Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riigghhtt!!! And the fact that he thinks he's so good looking LOL. He has too much face on him..I don't even know how to describe it but just seems like a lot of face. I think by Ella treating him like the most important thing in the world , she made him so big headed...pun intended (I'm so mean for this one looool).
Yes, Frankenstein vibes together with bad breath (why do I assume Tim has dental issues). Must be all of that BS that comes out of his mouth!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why does it seem like they are competing with one another at the gym? They clearly don’t go together. The videos are off no energy put into them and all fake and staged so badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Funny thing is when does going to the gym usually mean you sit there & take selfies? Actually use the equipment dickheads.🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Every video seems to be a scrounge vlog......what a way to live a life....on the constant beg.....they have no shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every video seems to be a scrounge vlog......what a way to live a life....on the constant beg.....they have no shame.
They really are

Cos they wanted the graaa so long and E eve for it shows they have no money. They only get things when they are free

Last edited:
Hosanna looked really down in the start of the vlog. The girl looks fed up. Also shipping all
Those kids to your mums is violation when you have a man a home doing nothing ! Her mum must be fed up too . That’s a lot of kids to deal with, and she said they were there one night but a few days back to back .

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yes, Frankenstein vibes together with bad breath (why do I assume Tim has dental issues). Must be all of that BS that comes out of his mouth!
Its because he actually does have/had dental issues. He's mentioned how he never really took care if his teeth until Ella came into his life...I mean did he even brush them??!! There is a vlog where he had a swollen mouth and Ella was making fun of him. I think that's where he admitted to not looking after his teeth. Most people don't visit dentists but they avoid problems simply by brushing so you have to wonder how it got so bad 🙃

• Sick
Harper not bothered about being in the blog. Eating her dinner on the floor.

63E43788-2E1F-4470-9932-14F170A54459.jpeg

8 months later still no dining table for the kids 🤦🏾‍♀️

and just realised that baby in the seat up on the side 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Strange Priorities.....

Artificial Grass installed in the garden.

But still no dining table, or desks for homeschooling.

The chairs around the island are very tall almost like bar stools,
Harper probably has trouble getting up and out of those chairs without falling, she's probably more comfortable to just sit on the floor.
If Harper is eating her food sitting on the floor you can bet so are the other kids.

SMH....

Attachments

Last edited:
7 kids and only football can be played in that garden! No trampoline nothing

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Every single time Ella speaks to Tim he always looks so irritated by her presence.
Their obsession with football is so strange football comes before their kids needs and they make it more and more clear that Heze is the favourite child all because he makes them more money than the others. They’re definitely trying to manipulate Heze too in my opinion it’s like they are saying if we hadn’t got you this Astro turf then you wouldn’t of become a footballer. They are always trying to have a hold over him.

• Sad
7 kids and only football can be played in that garden! No trampoline nothing
THOSE PARENTS ARE SO ANNOYING... THEY FORCE THEIR KIDS INTO LIKING AND PLAYING FOOTBALL JUST SO THEY CAN SIT ON THEIR BUTTS AND LIVE THE CELEBRITY LIFE!!!

Reactions: 7
Took a short break and so much has happened.

Have you seen Ella's latest story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.