Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking outside the box here, I don’t think they had any money for the interior designer. I think they got to a certain point with her where she has designed all the rooms, brought samples etc for them to get basically a ‘free’ design so THEY can do it themself in the style Victoria designed, then probably turned round and said they don’t need her anymore. I think it was all to do with furnishing their house for cheaper, just used her in the process…
If they did that could Victoria sue them? even if she could I know they’ve no money for a court case but honestly if I was Victoria and saw them using my designs and knowing they used me and wasted my time having me design everything for them and them just getting rid of me then I would be mad.

Reactions: 4
Best comment ever yes. I knew what they were doing when they mention all brand names. They are scrounges and as you said very bad at it. Heze on the bed I also thought how rude wirh the ball. They don’t tell him not to do it in fact they prob told him to do it so then the shop would gift the bed. They are disgraceful
I knew something was up when they went to a furniture store and was looking at couches but never said anything else about it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I knew something was up when they went to a furniture store and was looking at couches but never said anything else about it
However they can’t afford a couch. They want one free. If they could afford one their whole house would be done up when they moved it like all people. Especially as tbh they have all the time in the world due to no jobs and no school runs at all or nursery

Reactions: 9
However they can’t afford a couch. They want one free. If they could afford one their whole house would be done up when they moved it like all people. Especially as tbh they have all the time in the world due to no jobs and no school runs at all or nursery
This is what I don’t understand, me and my partner moved into our first place together in the mid of lockdown with a new baby, he was the only one working at the time as I was on maternity leave.. we literally had to start from scratch as we had never had our own furniture etc.. and guess what we managed to have it all done and the first thing we bought was a new cot/bed for our daughter and made sure her room was completed first. So please tell me how these lot who are buying designer items are failing to provide the bear minimum of necessities. Pathetic excuse for parents, I really wish there was a law in place so people stop exploiting their children for financial gain.

Also last night one of their old videos popped up on my YouTube, I watched it and Ella was literally cutting like 4 inches of Halle’s hair and didn’t even show her how much she was cutting beforehand. I really get the feeling Ella is jealous of her children ( which is very weird)

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Even in the Currys vlog horse nostrils says 'we're out & about & going to get some items for our house', but yet we didn't see them actually buy anything, or even if stuff was ordered them saying 'we've ordered xyz etc....full of bullshit

• Haha
Throughout the TV & Bed hunting Vlog I got the impression that they were showcasing a lot of brands in hope of more freebies and money.

Here is why…. At the start Tim reminds Ella that she needs a Coffee.. watch it back a few times and you will see it is part of the script. Then Ella acts like her husband is being thoughtful and plays along. Then they put the Starbucks logo on the screen. Once inside Starbucks they try to give us a history lesson as to why they write peoples names on the coffee cup (as if their American viewers wouldn’t know). Then camera is subliminally gets shots of the Starbucks logo on Ella’s coffee cup. Also notice how tiny the coffee cup is. They really had no intention to buy coffee it was to show Starbucks that they featured them in their vlog, hence why the children didn’t ask for a thing. Because they are in on it too, and they are positioned correctly.

Then they go into Curry’s. Camera again subliminally picks up more brands of the TV. Watch it back and you’ll see what I mean. Then in the video Heze mentions he doesn’t know what brand of TV the family will choose.. Then he starts listing a few TV brands. Again in the video when Hallie has the camera she is also showing the camera her branded Crocs sandal and the camera points to both her and Hozzana’s Black & White Crocs. The children are very aware of what they are doing, and it’s sad because they have been told to do it. So that they can get more sponsorship deals and freebies.

It seems to me that buying that house, was way out of their means and are now resorting to doing anything so that they can pay for it. Look how they were going on about the pillows.. From how they showcase themselves on Instagram, what’s £35 for 4 pillows??

Also did you notice how Ella quickly gave us a 2 sec lie about the interior designer, then brought Hossana into the lie, saying Hossana was quite happy about it. Then Hossana proceed to tell the ‘Grimwade Gang’ a lie. Notice how she looks to the floor. Liars always look down when they are not telling the truth. Plus it seemed pre planned as like it did when Hossana lied to the ‘Grimwade Gang’ in the video where she lies about how Halo rolled over. Harper was saying the baby was doing this and then Hossana was overly explaining herself. There was nothing natural about the way they all explained. Even poor Rue was in on the lie. And again it is just sad that the children have to do this.

Someone mentioned that Hossana looks tired and worn out. I have to agree with that comment. Maybe it’s her conscious and she feel scared about having to lie or that she will be found out.
You guys are on it!!! They tagged different brands on a family Instagram picture including Crocs!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
On the new vlog apparently Tim doesn't know how to feed a child, meaning heze had to wait until he was with his mom to eat even though he was with his dad all day. Oh and don't be surprised if suddenly that new 9 seater van they got is returned and they come up with some excuse about the company not fixing the 'squeaking'. When really the payments were probably too much. Oh and you get to hear Tim complain about how tired he is from watching heze play football all day while ella was in charge of six other children and running errands. Oh and why again does Tim have to stick around at Heze practices? There's no way he actually stays there the whole time.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow. Bet Hosanna’s gonna get in trouble for spilling that tea about Heze not eating all day because Ella wasn’t there

• Sad
  • Wow
On the new vlog apparently Tim doesn't know how to feed a child, meaning heze had to wait until he was with his mom to eat even though he was with his dad all day. Oh and don't be surprised if suddenly that new 9 seater van they got is returned and they come up with some excuse about the company not fixing the 'squeaking'. When really the payments were probably too much. Oh and you get to hear Tim complain about how tired he is from watching heze play football all day while ella was in charge of six other children and running errands. Oh and why again does Tim have to stick around at Heze practices? There's no way he actually stays there the whole time.
Tim sticking around at Heze practices as an excuse to not have to be at home with his wife and kids cause it’s obvious he hates having to spend a lot of time with them as he never wants to have be responsible looking after the kids and helping out at home which shows how terrible a husband and father he is and he also sticks around at Heze practices as a way to control Heze in the future cause if Heze did become a professional famous footballer , Tim would constantly be hanging around wanting to spend the money and telling Heze how he wouldn’t be were he is if it weren’t for Tim yet we all know that all Tim does at every practice is sit on his phone looking at young womens Instagrams liking their bikini pics etc and only showing interest in his sons football games if he scores.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I guess Tim is so busy he mixed up the videos. Now Halo is on display. He put the furniture video under her getting her first tooth and then had to change the title. Now it’s surprise Halo has a tooth. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the girls shaking they’re butts on the dance video is appropriate to these parents? Yeah okay!!!

Reactions: 6
I know if you’re wanting to achieve goals in life you have to put time into it and if you’re attending a football academy of course it’s competitive and time consuming but I actually found it a bit sad when they spoke about how little time Heze spends with them all together as a family especially in the summer. At the end of the day he’s still a kid he’s only 12 and kids grow up so fast that while they’re young you would think you would be wanting to go on days out and spend time in the summer making memories not for social media or to make money out of a YouTube video but just because you want to spend time with your kids and together as a family. The grimwades seem really distant and awkward when they’re all together and it really shows how little time Tim and Heze spend with the rest of the family . I understand if one of your kids plays a sport or has a hobby that you go watch that as a parent it’s good to show support but there’s no need for Tim to be attending every single one of Heze’s football practices and matches that goes on from early morning to very late in the evening/night cause it’s obvious the main reason he does it is to get out of the house all day and leave Ella to look after all the kids and doing the housework. Clearly Ella isn’t happy about him getting to go do want he wants which is why she’s trying to keep up with him with them both going out a lot and leaving the kids to probably Hosanna to look after which I hope isn’t the case but I wouldn’t be surprised cause they don’t care about their kids. They couldn’t look less interested in Halo it’s very sad to see cause they have been blessed with all these healthy kids but they don’t appreciate it or deserve it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just watched the vlog with them rattling on about Starbucks asking for your name for the personal connection 😂 its literally so they can call your name when your order is ready as the barista told dim when he asked. They’re so embarrassing to watch, and really seem to think they’re something special 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So sad that Tim can't make a meal for his children.

Anything at all? Even a burger? A sandwich perhaps?

And Heze at 12 can't make a sandwich on his own? He is being raised to be just like Tim.

• Sad
Even in the Currys vlog horse nostrils says 'we're out & about & going to get some items for our house', but yet we didn't see them actually buy anything, or even if stuff was ordered them saying 'we've ordered xyz etc....full of bullshit
That what’s I said before they didn’t buy anything it’s all for show

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing that got me was the fact they just did an add for sainsburys and then went to m&s. I get it was just a quick trip but surely making the effort to go and shop in sainsbury’s would show brand loyalty and get them more deals with the company I swear that’s like influencing 101. Or maybe not showing that in the vlog and actually making more day to day content like most family YouTubers. 😂
it’s a joke Heze had to wait for food and it was clearly a big effort for Tim to show some energy after watching Heze play football all day. 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Throughout the TV & Bed hunting Vlog I got the impression that they were showcasing a lot of brands in hope of more freebies and money.

Here is why…. At the start Tim reminds Ella that she needs a Coffee.. watch it back a few times and you will see it is part of the script. Then Ella acts like her husband is being thoughtful and plays along. Then they put the Starbucks logo on the screen. Once inside Starbucks they try to give us a history lesson as to why they write peoples names on the coffee cup (as if their American viewers wouldn’t know). Then camera is subliminally gets shots of the Starbucks logo on Ella’s coffee cup. Also notice how tiny the coffee cup is. They really had no intention to buy coffee it was to show Starbucks that they featured them in their vlog, hence why the children didn’t ask for a thing. Because they are in on it too, and they are positioned correctly.

Then they go into Curry’s. Camera again subliminally picks up more brands of the TV. Watch it back and you’ll see what I mean. Then in the video Heze mentions he doesn’t know what brand of TV the family will choose.. Then he starts listing a few TV brands. Again in the video when Hallie has the camera she is also showing the camera her branded Crocs sandal and the camera points to both her and Hozzana’s Black & White Crocs. The children are very aware of what they are doing, and it’s sad because they have been told to do it. So that they can get more sponsorship deals and freebies.

It seems to me that buying that house, was way out of their means and are now resorting to doing anything so that they can pay for it. Look how they were going on about the pillows.. From how they showcase themselves on Instagram, what’s £35 for 4 pillows??

Also did you notice how Ella quickly gave us a 2 sec lie about the interior designer, then brought Hossana into the lie, saying Hossana was quite happy about it. Then Hossana proceed to tell the ‘Grimwade Gang’ a lie. Notice how she looks to the floor. Liars always look down when they are not telling the truth. Plus it seemed pre planned as like it did when Hossana lied to the ‘Grimwade Gang’ in the video where she lies about how Halo rolled over. Harper was saying the baby was doing this and then Hossana was overly explaining herself. There was nothing natural about the way they all explained. Even poor Rue was in on the lie. And again it is just sad that the children have to do this.

Someone mentioned that Hossana looks tired and worn out. I have to agree with that comment. Maybe it’s her conscious and she feel scared about having to lie or that she will be found out.
Perfect summery.

Reactions: 4
The thing that got me was the fact they just did an add for sainsburys and then went to m&s. I get it was just a quick trip but surely making the effort to go and shop in sainsbury’s would show brand loyalty and get them more deals with the company I swear that’s like influencing 101. Or maybe not showing that in the vlog and actually making more day to day content like most family YouTubers. 😂
it’s a joke Heze had to wait for food and it was clearly a big effort for Tim to show some energy after watching Heze play football all day. 🤦🏾‍♀️
Yes, he mentioned how tired he was,my question is was he practicing as well? What does he do while the boy is practicing from early morning till late in the evening? Surely he’s not there just waiting for him to finish? Drop the kid off and go back home to the other 6 children and help out. Ugh he’s such a waste man, just useless. But hey if the wife likes it I love it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.