Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was the parents I would be totally embarrassed with that Christmas presents video. Heze gifted all the trainers , football kits , football boots and Nike stuff for everyone and it’s his sponsorship that paid for all the other presents. His talent and sponsorships also fund the parents house etc.
I was pleased Heze let people know he was behind the gifts.
Also henis one bad injury away from his football dream ruined then what for the freeloading parents ?

I hope the kid does well and cuts the family off once he makes it big .

Reactions: 5
If I was the parents I would be totally embarrassed with that Christmas presents video. Heze gifted all the trainers , football kits , football boots and Nike stuff for everyone and it’s his sponsorship that paid for all the other presents. His talent and sponsorships also fund the parents house etc.
I was pleased Heze let people know he was behind the gifts.
Also henis one bad injury away from his football dream ruined then what for the freeloading parents ?

I hope the kid does well and cuts the family off once he makes it big .
I couldn’t get pass the first five minutes. Ella and Tim talking over each other and the whole fake come in the room. They were all waiting at the door.

Reactions: 3
Heze knew like 95% of what he was going to be opening on Christmas cause he got it all for free it was sent to him and he also got to choose things for free on the nike website for him and his siblings so where on earth is the excitement for Christmas as a kid when you know exactly what you’re getting? It’s different knowing one or two things you’re getting cause you asked for it or came to an agreement with your parents to get money instead of presents wrapped up which is fine but almost everything this kid knew he got cause it was all freebies he knew about that’s sad. Those kids had no interest in the books they received I doubt they’ll ever read them and something was off about the reaction to them receiving sweets from one of their relatives it was like those kids know they won’t be allowed eat any of the sweets and it’ll probably be taken away from them. Heze kicking the football around the room can he not leave it outside for once? does it really have to go everywhere with him it’s concerning and very weird that’s some kind of mental illness it has to be to be attached to a football like that.

My brother and his friends since they were kids and now as adults have always loved football they know so much about it that I’ve no idea what they do be speaking about sometimes cause it’s like another language with how they know all these things off the top of their head and as kids literally they would be playing football outside having a great time for hours but never once did any of them constantly carry a football around. The only time they had a football with them was when they were actually playing football outside but other than that when doing anything else they did not have a football with them. I’ve even said it to my brother about this kid on YouTube who carries a football around 24/7, sleeps next to it in bed or at least he did and in one video from when they lived in the old house he took the football into the bathroom with him when he was having a bath or shower!! my brother even said that’s so weird that kid needs help cause it’s strange enough for a kid to be doing that but when he’s an adult people are not going to take him seriously and will get bored of him very fast when all he talks about is football cause the kid has no personality or interests outside of football.

Houston is spoiled rotten and no her age is not an excuse for her attitude. She’s old enough to be given out to , be told no and learn how to respect other peoples belongings. She opened her gifts then barely looked at them whereas I’ve seen many kids her age be genuinely excited and grateful and actually excited to play with their present that they end up forgetting they have other presents to open.
Poor Halo got barely any interest or attention and yeah fair enough shes a baby who doesn’t know what’s going on but it’s always like they treat her like she’s in the way and just a cute prop for the video but there’s no real love and emotion shown towards her.

All the freebies of clothes and beauty products it’s just sad there’s no thought gone into those kids presents the kids don’t have their own personalities, likes and dislikes and interests. Yes usually if siblings are close in age and the same gender you would end up getting a couple things or one thing the same cause it can prevent fighting but also they both may want the same thing but at the same time usually siblings want at least one different thing someone might want a doll and someone else Lego or roller blades you know what I mean when you read Christmas lists siblings write you can see their personality on it from what they’re interested in. I know with these Grimwade kids they know no different they’re used to being given the same thing all freebies so they’re not asked what they want or what they would be interested in having. It’s not about spending lots of money or having lots of toys but putting thought into the kids presents is what’s important.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why people get so bent out of shape when others share their opinions on the YT channel. They go off on the people. Lol it’s a funny read.

Reactions: 3
Hosanna appears to do the same moves and facial expressions for each dance , I feel Halle has more potential now, think parents need to invest in some dance lessons.

Heze knew like 95% of what he was going to be opening on Christmas cause he got it all for free it was sent to him and he also got to choose things for free on the nike website for him and his siblings so where on earth is the excitement for Christmas as a kid when you know exactly what you’re getting? It’s different knowing one or two things you’re getting cause you asked for it or came to an agreement with your parents to get money instead of presents wrapped up which is fine but almost everything this kid knew he got cause it was all freebies he knew about that’s sad. Those kids had no interest in the books they received I doubt they’ll ever read them and something was off about the reaction to them receiving sweets from one of their relatives it was like those kids know they won’t be allowed eat any of the sweets and it’ll probably be taken away from them. Heze kicking the football around the room can he not leave it outside for once? does it really have to go everywhere with him it’s concerning and very weird that’s some kind of mental illness it has to be to be attached to a football like that.

My brother and his friends since they were kids and now as adults have always loved football they know so much about it that I’ve no idea what they do be speaking about sometimes cause it’s like another language with how they know all these things off the top of their head and as kids literally they would be playing football outside having a great time for hours but never once did any of them constantly carry a football around. The only time they had a football with them was when they were actually playing football outside but other than that when doing anything else they did not have a football with them. I’ve even said it to my brother about this kid on YouTube who carries a football around 24/7, sleeps next to it in bed or at least he did and in one video from when they lived in the old house he took the football into the bathroom with him when he was having a bath or shower!! my brother even said that’s so weird that kid needs help cause it’s strange enough for a kid to be doing that but when he’s an adult people are not going to take him seriously and will get bored of him very fast when all he talks about is football cause the kid has no personality or interests outside of football.

Houston is spoiled rotten and no her age is not an excuse for her attitude. She’s old enough to be given out to , be told no and learn how to respect other peoples belongings. She opened her gifts then barely looked at them whereas I’ve seen many kids her age be genuinely excited and grateful and actually excited to play with their present that they end up forgetting they have other presents to open.
Poor Halo got barely any interest or attention and yeah fair enough shes a baby who doesn’t know what’s going on but it’s always like they treat her like she’s in the way and just a cute prop for the video but there’s no real love and emotion shown towards her.

All the freebies of clothes and beauty products it’s just sad there’s no thought gone into those kids presents the kids don’t have their own personalities, likes and dislikes and interests. Yes usually if siblings are close in age and the same gender you would end up getting a couple things or one thing the same cause it can prevent fighting but also they both may want the same thing but at the same time usually siblings want at least one different thing someone might want a doll and someone else Lego or roller blades you know what I mean when you read Christmas lists siblings write you can see their personality on it from what they’re interested in. I know with these Grimwade kids they know no different they’re used to being given the same thing all freebies so they’re not asked what they want or what they would be interested in having. It’s not about spending lots of money or having lots of toys but putting thought into the kids presents is what’s important.
These parents as il say again do not spend one single penny on their kids. Not a penny. Birthdays Xmas every day life. Nothing. I actually believe they are broke as duck

Reactions: 7
These parents as il say again do not spend one single penny on their kids. Not a penny. Birthdays Xmas every day life. Nothing. I actually believe they are broke as duck
You know what I agree with you at this point I’m starting to believe they are broke cause they constantly rely on freebies and if they’re not broke then it just proves even more they’re so selfish they don’t want to spend anything on their own kids but will happily buy themselves anything they want

In the Christmas present video when Halle said to Ella and Tim that the kids didn’t get any presents for them and Tim said something like you kids being in our lives is more than enough which made me roll my eyes cause he always looks bored of being around his kids but also it made me think to myself those kids don’t know they are funding their parents lifestyle, those kids are paying the bills and are the reason their parents are able to have designer things and be sent freebies and those kids have no idea how they are being exploited for money cause if they were made aware of all this they would realise their parents would have nothing if it weren’t for those kids making the money.

Last edited:
You know what I agree with you at this point I’m starting to believe they are broke cause they constantly rely on freebies and if they’re not broke then it just proves even more they’re so selfish they don’t want to spend anything on their own kids but will happily buy themselves anything they want

In the Christmas present video when Halle said to Ella and Tim that the kids didn’t get any presents for them and Tim said something like you kids being in our lives is more than enough which made me roll my eyes cause he always looks bored of being around his kids but also it made me think to myself those kids don’t know they are funding their parents lifestyle, those kids are paying the bills and are the reason their parents are able to have designer things and be sent freebies and those kids have no idea how they are being exploited for money cause if they were made aware of all this they would realise their parents would have nothing if it weren’t for those kids making the money.
It’s the parents job to make sure each child gets a present for the other parent but guess what. As this costs money that’s why they don’t do it. No freebies there they are broke as duck the house is a fake show. If they were rich they would show off a new large family car which they clearly do not have. They are the fakest on utube going

Still no lampshades curtains or blinds nearly a year later.

Wow the only book the kids got was from a family member .. a bloody magazine from the supermarket , some cheap £1 face masks , cheap £1 earrings and gifted nike clothes . Heze getting the free sample Louis Vuitton spray . ‘Because he’s always spraying his dads’ How about actually buy him a men’s gift set instead of a small cheap freebie. One lambo car for rue . It’s honestly shocking

no paints for the younger ones , a karaoke machine and board games for the whole family sewing bits for hosanna. Building blocks for the baby . One of those dolls heads so harper can practice doing hair etc .
7 children is a lot to buy for but there was no thought or effort into the gifts and that’s really sad . The mortgage on that house is clearly cleaning out their pockets each month !

Wow the only book the kids got was from a family member .. a bloody magazine from the supermarket , some cheap £1 face masks , cheap £1 earrings and gifted nike clothes . Heze getting the free sample Louis Vuitton spray . ‘Because he’s always spraying his dads’ How about actually buy him a men’s gift set instead of a small cheap freebie. One lambo car for rue . It’s honestly shocking

no paints for the younger ones , a karaoke machine and board games for the whole family sewing bits for hosanna. Building blocks for the baby . One of those dolls heads so harper can practice doing hair etc .
7 children is a lot to buy for but there was no thought or effort into the gifts and that’s really sad . The mortgage on that house is clearly cleaning out their pockets each month !
When you have lots of kids you plan throughout the year! I only have two and I do. It’s not about the cost of the presents it’s the thought about what each child likes, wants and needs. They purchased barely anything, majority was freebies from the Nike deal. Now that wouldn’t be an issue if they didn’t spend all of last year going away on breaks (without the kids) and so much designer clothes for just the parents. Tim’s got a flash car the kids don’t even travel in but the kids should be humble with their basic Christmas gifts. Make it make sense 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 9

They don’t actually buy their kids presents at all. I mean a magazine as a Xmas present wtf they should be embarrassed

I also believe it was a freebie. They didn’t spend one penny of their own money. Not one penny and it’s this case every year now

Last edited:
It’s the parents job to make sure each child gets a present for the other parent but guess what. As this costs money that’s why they don’t do it. No freebies there they are broke as duck the house is a fake show. If they were rich they would show off a new large family car which they clearly do not have. They are the fakest on utube going

Still no lampshades curtains or blinds nearly a year later.
They honestly have no pride in their home it’s sad they have this empty cold hospital looking house with no personality and love put into it. The kids rooms are boring looking show rooms with none of their own personal touches to it. It’s crazy no curtains or blinds I still can’t get over that cause that’s one of the first things someone should want to get for their home and them having no lampshades it shows they don’t know how to make a home feel like a home. They probably also don’t have any money left to actually decorate their home cause all those videos acting like they were buying things to descorate and furniture etc that was all fake to just try get free things sent to them or big discounts.

Reactions: 4
They honestly have no pride in their home it’s sad they have this empty cold hospital looking house with no personality and love put into it. The kids rooms are boring looking show rooms with none of their own personal touches to it. It’s crazy no curtains or blinds I still can’t get over that cause that’s one of the first things someone should want to get for their home and them having no lampshades it shows they don’t know how to make a home feel like a home. They probably also don’t have any money left to actually decorate their home cause all those videos acting like they were buying things to descorate and furniture etc that was all fake to just try get free things sent to them or big discounts.
They are the most dishonest utuber as I’ve ever seen. Trying to make out they are someone try are not. No point living in Surrey if you can’t afford the basics in your home a year later

Hold up, so the kids don't have curtains in their bedrooms??
No not at all. Nothing anywhere great parenting

No school no actual presents from parents no curtains no lampshades no friends no freedom no tv no garden no proper bedrooms no beds for Halle and hosanna no life at all..the list goes on

Last edited:
Do men stop playing play station? More importantly how does a nearly 40 year old with 7 kids have time to play video games? I think that's what he does when Ella is slaving away all day...pure man child 🫣

No not at all. Nothing anywhere great parenting

No school no actual presents from parents no curtains no lampshades no friends no freedom no tv no garden no proper bedrooms no beds for Halle and hosanna no life at all..the list goes on
The TV is reserved for Tim's play station

Do men stop playing play station? More importantly how does a nearly 40 year old with 7 kids have time to play video games? I think that's what he does when Ella is slaving away all day...pure man child 🫣

The TV is reserved for Tim's play station
He doesn’t cook he doesn’t clean. Def can’t do diy. No gardening as it’s small and fake. Doesn’t go to work doesn’t home school. What does he do

So we finally see Harpers birthday breakfast. Why does Ella decorate for an adult party vs a kid. She could have made it about her day. She’s so backwards it isn’t even funny. The child wanted waffles and she claims the other kids ate them but they told her you didn’t say they were for the birthday breakfast. Tells me right there here again she throw this together.

So we finally see Harpers birthday breakfast. Why does Ella decorate for an adult party vs a kid. She could have made it about her day. She’s so backwards it isn’t even funny. The child wanted waffles and she claims the other kids ate them but they told her you didn’t say they were for the birthday breakfast. Tells me right there here again she throw this together.
I really can’t stand these parents, all these rules in that house, no eating on certain chairs no bath bombs in the house. What 7 year old child want bath bombs anyway? look like something left over from Christmas also they gave her nothing but looks like underwear because she didn’t want to take it out the bag, I guess they figured she got enough for Christmas. Asking her what she wants to accomplish academically, how the hell will she achieve anything without an education? These parents are so dumb and fake. Whatever breakfast they had going on there looks dry as hell, the kids were eating dry bread no eggs or anything guess they’re worried about messing up the new table. Harper thinks her future is football because when asked what she’s accomplished all answers were related to football. God help those children.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.