Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t stand these parents, all these rules in that house, no eating on certain chairs no bath bombs in the house. What 7 year old child want bath bombs anyway? look like something left over from Christmas also they gave her nothing but looks like underwear because she didn’t want to take it out the bag, I guess they figured she got enough for Christmas. Asking her what she wants to accomplish academically, how the hell will she achieve anything without an education? These parents are so dumb and fake. Whatever breakfast they had going on there looks dry as hell, the kids were eating dry bread no eggs or anything guess they’re worried about messing up the new table. Harper thinks her future is football because when asked what she’s accomplished all answers were related to football. God help those children.
You could hear Tim in the background staging what she said and how she was to answer the questions. And where the hell did that ugly dress come from? As much free clothes they receive this is what you have her to wear? Omg you are so correct.

Reactions: 5
I was shocked. She didn’t get anything from the parents apart from bath Bonn’s. These parents are bastards they have no money for their kids at all. They are selfish and deluded. Heze kicking the bath as he leaves the table to pass wipes. It was all so fake and staged

Ball

Reactions: 8
I was shocked. She didn’t get anything from the parents apart from bath Bonn’s. These parents are bastards they have no money for their kids at all. They are selfish and deluded. Heze kicking the bath as he leaves the table to pass wipes. It was all so fake and staged

Ball
Extremely fake, like telling them they have to work hard at everything when you’re literally married to a lazy bum who exploits his kids to pay his bills and now using the oldest boy sponsorship to get them presents. I know Nike is having major regrets signing that boy the parents will bankrupt them.

• Haha
Extremely fake, like telling them they have to work hard at everything when you’re literally married to a lazy bum who exploits his kids to pay his bills and now using the oldest boy sponsorship to get them presents. I know Nike is having major regrets signing that boy the parents will bankrupt them.
How long do they sponsor kids for does anyone know

So we finally see Harpers birthday breakfast. Why does Ella decorate for an adult party vs a kid. She could have made it about her day. She’s so backwards it isn’t even funny. The child wanted waffles and she claims the other kids ate them but they told her you didn’t say they were for the birthday breakfast. Tells me right there here again she throw this together.
I thought everyone in that family has a birthday breakfast! That’s their “tradition”. Most kids once you do something once they think Tay that is the norm, so then having to be told this is a birthday break says it all really

Ball
They could have even taken her out just Ella or both parents as a special birthday treat. This two are so evil they don’t even realise how they are damaging these children

I thought everyone in that family has a birthday breakfast! That’s their “tradition”. Most kids once you do something once they think Tay that is the norm, so then having to be told this is a birthday break says it all really

They could have even taken her out just Ella or both parents as a special birthday treat. This two are so evil they don’t even realise how they are damaging these children
Knickers and pjs for birthday. Just normals pjs in a packet what a kid needs so all she got was the bath bombs. Didn’t the parents feel ashamed wtf

Harpers presents were new chairs that’s she’s not even allowed to sit on basically

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Harper birthday was a complete joke. I’m just going to say no gifts, the breakfast wasn’t planned out. Ella just threw together whatever was in the kitchen. Tim, just ran he’s mouth talking about nothing that matters. She plays football why didn’t she get a new kit as they call it or some new trainers.? The decorations were probably left over from Christmas because it didn’t have a theme for a child. My granddaughters always have a theme of whatever they’re into for the age they are. No cake or did I miss a cake. Just a shame. How much would it have really cost to put a party together for her? She always gets left out.

Harper birthday was a complete joke. I’m just going to say no gifts, the breakfast wasn’t planned out. Ella just threw together whatever was in the kitchen. Tim, just ran he’s mouth talking about nothing that matters. She plays football why didn’t she get a new kit as they call it or some new trainers.? The decorations were probably left over from Christmas because it didn’t have a theme for a child. My granddaughters always have a theme of whatever they’re into for the age they are. No cake or did I miss a cake. Just a shame. How much would it have really cost to put a party together for her? She always gets left out.
I keep saying it and il stick with it. They are broke they don’t have a penny. All this flash house and furniture has been longed out on credit. They are trying to make out they are someone they are not at all. Wait for Tim’s birthday and see what he gets. They are the worst parents I’ve even seen and all the idiots on their page on utube just can’t see it at all. They are so selfish and fake and materialistic. Parenting award lol I just can’t believe the tit

Reactions: 10
Also when harper opened the lovely locket did you hear her say she doesn’t know where it’s from then hesitated and said oh it’s a locker. What did she mean she doesn’t need or meant to know where it’s from. I take that as she thought it was designer and didn’t know what brand it is. That’s all she hears from her parents as they spend the money that’s meant to be for the kids on things

I keep saying it and il stick with it. They are broke they don’t have a penny. All this flash house and furniture has been longed out on credit. They are trying to make out they are someone they are not at all. Wait for Tim’s birthday and see what he gets. They are the worst parents I’ve even seen and all the idiots on their page on utube just can’t see it at all. They are so selfish and fake and materialistic. Parenting award lol I just can’t believe the tit
Those bath bombs won’t see the light of day. Tim said use them responsibly. They’re for the bathtubs for a good soak. Ella doesn’t want to clean the tub after use. They didn’t know how to respond when she said that. Lol the baby on the floor peeping around trying to see what everyone was doing. If Houston is at the table now where is the high chair she was using? I’m pretty sure Halo can sit in that so she can see. They just throw that baby around all the time. The views have definitely gone down. Out of all the people they have listed they don’t clear 50k views on each video. From Christmas to Harper birthday a bunch of BS.

Also when harper opened the lovely locket did you hear her say she doesn’t know where it’s from then hesitated and said oh it’s a locker. What did she mean she doesn’t need or meant to know where it’s from. I take that as she thought it was designer and didn’t know what brand it is. That’s all she hears from her parents as they spend the money that’s meant to be for the kids on things
You absolutely correct. They tried to make it seem like one of the grandparents sent it over. I think she had less than 5 bags on that table and Tim not cleaning ass had the nerve to worry about Houston getting food on the table. Y’all have her sitting there with a big ass soup bowl with nothing in it. Ready made meat patties and fruit for breakfast. All Harper wanted was waffles and Ella’s excuse was the other kids ate them up so there was none for her to have. What kind of BS was this? Tim couldn’t run to the store and get some waffles? He can make it to the gym 7 days a week.

Why put a table together and the kids can’t sit in the chairs? Why would you choose that light of a color? Baby on the cold ass floor.

Tim!! Has the latest IPhone ear pods!!! Those are over $200. How much are presents for a 7 year old and a box of waffles? Back at the gym but couldn’t take he’s lazy ass to the store to get his daughter some waffles.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Those bath bombs won’t see the light of day. Tim said use them responsibly. They’re for the bathtubs for a good soak. Ella doesn’t want to clean the tub after use. They didn’t know how to respond when she said that. Lol the baby on the floor peeping around trying to see what everyone was doing. If Houston is at the table now where is the high chair she was using? I’m pretty sure Halo can sit in that so she can see. They just throw that baby around all the time. The views have definitely gone down. Out of all the people they have listed they don’t clear 50k views on each video. From Christmas to Harper birthday a bunch of BS.

You absolutely correct. They tried to make it seem like one of the grandparents sent it over. I think she had less than 5 bags on that table and Tim not cleaning ass had the nerve to worry about Houston getting food on the table. Y’all have her sitting there with a big ass soup bowl with nothing in it. Ready made meat patties and fruit for breakfast. All Harper wanted was waffles and Ella’s excuse was the other kids ate them up so there was none for her to have. What kind of BS was this? Tim couldn’t run to the store and get some waffles? He can make it to the gym 7 days a week.

Why put a table together and the kids can’t sit in the chairs? Why would you choose that light of a color? Baby on the cold ass floor.

Tim!! Has the latest IPhone ear pods!!! Those are over $200. How much are presents for a 7 year old and a box of waffles? Back at the gym but couldn’t take he’s lazy ass to the store to get his daughter some waffles.
They are 250 pounds the airpods so in dollars I don’t know 550? And yes he has then and harper gets nothing. I’m speechless. They use their kids they can’t live then really

Love them that was meant to say. This is abuse not love

I’m thinkin why would the parents put the knickers in the bag for harper to see on the vlog. Very odd or were they not from them but all from family

Harper is not stupid. I think she thought where are my presents and she will say this one day. When she opened the bath bombs and said who are these from and Tim hesitated and said all of us

They are 250 pounds the airpods so in dollars I don’t know 550? And yes he has then and harper gets nothing. I’m speechless. They use their kids they can’t live then really

I’m thinkin why would the parents put the knickers in the bag for harper to see on the vlog. Very odd or were they not from them but all from family

Harper is not stupid. I think she thought where are my presents and she will say this one day. When she opened the bath bombs and said who are these from and Tim hesitated and said all of us
That’s made me think the parents didn’t even buy them but he lied

Also no birthday party as doesn’t go to school and doesn’t have any friends. This is a joke

That’s made me think the parents didn’t even buy them but he lied

Also no birthday party as doesn’t go to school and doesn’t have any friends. This is a joke
That’s why Houston keeps saying they are all her best friends. It can be sweet but if that’s all they know it’s not it’s very disturbing

Last edited:
I am so glad so many people on here always see through their bs like I do cause when I see people in their YouTube comments obsessing over them I’ll never understand it. I think a lot of their fans are obsessed with the fact the kids are mixed race and this fake Christian act the family put on when their actions and things they do don’t really match up with the religious things they say. No thought goes into any of the kids birthdays and Christmas they don’t care about these kids at all. They have no interest in their own children they find being boring there is no genuine happiness and excitement in Ella or Tim when it comes to those kids UNLESS it’s something to do with football like getting a sponsorship. It wouldn’t of been hard for one of them to go to the shop and get breakfast things that Harper likes or they could of even got the kids a McDonald’s breakfast that would of been a nice treat compared to the dry stuff Ella quickly shoved together.

She had no interest in Harpers birthday but cause Ella reads here she knew we would all talk about it so they made that video to try prove a point but we all see right through them we can see how rushed everything was they threw it all together quickly for the camera with no planning or love gone into it at all. Ella even made a point of letting Tim know she’d made him the breakfast he wanted so clearly this man wanted to make sure his breakfast was made that was more important to him over anything else as long as he has his food he doesn’t care what the kids have. Ella and Tim clearly wish they were child free and wish they were both famous and rich cause it’s clear they hate being parents they hate the responsibility and lack of freedom that comes with it. Tim avoids being at home as much as possible so he doesn’t have to help with anything and Ella is also lazy and gets her mum and Hosanna to do so much for the kids which shows both Ella and Tim are very selfish people.

It’s crazy there’s people in the world who are struggling to have a baby but would make amazing parents yet people like Ella and Tim get to have 7 healthy children they don’t even really want it’s all just for show and to make money. They’re obsessed with letting people know how many kids they have and that their kids are mixed race that’s all they care about is trying to make themselves stand out by talking about these things but they don’t actually care about their kids. Those kids have no education, no friends each of their own and yes Heze has some friends at football but he just sees them at football that’s it he has no life outside of football. A boy of Hezes age should be hanging out with his friends , going to the cinema and going to play PlayStation at his friends without a football being with him and without any of his siblings tagging along. Same with Hosanna she should be having her own friends she can hang out with . All the kids to be honest have no life outside of YouTube videos and it’s sad they’re always stuck inside that house playing football or sent to their grandparents house. I honestly feel the way those kids are being raised and their needs neglected is a form of abuse and I won’t be surprised if they are mentally damaged by their upbringing. As they are all still very young they don’t realise how messed up their life is and how it’s not normal. I really don’t like Ella and Tim they’re some of the worst parents.

I am so glad so many people on here always see through their bs like I do cause when I see people in their YouTube comments obsessing over them I’ll never understand it. I think a lot of their fans are obsessed with the fact the kids are mixed race and this fake Christian act the family put on when their actions and things they do don’t really match up with the religious things they say. No thought goes into any of the kids birthdays and Christmas they don’t care about these kids at all. They have no interest in their own children they find being boring there is no genuine happiness and excitement in Ella or Tim when it comes to those kids UNLESS it’s something to do with football like getting a sponsorship. It wouldn’t of been hard for one of them to go to the shop and get breakfast things that Harper likes or they could of even got the kids a McDonald’s breakfast that would of been a nice treat compared to the dry stuff Ella quickly shoved together.

She had no interest in Harpers birthday but cause Ella reads here she knew we would all talk about it so they made that video to try prove a point but we all see right through them we can see how rushed everything was they threw it all together quickly for the camera with no planning or love gone into it at all. Ella even made a point of letting Tim know she’d made him the breakfast he wanted so clearly this man wanted to make sure his breakfast was made that was more important to him over anything else as long as he has his food he doesn’t care what the kids have. Ella and Tim clearly wish they were child free and wish they were both famous and rich cause it’s clear they hate being parents they hate the responsibility and lack of freedom that comes with it. Tim avoids being at home as much as possible so he doesn’t have to help with anything and Ella is also lazy and gets her mum and Hosanna to do so much for the kids which shows both Ella and Tim are very selfish people.

It’s crazy there’s people in the world who are struggling to have a baby but would make amazing parents yet people like Ella and Tim get to have 7 healthy children they don’t even really want it’s all just for show and to make money. They’re obsessed with letting people know how many kids they have and that their kids are mixed race that’s all they care about is trying to make themselves stand out by talking about these things but they don’t actually care about their kids. Those kids have no education, no friends each of their own and yes Heze has some friends at football but he just sees them at football that’s it he has no life outside of football. A boy of Hezes age should be hanging out with his friends , going to the cinema and going to play PlayStation at his friends without a football being with him and without any of his siblings tagging along. Same with Hosanna she should be having her own friends she can hang out with . All the kids to be honest have no life outside of YouTube videos and it’s sad they’re always stuck inside that house playing football or sent to their grandparents house. I honestly feel the way those kids are being raised and their needs neglected is a form of abuse and I won’t be surprised if they are mentally damaged by their upbringing. As they are all still very young they don’t realise how messed up their life is and how it’s not normal. I really don’t like Ella and Tim they’re some of the worst parents.
I’m totally agree with you. It didn’t take me long to see through them on utube so I don’t understand how all these other people adore them. Yes the kids are lovely but their life is not. It’s very very cult like controlled and not normal at all. What gave me red flags when I first started watching them was they for no presents for birthdays then I started to see things given were freebies and nothing special. The more I saw the more I see what selfish fake people they are. Everything is for show and heze ong he’s heading for a serious mental breakdown. All their fans must be older ladies just obsessed with cute kids end of

Why would Tim go to the gym twice a day. He is not a father at all. I’d love to be a fly on the wall in their house. Bet he doesn’t even make himself a drink

Reactions: 3
I’m totally agree with you. It didn’t take me long to see through them on utube so I don’t understand how all these other people adore them. Yes the kids are lovely but their life is not. It’s very very cult like controlled and not normal at all. What gave me red flags when I first started watching them was they for no presents for birthdays then I started to see things given were freebies and nothing special. The more I saw the more I see what selfish fake people they are. Everything is for show and heze ong he’s heading for a serious mental breakdown. All their fans must be older ladies just obsessed with cute kids end of
Same here! I feel they’ve always been very fake but it’s just showing even more since they have had more kids and thing is no matter what proof or how you explain it to their obsessed fans they don’t want to listen they continue to say Tim is the best dad and Ella is the best mum lol. It’s sad cause I feel some of the kids had lovely personalities that have been destroyed and the kids who’s personalities aren’t nice it’s not even their fault cause they’re being raised by two of the worst people ever. It really is like a controlled cult I can imagine it’s even worse off camera. I don’t even know how they can feel good constantly giving those kids freebies and thing is even if they went to a shop and bought something for one of the kids birthdays, the money that is used to pay for that thing was made and earned by the kids so the kids are actually buying themselves things not their parents. Ella and Tim don’t work hard at all they are lazy selfish people. When I’d get something as a kid or even now as an adult I know how hard my parents had to work to get me that and when they would see how excited and happy I was over what they got me I could see how happy they felt that they worked hard to get me it whereas Ella and Tim don’t care about those kids to actually get jobs and work hard to look after their own children and treat them to things. Heze is going to end up in therapy not only cause of how obsessed he is with taking a football everywhere and almost having an anxiety attack when he has to put it down but also if he doesn’t make it professionally in football I don’t think he’s going to be able to handle it he won’t know what to do with himself especially with how much pressure and expectations is put on him by his own parents.

Same here! I feel they’ve always been very fake but it’s just showing even more since they have had more kids and thing is no matter what proof or how you explain it to their obsessed fans they don’t want to listen they continue to say Tim is the best dad and Ella is the best mum lol. It’s sad cause I feel some of the kids had lovely personalities that have been destroyed and the kids who’s personalities aren’t nice it’s not even their fault cause they’re being raised by two of the worst people ever. It really is like a controlled cult I can imagine it’s even worse off camera. I don’t even know how they can feel good constantly giving those kids freebies and thing is even if they went to a shop and bought something for one of the kids birthdays, the money that is used to pay for that thing was made and earned by the kids so the kids are actually buying themselves things not their parents. Ella and Tim don’t work hard at all they are lazy selfish people. When I’d get something as a kid or even now as an adult I know how hard my parents had to work to get me that and when they would see how excited and happy I was over what they got me I could see how happy they felt that they worked hard to get me it whereas Ella and Tim don’t care about those kids to actually get jobs and work hard to look after their own children and treat them to things. Heze is going to end up in therapy not only cause of how obsessed he is with taking a football everywhere and almost having an anxiety attack when he has to put it down but also if he doesn’t make it professionally in football I don’t think he’s going to be able to handle it he won’t know what to do with himself especially with how much pressure and expectations is put on him by his own parents.
You notice how Tim has backed up off of compliments to Rue he’s not adding up to his expectations so he’s kicked the little boy to the curb and has tried to bring Harper into football to focus on a girl can play. That little girl wanted to do gymnastics and they took that dream right away from her.

You notice how Tim has backed up off of compliments to Rue he’s not adding up to his expectations so he’s kicked the little boy to the curb and has tried to bring Harper into football to focus on a girl can play. That little girl wanted to do gymnastics and they took that dream right away from her.
I definitely noticed that aswell! like you said Rue wasn’t adding up to Tim’s expectations and now there’s not any mention about Rue with football cause they’re now using Harper as his replacement hoping she’ll be better than him and also the fact she’s a girl they’re trying to use that as a way to gain attention by standing out especially as she is playing on an all boys team. She had no talent at football and no interest in it but once they saw Rue wasn’t the best at it wasn’t getting a sponsorship and wasn’t picking up things like Heze did they panicked about how they would make more money so are hoping Harper secures a sponsorship too. They’re greedy and very selfish people and the poor kids only get favoured if they are doing something that is making their parents money and a chance at fame.

It’s clear they’ve talked badly to the kids about gymnastics cause even Halle has said she wouldn’t want to do it anymore cause someone is telling you what to do and Ella and Tim have made out that other sports/hobbies are not good to do either by making it seem that being told what to do and being taught by someone else isn’t an enjoyable thing which is a messed up thing to tell kids but it shows how controlling Ella and Tim are. They did the same thing with Hosanna and sewing lessons they don’t want her being around other kids they’ve made it seem that being around kids wouldn’t be fun and got it into her head that being taught sewing by someone else isn’t good that it’s better to teach yourself when firstly she’s a little girl who should be supervised on a sewing machine and secondly it’s very obvious her grandmother has made majority of those sewing items cause hosanna can’t even explain what she did to make them cause she doesn’t have a clue cause the poor kid isn’t allowed enjoy or learn anything that her parents would have to pay for.

What’s funny is Heze , Harper and Rue go to football meaning there are coaches telling them what to do and teaching them skills etc so how come that’s alright yet with any other sport/hobby they’ve brain washed the kids into thinking you don’t want to do any of those things cause someone will be telling you what to do. Imagine when they all grow up and look back at their upbringing and realise they never got to enjoy anything, never got to be their own person outside of their family and all the attention was only put into their siblings who play football just because of the money it was making for their parents and the attention it was giving the family.

Reactions: 11
How long do they sponsor kids for does anyone know
A lot of the times it’s an indefinite contract with kids who play sports. They can drop him anytime and there’s no guarantees of receiving items . It’s like a zero hour contract .

A lot of the times it’s an indefinite contract with kids who play sports. They can drop him anytime and there’s no guarantees of receiving items . It’s like a zero hour contract .
They need to drop they family right away what will they do then

I definitely noticed that aswell! like you said Rue wasn’t adding up to Tim’s expectations and now there’s not any mention about Rue with football cause they’re now using Harper as his replacement hoping she’ll be better than him and also the fact she’s a girl they’re trying to use that as a way to gain attention by standing out especially as she is playing on an all boys team. She had no talent at football and no interest in it but once they saw Rue wasn’t the best at it wasn’t getting a sponsorship and wasn’t picking up things like Heze did they panicked about how they would make more money so are hoping Harper secures a sponsorship too. They’re greedy and very selfish people and the poor kids only get favoured if they are doing something that is making their parents money and a chance at fame.

It’s clear they’ve talked badly to the kids about gymnastics cause even Halle has said she wouldn’t want to do it anymore cause someone is telling you what to do and Ella and Tim have made out that other sports/hobbies are not good to do either by making it seem that being told what to do and being taught by someone else isn’t an enjoyable thing which is a messed up thing to tell kids but it shows how controlling Ella and Tim are. They did the same thing with Hosanna and sewing lessons they don’t want her being around other kids they’ve made it seem that being around kids wouldn’t be fun and got it into her head that being taught sewing by someone else isn’t good that it’s better to teach yourself when firstly she’s a little girl who should be supervised on a sewing machine and secondly it’s very obvious her grandmother has made majority of those sewing items cause hosanna can’t even explain what she did to make them cause she doesn’t have a clue cause the poor kid isn’t allowed enjoy or learn anything that her parents would have to pay for.

What’s funny is Heze , Harper and Rue go to football meaning there are coaches telling them what to do and teaching them skills etc so how come that’s alright yet with any other sport/hobby they’ve brain washed the kids into thinking you don’t want to do any of those things cause someone will be telling you what to do. Imagine when they all grow up and look back at their upbringing and realise they never got to enjoy anything, never got to be their own person outside of their family and all the attention was only put into their siblings who play football just because of the money it was making for their parents and the attention it was giving the family.
You’re spot on. I can see it too. Reu dropped and then move straight onto harper. She’s not into football it’s hilarious they have told her to be. How can other people not see this at all. Awful awful parents

Exactly how I thought. Football coaches can tell you what to do but not sewing or gym ones. They kids are so damaged they have no idea. This is the exact reason they don’t want them to mix with other kids

Reactions: 3
Caught out so many times. Kids all at school. Is learning these kids are dancing round the kitchen. Def no home schooling going on at all. How the hell are they getting away with this. Don’t they have check regularly. Kids that don’t go to school parents are fined or taken off them etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.