Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How stupid do they look in them jerseys🤣 especially Ella with the socks and sliders
Very cringe. They are supposedly so big about foot ball but are always wearing basketball jerseys. Honestly, Tim has a creepy habit of coping Tray rush who so happens to really like basketball and wears a lot of basketball jerseys. I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't just them coping that family once again.

They have a basketball goal in their backyard (likely gifted) but it's on the grass! Lol!

Reactions: 7
I noticed Halle picking out the same Mickey Mouse outfit that she said she was getting in their last video!! and Halle said in the Instagram stories she was getting them oversized which is what she also said in the YouTube video when she tried on the outfit that was too big for her but said that’s what she wanted it oversized so it’s not like they’ve gone to get the outfit in a smaller size in the stories so I’m assuming they didn’t actually buy the stuff in the video cause controlling Tim probably needs to give his approval first.
Also Ella copying Hosannas style made me laugh cause of how cringe that is. Tim likes those basketball jerseys and I’ve seen him compliment Hosanna when she’s wearing one and Ella probably was jealous and always wants to look perfect to him so no wonder she’s now copying her daughter.
I agree I think she needs Tim approval to buy anything. Once again they splurge on themselves, yet nickel and dime the kids.

How stupid do they look in them jerseys🤣 especially Ella with the socks and sliders
With those chicken legs I can't. She is way to old, but so is sagging Tim.

Reactions: 2
I agree I think she needs Tim approval to buy anything. Once again they splurge on themselves, yet nickel and dime the kids.
She said a few months ago they don’t buy anything alone. For example she couldn’t just go and buy glasses for the new house, she’d have to get his opinion (approval)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She said a few months ago they don’t buy anything alone. For example she couldn’t just go and buy glasses for the new house, she’d have to get his opinion (approval)
That’s because he monitors all the money and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s name is the only
One one the bank accounts and credit cards if they have any. Those outfits were a waste of money and looked a hot mess.

Has school started back in the UK? I see Haze is back at the academy what about the girls? Is the academy a school for Haze or is it just soccer school?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I noticed Halle picking out the same Mickey Mouse outfit that she said she was getting in their last video!! and Halle said in the Instagram stories she was getting them oversized which is what she also said in the YouTube video when she tried on the outfit that was too big for her but said that’s what she wanted it oversized so it’s not like they’ve gone to get the outfit in a smaller size in the stories so I’m assuming they didn’t actually buy the stuff in the video cause controlling Tim probably needs to give his approval first.
Also Ella copying Hosannas style made me laugh cause of how cringe that is. Tim likes those basketball jerseys and I’ve seen him compliment Hosanna when she’s wearing one and Ella probably was jealous and always wants to look perfect to him so no wonder she’s now copying her daughter.
Ella looked so bloody stupid in that oversized T-shirt dress. She looked deluded

Ella looked like she was from a mental institute. Is she for real

• Haha
That’s because he monitors all the money and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s name is the only
One one the bank accounts and credit cards if they have any. Those outfits were a waste of money and looked a hot mess.

Has school started back in the UK? I see Haze is back at the academy what about the girls? Is the academy a school for Haze or is it just soccer school?
Schools don’t start until September here

Reactions: 1
Ella's is really disturbing. What kind of grown woman copies her ten year old style? That's really embarrassing
She was also wearing Nike slides with socks like the athletes do….in public! She’s so desperate for attention.

Very cringe. They are supposedly so big about foot ball but are always wearing basketball jerseys. Honestly, Tim has a creepy habit of coping Tray rush who so happens to really like basketball and wears a lot of basketball jerseys. I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't just them coping that family once again.

They have a basketball goal in their backyard (likely gifted) but it's on the grass! Lol!
There was no grass just dirt, perhaps they can spend some of the money they spend on themselves and put down some cement so the kids can play basketball.

She was also wearing Nike slides with socks like the athletes do….in public! She’s so desperate for attention.

There was no grass just dirt, perhaps they can spend some of the money they spend on themselves and put down some cement so the kids can play basketball.
Their new back garden already looks a dump as Tim can’t be bothered to maintain it

So interior design journey has gone tits up....wonder what happened there then? Maybe horse nostrils found out Ali G was fantasizing about interior design lady 🤔. Makes me wonder were they ever gonna go thru with her surely couldn't have just been for content

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh gosh opening segment of today’s episode…no more interior designer…unforeseen circumstances. Give me the strenght of Samson, to be able to deal with these lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Out of the chief earners mouth, Heze, ‘finally close to getting some beds and have a good night sleep’. Disgraceful. Then you got father of the year, moaning about cost of pillows. 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder if they thought they could blag a freebie for free advertising on their tit IG & classy design lady said No, pay up like everyone else, if it was a money issue surely they would've known the price roughly beforehand, something very shady gone on 🤔 Also Ali G begrudging the price of pillows but quite happily but a LV belt & horse nostrils buying a LV bag buying a £3500 bag....like someone says...priorities

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Their new back garden already looks a dump as Tim can’t be bothered to maintain it
Yes I noticed that, neither of the parents have any shame. They have
Getting a tv before beds for the kids. Priorities in order I see 😔
Omfg I thought the same thing…these kids been sleeping on the hard tiled floor for months and the very first thing you go to the store to buy is a tv? What the actual f! Then the mom is complaining about the prices of pillows all while walking around with a $4000 bag, someone please make it make sense. They held out for months with many trips to the designer shops to buy things for themselves only for the designer to fall through, why couldn’t they have furnished their damn own house? Stop having all these kids if you can’t or don’t think beds are necessary. As the dumb dad usually say needs versus wants but did they need designer stuff weekends away, vacations away or do the kids need beds. The decisions they make is giving me children abuse, the oldest son even commented that they’ll finally get some good sleep. As a mother I would not be ok with getting lip fillers buying designer crap spending money on fancy restaurants and vacations knowing that my kids don’t have the necessities that they need. They really thought that they were so special that they will just buy a house and someone will come in and design their whole house for free? I can see one room just for the exposure but what planet did this two arrive from. They are a holy hot ass mess and I feel sorry for those kids even more as times go on.

• Heart
Yes I noticed that, neither of the parents have any shame. They have

Omfg I thought the same thing…these kids been sleeping on the hard tiled floor for months and the very first thing you go to the store to buy is a tv? What the actual f! Then the mom is complaining about the prices of pillows all while walking around with a $4000 bag, someone please make it make sense. They held out for months with many trips to the designer shops to buy things for themselves only for the designer to fall through, why couldn’t they have furnished their damn own house? Stop having all these kids if you can’t or don’t think beds are necessary. As the dumb dad usually say needs versus wants but did they need designer stuff weekends away, vacations away or do the kids need beds. The decisions they make is giving me children abuse, the oldest son even commented that they’ll finally get some good sleep. As a mother I would not be ok with getting lip fillers buying designer crap spending money on fancy restaurants and vacations knowing that my kids don’t have the necessities that they need. They really thought that they were so special that they will just buy a house and someone will come in and design their whole house for free? I can see one room just for the exposure but what planet did this two arrive from. They are a holy hot ass mess and I feel sorry for those kids even more as times go on.
The reason they care about getting a tv and that is their number one priority is cause Ella said the tv is only used to watch football which is basically her saying the tv is for Tim and we know that Tim comes first before the kids in that family. Tim is a spoiled selfish immature human it’s embarrassing the way he behaves. Ella said the kids don’t get to watch anything on tv cause they prefer the kids to be doing something active which is her saying Heze and Rue need to be playing football 24/7 and the girls need to be dancing cause they want to make money from the kids. It’s sad those kids don’t get to just chill out watching tv shows or movies. Ella and Tim are so selfish they will spend a fortune on designer clothes and items but when it comes to getting their children pillows and beds they get tight with their money. Those poor kids deserve so much better.

Are they really getting excited about their names on a Starbucks cup thinking they are special .. when really it’s to tell who’s order is who’s. Also Hosanna comes across soo much older than her age, especially the way she dresses and the bag under her arm lool.. is it me or has she been looking upset/tired/annoyed a lot recently ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Are they really getting excited about their names on a Starbucks cup thinking they are special .. when really it’s to tell who’s order is who’s. Also Hosanna comes across soo much older than her age, especially the way she dresses and the bag under her arm lool.. is it me or has she been looking upset/tired/annoyed a lot recently ?
She probably needs a good night's sleep ON A BED, poor Cinderella 😞

Reactions: 4
Oh gosh opening segment of today’s episode…no more interior designer…unforeseen circumstances. Give me the strenght of Samson, to be able to deal with these lies.
I guess they couldn’t get freebies 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Geez looks like Halle is the same height as heze now. They need to feed that boy more.

Also Hosanna looks incredibly unhappy lately, like she's not even trying to pretend. Rue too.

Those two really are doing a number on their kids. Lol who didn't see the designer bouncing from the start? Obviously something weird was going on there with how long it was taking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.