noise and chaos of that day, being shoved by a near strangers foot, the door being left open, he could have panicked, ran out onto the road, gotten seriously hurt or lost. My cat would have been terrified and you better believe I'd be putting his safety and well-being before anyone else's, including a teenage girl who was not out of control or having a panic attack and who knew very well what she was doing. I'm protective of Ella and hope the best for her, but releasing that video is a serious own goal Imo. It shows a teenager deliberately playing up, not one panicking, distressed or even genuinely raging.
I bet she wanted Bianca to come out so she could accuse her on video. I am glad she stayed away from the confected drama.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
LOL I love how an unemployed person is going to take out a 'loan'. She means grift. Rich friends = Piers and Celia and Lady V? I hope they ghosted her.

1696784505351.png

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
I’ve always thought the time away gave him the chance to breathe and reflect.

What does surprise me is the lack of family visits.

I’ve worked with lots of people who do long overseas contracts and families normally come out several times a year.

He was on ok money for Harrow so it should have been the norm. My guess is Alice got sloppy and lazy drunk and couldn’t be bothered with the effort and he didn’t push it.
If you were him would you push it? Probably glad to be working and didn't want it ruined or to be embarrassed. I'm sure he missed his children. That's a totally different relationship. Unfortunately, Alice doesn't agree. If you get them, got to take her. If I was him I couldn't remember lines, have a good attitude and work everyday if I had to be around her.

• Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I think she was convinced Ioan was going to become very wealthy. He was in the running to be James Bond at one point, I think.
I think she believed that, and she popped out the kids expecting a full staff, nannies, housekeeper, driver etc.

• Heart

UncoveredLurker

I just want to make one correction: No, the Doctor did not say that. He stated his observations and stated that Ella said she was having a panic attack.

From IG"s response to Ella's RO request:
View attachment 2497737
Ah thanks for the correction. I couldn’t quite remember the details. Either way I think Ella’s reaction isn’t about Ioan but towards any anticipated response from her mother.

• Heart