Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So only one child got so something from Hamleys?? Why couldn’t they all get their face painted? 10 and 8 are still very much children and there would have been many many toys, games or books even in that huge huge store for that age range.

Reactions: 10
Do we reckon Ali G might have a side chick? 🤔
All the signs are pointing in that direction. Getting to the gym daily, and all the things he’s doing differently and not supporting his wife. The way he looks at her and the way she looks at him is totally different.

They must be desperate if he does
It must be a young chick who not aware.

So only one child got so something from Hamleys?? Why couldn’t they all get their face painted? 10 and 8 are still very much children and there would have been many many toys, games or books even in that huge huge store for that age range.
Once Ella went through the store with Tim in tow did you see her come out before the little event was over saying it was too hot in there. She just wanted the exposure from the ads and then she was done and ready to go.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
My youngest is 9 he wou love his face painted. Harper is 6 no toys for her?? They are very strange people.

Reactions: 12
My youngest is 9 he wou love his face painted. Harper is 6 no toys for her?? They are very strange people.
Very strange. The kids didn’t get to enjoy the whole event because Ella was rushing them through the place and how can she focus and let them have a good time with the phone in her hands and trying to navigate the event.? This clearly lets you know it wasn’t about the kids.

Very strange. The kids didn’t get to enjoy the whole event because Ella was rushing them through the place and how can she focus and let them have a good time with the phone in her hands and trying to navigate the event.? This clearly lets you know it wasn’t about the kids.
The way she talks to her own kids is very very fake it’s very scripted. Hi Houston how are you are you ok. Good good cool before Houston and open her mouth. How are u reu good cool cool. She doesn’t sound like she knows how to be natural with her own kids

• Wow
Reactions: 16
These kids are so indoctrinated to be “grown” what 6,8 and 10 year old children don’t like toys? In a store as big as this one there’s something for everyone. They could have used that opportunity for the kids to pick out their Christmas gifts. Hosanna you are a 10 years old child you’re not grown even though your good for nothing parents want you to be grown you are not. And why was she carrying the baby on her hips in such a crowded store when the lazy bum of a father was there swinging his two hands? What a family, a family where the loser parents have stolen their children’s childhood in exchange for exploiting them to pay their bills. Halle talking about im not interested in toys, little girl you’re 8 years old don’t listen to you loser parents. 7 children and no books or toys were bought for any of the kids just shameful. The lazy husband is clearly not even helping with the holding of the camera anymore I guess he’s too good for that now. Laziest parents on social media, stop exploiting your kids let them go to school because clearly they’re not being taught at home, let your children enjoy their childhoods it goes by fast, they’ll be “grown” soon enough and lastly get jobs to pay your own bills stop depending on your offsprings to keep a roof,an expensive roof at that over your heads. Also I don’t buy it that the older son was at his grandparents house because he had practice he probably also thinks he’s too grown for a toy store, if he had practice the lazy bum of a father would have used that to get out of this outing like he does every other time

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The way she talks to her own kids is very very fake it’s very scripted. Hi Houston how are you are you ok. Good good cool before Houston and open her mouth. How are u reu good cool cool. She doesn’t sound like she knows how to be natural with her own kids
She speaks to them like they’re at an interview. Asking Houzanna has she ever been to this toy store? First of all wouldn’t the parents been the ones to bring them there? Tim, clearly didn’t want to be there. He definitely has a knew like or something going on. He doesn’t even post his family anymore. It’s just him at the gym and football and some questionable post. Ella seems to be holding the whole bag down now.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Exactly, Ella likes to interview the kids like she's some kind of TV presenter and not in a good way!

• Haha
  • Sad
She speaks to them like they’re at an interview. Asking Houzanna has she ever been to this toy store? First of all wouldn’t the parents been the ones to bring them there? Tim, clearly didn’t want to be there. He definitely has a knew like or something going on. He doesn’t even post his family anymore. It’s just him at the gym and football and some questionable post. Ella seems to be holding the whole bag down now.
I’m thought that was hilarious. Asking hosanna if she been there be before. Well she doesn’t go to school and can’t be out their sight for more then 5 mins so how would she have been there before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact Tim has producer / director / videographer and editor in his Insta bio makes me laugh 😂😂😂. He needs the sack , he’s been doing a terrible job views are plummeting!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact Tim has producer / director / videographer and editor in his Insta bio makes me laugh 😂😂😂. He needs the sack , he’s been doing a terrible job views are plummeting!
He isn’t anything at all about from an immature drop out wannabe

Felt nosy so had a look at Tim’s instagram but wonder why he posted this? It makes me think even more he’s speaking to other women or has a side chick
55C141E9-80FA-4360-B56C-214362573EA7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened to the tit cameraman that was gonna sleep on the sofa or something?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Felt nosy so had a look at Tim’s instagram but wonder why he posted this? It makes me think even more he’s speaking to other women or has a side chick View attachment 1767783
I thought exactly the same thing. He’s def up to things but why make it known. For views? Could be an act

Felt nosy so had a look at Tim’s instagram but wonder why he posted this? It makes me think even more he’s speaking to other women or has a side chick View attachment 1767783
He has 7 kids so can’t get lonely

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought exactly the same thing. He’s def up to things but why make it known. For views? Could be an act

He has 7 kids so can’t get lonely
Yeah it’s a weird thing to post cause why would he want to make it known or have people speculate he’s unfaithful. Probably is for views and attention or maybe in his mind it’s a way of making Ella jealous or trying to make her feel bad you never know with him.

I agree, Tim only put that on his IG to make possibly 'us Tattlers" to think something is a miss in the Grimy household, a bit like, if that's what they think let me give them something to speculate on....he's a untilmate head.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When they started YouTube I didn’t think Tim was bad looking and now he’s really unattractive to me. Funny how getting to know a personality can do that.

He repulses me

• Sick
When they started YouTube I didn’t think Tim was bad looking and now he’s really unattractive to me. Funny how getting to know a personality can do that.

He repulses me
Riigghhtt!!! And the fact that he thinks he's so good looking LOL. He has too much face on him..I don't even know how to describe it but just seems like a lot of face. I think by Ella treating him like the most important thing in the world , she made him so big headed...pun intended (I'm so mean for this one looool).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.