Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, so today Ella put up a small video on IG of a meal she popped out of a frozen bag of honey barbecued chicken. So Houzanna, Halle and Harper are at the table with this plate of food. Of course Tim is sitting on he’s ass taping and for some reason he zooms in on Halle saying she dropped some food on the seat or floor. You can tell he has an issue with them messing up, even though he doesn’t help around the house cleaning anything. The look on her face Halle looking for what she dropped she hurried and said no it fell on my plate. Mean while Ellla is like oh Halle Rose. WTH is really going on in that house where a child can’t even drop a piece of rice. They are at the eating table. Tim, has issues and Ella allows him to miss treat all of them.
I noticed that! You have 7 children, they eat and drop food. The seats look like leather anyway so easy to wipe down.

Reactions: 8
The kids can’t even relax in their own home that’s crazy! they’ve always been controlling of the kids even in the old house they would give out to them for the most ridiculous reasons and never let the kids relax but since they’ve moved into this new house they’ve become even more controlling over things in the house which is suspicious cause why would you not want to decorate your home and live in it that’s the point of a family home it’s meant to look lived in. There’s couples with no kids who work and barely are in their flat or house yet their home will look more lived in so I don’t know why Ella and Tim get angry over nothing when they brought these kids into the world they signed up to be parents so you have to expect the house to look like kids live there instead of looking like this cold hospital looking show room house . Him and Ella sounded like they wanted to go mad when they thought Halle dropped some of her food so imagine what they are like to the kids off camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The kids can’t even relax in their own home that’s crazy! they’ve always been controlling of the kids even in the old house they would give out to them for the most ridiculous reasons and never let the kids relax but since they’ve moved into this new house they’ve become even more controlling over things in the house which is suspicious cause why would you not want to decorate your home and live in it that’s the point of a family home it’s meant to look lived in. There’s couples with no kids who work and barely are in their flat or house yet their home will look more lived in so I don’t know why Ella and Tim get angry over nothing when they brought these kids into the world they signed up to be parents so you have to expect the house to look like kids live there instead of looking like this cold hospital looking show room house . Him and Ella sounded like they wanted to go mad when they thought Halle dropped some of her food so imagine what they are like to the kids off camera.
Tim, brought it up and Ella just went alone with it. She said the rice fell on my plate almost in a panic WTH!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That’s exactly what she said. The way they call her baby number 7 gets on my nerves. She has a name. And whenever they do interact with her it’s so fake the baby even knows it. She’s more attached to Houzanna and Halle.
Ella has absolutely no attachment to Halo. She acts like she is merely tolerating the child. She is being shown in Tim’s IG stories picking up Halo off the counter, holding her with a cold look on her face while putting a plastic water bottle in the trash can. Then she turns around and plops Halo on the cold hard floor and walks away. Nothing was warm about her encounter with the baby. It’s sad. She shows Houston more love than she does Halo. News flash Ella!!!! THE BABY DIDN’T ASK TO COME INTO THIS WORLD! If you don’t want to be a mother to her then give her a better chance at life with another family who will love her like she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ella has absolutely no attachment to Halo. She acts like she is merely tolerating the child. She is being shown in Tim’s IG stories picking up Halo off the counter, holding her with a cold look on her face while putting a plastic water bottle in the trash can. Then she turns around and plops Halo on the cold hard floor and walks away. Nothing was warm about her encounter with the baby. It’s sad. She shows Houston more love than she does Halo. News flash Ella!!!! THE BABY DIDN’T ASK TO COME INTO THIS WORLD! If you don’t want to be a mother to her then give her a better chance at life with another family who will love her like she deserves.
I noticed that also. The way the baby was even on the counter with her moving around it’s easy to turn your back and she falls off. The way she sat her down and was like we done with this video, and walked off. She’s made her bed and it’s to late she has 7 kids and life will move on.

Reactions: 7
Yeah she looked well pissed on their IG, & then just plonked the baby on the floor, it looks like a combination of Halo pissing her off & Ali G should be giving a helping hand.
Maybe she checked her husband's internet history 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah she looked well pissed on their IG, & then just plonked the baby on the floor, it looks like a combination of Halo pissing her off & Ali G should be giving a helping hand.
They must have had words or something because she definitely wasn’t feeling him at all and he was trying to make light of the situation. That side eye she gave him told it all. What you gone do throw the bottle away? What did he think she was going to do with it?
---

They must have had words or something because she definitely wasn’t feeling him at all and he was trying to make light of the situation. That side eye she gave him told it all. What you gone do throw the bottle away? What did he think she was going to do with it?
It seems like to me they have to be drunk to deal with each other. That’s the only time they seem happy. I see he isn’t posting he’s at the gym everyday now and today he’s at the dentist with Haze.

Reactions: 3
Her silence in that instagram story and her face she is 1000% pissed off at him for something. They clearly have an unhappy toxic relationship and we have seen so many signs of it in their videos. I don’t believe he loves her or is attracted to her and yeah they have 7 kids together but getting her pregnant has given him control over Ella for years so it’s more about control rather than being in love. Ella knew what she signed up for especially 7 kids later you don’t keep having kids with someone when you have seen what a tit father they are and how they don’t help with anything.

He only recorded that story to try manipulate the situation so whatever he said or did wrong to make her angry she couldn’t react how she fully wants cause he’ll start recording. She definitely wasn’t feeling him and poor Halo there is no love no attachment nothing between her and Ella. The way Halo was put on the floor she’s always treated like she’s in the way.

• Sad
Her silence in that instagram story and her face she is 1000% pissed off at him for something. They clearly have an unhappy toxic relationship and we have seen so many signs of it in their videos. I don’t believe he loves her or is attracted to her and yeah they have 7 kids together but getting her pregnant has given him control over Ella for years so it’s more about control rather than being in love. Ella knew what she signed up for especially 7 kids later you don’t keep having kids with someone when you have seen what a tit father they are and how they don’t help with anything.

He only recorded that story to try manipulate the situation so whatever he said or did wrong to make her angry she couldn’t react how she fully wants cause he’ll start recording. She definitely wasn’t feeling him and poor Halo there is no love no attachment nothing between her and Ella. The way Halo was put on the floor she’s always treated like she’s in the way.
I would he pissed off too if I had a husband who was only good for knocking me up, recording me doing stuff around the house instead of helping and thinking of more ways to exploit me and the kids🙃

• Sad
Have u seen hosanna Instagram. There is a vid of her morning routine. One scene is he stepping into the shower you just see her leg but the scene is so inappropriate for a ten ur old girl as leaves sexual thoughts to some people watching in my eyes. Her nails her rings her routine etc is not that of a ten yr old girl. Disgusting what are Ella and Tim doing omg
---

Tbh they have now made no secret why the kids got new phones. To send them to work. It’s been a week and they have a John Frieda ad. These are kids. The hair vlog was using free products so it wasn’t their night routine reallt it was a set up lie. They are getting worse. The kids are being exploited why is no one doing anything about it. No education at all they are went up to their rooms to work on new posts
---

That vlog was not declared as an ad which it clearly was so any taxes or however it works in it they will work out of. They are sneaky I thought the whole vlog was fake as hell

Last edited:
  • Wow
I would he pissed off too if I had a husband who was only good for knocking me up, recording me doing stuff around the house instead of helping and thinking of more ways to exploit me and the kids🙃
But she is part of it. She allows it she’s doing the inst posts as they say they are controlled by her. She’s just as much a deluded evil mother as he is a lazy waste man. They are a disgrace.

She exploits them too. She’s an awful mother and I have no sympathy

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yrs
Have u seen hosanna Instagram. There is a vid of her morning routine. One scene is he stepping into the shower you just see her leg but the scene is so inappropriate for a ten ur old girl as leaves sexual thoughts to some people watching in my eyes. Her nails her rings her routine etc is not that of a ten yr old girl. Disgusting what are Ella and Tim doing omg
---

Tbh they have now made no secret why the kids got new phones. To send them to work. It’s been a week and they have a John Frieda ad. These are kids. The hair vlog was using free products so it wasn’t their night routine reallt it was a set up lie. They are getting worse. The kids are being exploited why is no one doing anything about it. No education at all they are went up to their rooms to work on new posts
---

That vlog was not declared as an ad which it clearly was so any taxes or however it works in it they will work out of. They are sneaky I thought the whole vlog was fake as hell
Yes, Hosanna's morning routine is shocking, she's 10 not 15, horse nostrils knows nothing about age appropriate things for her girls, soon Houston & Halo will be wearing big hooped earrings 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She exploits them too. She’s an awful mother and I have no sympathy
I agree she’s an awful mother and I have no sympathy for her either. Usually I have it in my heart to feel sorry for someone but in this case she’s just as bad in her own way as she exploits them too and like many of us have said the way she is with Halo is heartbreaking to watch cause all I see is a baby who isn’t wanted.

• Sad
So they have sent the kids to work. Disgusting
Its what they call "homeschooling" didn't ya know 🙄🤣🤣😆

Also I just want to grab Halo and give her a cuddle and attention! Poor little lamb 😢 When holding Halo she was just cold 🧊🥶Even when she put Halo on the cold floor she lifted her arms to be picked up by Ali G. So sad

Reactions: 1
I agree she’s an awful mother and I have no sympathy for her either. Usually I have it in my heart to feel sorry for someone but in this case she’s just as bad in her own way as she exploits them too and like many of us have said the way she is with Halo is heartbreaking to watch cause all I see is a baby who isn’t wanted.
She was so pissed with Tim and irritated he was filming her she put the baby on the floor so he would turn the camera on her. Any other time she’s talking and babbling about nothing. He sure hasn’t posted he’s at the gym at the crack of dawn in a few days. Wonder what she found out because he’s surely in the dog house.
---

---

---

I looked for it and it’s no there anymore

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
---

---

Told y’all, you think they were exploiting those kids before? well they’re about to go harder, this is the real reasons for those phones. A 10 year old recording herself taking a shower even though she doesn’t show her body should be criminal especially when she doesn’t look like she’s 10. Look into that child’s eyes in the hair ad she looks sad af. Being forced to do all these ridiculous things when she should be in school learning and having fun with her friends.

Reactions: 8
Told y’all, you think they were exploiting those kids before? well they’re about to go harder, this is the real reasons for those phones. A 10 year old recording herself taking a shower even though she doesn’t show her body should be criminal especially when she doesn’t look like she’s 10. Look into that child’s eyes in the hair ad she looks sad af. Being forced to do all these ridiculous things when she should be in school learning and having fun with her friends.
They’re all being mentally abused by both parents. They’ve gone Hollywood on a poor man’s budget. We should have known something was going on when Tim took Haze to the dentist and not Ella with all the kids in tow.
---

I finally saw the morning routine. The sad part is her own daddy liked it. This is old around Christmas time when they had braids. Definitely not appropriate for a 10 year old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.