Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there are a number of reasons the children aren't sent to school, but one is certainly to avoid anyone advocating for them. If I knew that a child in my class and their siblings were sleeping on the floor, I would be headed straight to my safeguarding lead. Particularly if said child was turning up exhausted because they'd been looking after their baby siblings in the night, whilst the parents were turning up at the end of the day looking fresh as a daisy off the back of their holiday, with designer clothes and newly-injected lip filler.

What frightens me the most is that all of this information has come from Tim and Ella themselves - as in, this is the stuff that they don't even realise makes them look like terrible parents. There must be so much more going on behind the scenes.
Exactly but it’s even worse here or should be they are posting it online for the world to see how these kids live. They are def kept from school as I don’t think the kids are aware of alor of things and so have lost their sense of willpower to speak up

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Out again, who tf is watching the kids?!
View attachment 1501659
I think Hosanna watches the kids for sure. I think they dont care what we say on youtube, their going to live how they wanna. Its the ultimate f u!! I think Tim is high half the time and lives in his own world. Ella is just glad to get attention from him. You see loads of people complaining about splurging and your kids sleep on the floor. Your first thought is to go out to eat??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think Hosanna watches the kids for sure. I think they dont care what we say on youtube, their going to live how they wanna. Its the ultimate f u!! I think Tim is high half the time and lives in his own world. Ella is just glad to get attention from him. You see loads of people complaining about splurging and your kids sleep on the floor. Your first thought is to go out to eat??
I agree. Now I think it’s hosanna. She’s ten yrs old. She needs saving they all do. Houston will be next having her own Instagram account for views when she’s still a baby yet doesn’t have any friends. So they want strangers to be their kids friends? Very very strange

Reu has an account saying one day he will play for England. He’s 4 they are not safeguarding him at all. He can’t read or write as he’s a baby so why have his own social media

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They are a disgrace as parents despite all the negative comments on their latest vlog (& there are a lot), they don't humble themselves & of course had to add in their soooo busy.....well not busy getting proper beds/wardrobes or educating their children.....they have sunk so low, & as I said before Ella deserves to get treated like tit by her no good lazy husband, hope he continues to gaslight her to high heaven, she has been warned numerous times & fails to take heed.....carry on horse nostrils,🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are a disgrace as parents despite all the negative comments on their latest vlog (& there are a lot), they don't humble themselves & of course had to add in their soooo busy.....well not busy getting proper beds/wardrobes or educating their children.....they have sunk so low, & as I said before Ella deserves to get treated like tit by her no good lazy husband, hope he continues to gaslight her to high heaven, she has been warned numerous times & fails to take heed.....carry on horse nostrils,🤷
I totally agree. I think they know what they are doing and don’t give a tit. They are very childish and their karma will come. They won’t be able to live like this forever. 7 kids and no schooling or normal lives. I actually think hosanna is or will suffer from depression. She always looks so bored and I don’t blame her. They have nothing to do in that house

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Tim and Ella back at a restaurant drinking wine, beer and eating out. She has coffee, Cola and then has the nerve to say I know it’s not the best. She’s the one who said she needs to fast. Lies on top of lies. Whenever the camera is on her she’s eating like it’s her last meal. Who has the kids?!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Throughout the TV & Bed hunting Vlog I got the impression that they were showcasing a lot of brands in hope of more freebies and money.

Here is why…. At the start Tim reminds Ella that she needs a Coffee.. watch it back a few times and you will see it is part of the script. Then Ella acts like her husband is being thoughtful and plays along. Then they put the Starbucks logo on the screen. Once inside Starbucks they try to give us a history lesson as to why they write peoples names on the coffee cup (as if their American viewers wouldn’t know). Then camera is subliminally gets shots of the Starbucks logo on Ella’s coffee cup. Also notice how tiny the coffee cup is. They really had no intention to buy coffee it was to show Starbucks that they featured them in their vlog, hence why the children didn’t ask for a thing. Because they are in on it too, and they are positioned correctly.

Then they go into Curry’s. Camera again subliminally picks up more brands of the TV. Watch it back and you’ll see what I mean. Then in the video Heze mentions he doesn’t know what brand of TV the family will choose.. Then he starts listing a few TV brands. Again in the video when Hallie has the camera she is also showing the camera her branded Crocs sandal and the camera points to both her and Hozzana’s Black & White Crocs. The children are very aware of what they are doing, and it’s sad because they have been told to do it. So that they can get more sponsorship deals and freebies.

It seems to me that buying that house, was way out of their means and are now resorting to doing anything so that they can pay for it. Look how they were going on about the pillows.. From how they showcase themselves on Instagram, what’s £35 for 4 pillows??

Also did you notice how Ella quickly gave us a 2 sec lie about the interior designer, then brought Hossana into the lie, saying Hossana was quite happy about it. Then Hossana proceed to tell the ‘Grimwade Gang’ a lie. Notice how she looks to the floor. Liars always look down when they are not telling the truth. Plus it seemed pre planned as like it did when Hossana lied to the ‘Grimwade Gang’ in the video where she lies about how Halo rolled over. Harper was saying the baby was doing this and then Hossana was overly explaining herself. There was nothing natural about the way they all explained. Even poor Rue was in on the lie. And again it is just sad that the children have to do this.

Someone mentioned that Hossana looks tired and worn out. I have to agree with that comment. Maybe it’s her conscious and she feel scared about having to lie or that she will be found out.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Throughout the TV & Bed hunting Vlog I got the impression that they were showcasing a lot of brands in hope of more freebies and money.

Here is why…. At the start Tim reminds Ella that she needs a Coffee.. watch it back a few times and you will see it is part of the script. Then Ella acts like her husband is being thoughtful and plays along. Then they put the Starbucks logo on the screen. Once inside Starbucks they try to give us a history lesson as to why they write peoples names on the coffee cup (as if their American viewers wouldn’t know). Then camera is subliminally gets shots of the Starbucks logo on Ella’s coffee cup. Also notice how tiny the coffee cup is. They really had no intention to buy coffee it was to show Starbucks that they featured them in their vlog, hence why the children didn’t ask for a thing. Because they are in on it too, and they are positioned correctly.

Then they go into Curry’s. Camera again subliminally picks up more brands of the TV. Watch it back and you’ll see what I mean. Then in the video Heze mentions he doesn’t know what brand of TV the family will choose.. Then he starts listing a few TV brands. Again in the video when Hallie has the camera she is also showing the camera her branded Crocs sandal and the camera points to both her and Hozzana’s Black & White Crocs. The children are very aware of what they are doing, and it’s sad because they have been told to do it. So that they can get more sponsorship deals and freebies.

It seems to me that buying that house, was way out of their means and are now resorting to doing anything so that they can pay for it. Look how they were going on about the pillows.. From how they showcase themselves on Instagram, what’s £35 for 4 pillows??

Also did you notice how Ella quickly gave us a 2 sec lie about the interior designer, then brought Hossana into the lie, saying Hossana was quite happy about it. Then Hossana proceed to tell the ‘Grimwade Gang’ a lie. Notice how she looks to the floor. Liars always look down when they are not telling the truth. Plus it seemed pre planned as like it did when Hossana lied to the ‘Grimwade Gang’ in the video where she lies about how Halo rolled over. Harper was saying the baby was doing this and then Hossana was overly explaining herself. There was nothing natural about the way they all explained. Even poor Rue was in on the lie. And again it is just sad that the children have to do this.

Someone mentioned that Hossana looks tired and worn out. I have to agree with that comment. Maybe it’s her conscious and she feel scared about having to lie or that she will be found out.
I've always said everything they do is scripted. You can see the kids waiting in the 'wings' sometimes to jump in and say their lines.

Harper has more parts now and she's the best actor by far. They use to not give her lines because she has a habit of rambling and messing up and noticeably looking frustrated when she does. That was why she was always in the background not looking interested. She didn't have any lines But people commented about her just hanging in the back and now she has more lines.

Reactions: 13

All scripted and premeditated lines.

Kids are told what to do.

you are right about the name dropping:

Starbuck, crocs, Samsung, Sony, Currywho does that.

TV not on stock?
You can order it in the store, pay and they will deliver it to your house.

Bodylanguage it Tim is off, you can tell it’s b/s last display tv only available?? Hhahah

alsi in the beginning it’s cutaround 0:23 right before Hosanna jumps in…

SCRIPTED AND FAKE

• Wow
Honestly that story of how rue hurt himself sounded made up. It didn't really make sense. And you could tell Rue wasn't supposed to mention he had a knot on the back of his head too.

• Sad
Tim and Ella back at a restaurant drinking wine, beer and eating out. She has coffee, Cola and then has the nerve to say I know it’s not the best. She’s the one who said she needs to fast. Lies on top of lies. Whenever the camera is on her she’s eating like it’s her last meal. Who has the kids?!!!
I’m willing to bet my last dollar Hosanna is watching the kids. They’ve stolen her childhood, now every time she’s seen she looks older than 10 like she’s carrying the world on her shoulders. I believe she gets up with the baby at night as well because she always looks so tired, sleeping on hard tiles floor isn’t helping in the sleep department either.

• Angry
Reactions: 12

I totally agree. I saw the hint for freebies straight away they do it wirh evrything now. They don’t want to buy anything and from their empty house they actually don’t. They can’t afford anything they couldn’t afford that house they have totally messed up. I can see them selling them house in the near future saying it’s not for them. Tbh it’s not I mean that garden is for a young city working couple more a family wirh 7 kids. They have no sense at all

All scripted and premeditated lines.

Kids are told what to do.

you are right about the name dropping:

Starbuck, crocs, Samsung, Sony, Currywho does that.

TV not on stock?
You can order it in the store, pay and they will deliver it to your house.

Bodylanguage it Tim is off, you can tell it’s b/s last display tv only available?? Hhahah

alsi in the beginning it’s cutaround 0:23 right before Hosanna jumps in…

SCRIPTED AND FAKE
They are skint as duck that’s why. They can’t afford their bills or mortgage and buy designer items on credit to keep up with the image

• Heart
  • Sick
Just thinking outside the box here, I don’t think they had any money for the interior designer. I think they got to a certain point with her where she has designed all the rooms, brought samples etc for them to get basically a ‘free’ design so THEY can do it themself in the style Victoria designed, then probably turned round and said they don’t need her anymore. I think it was all to do with furnishing their house for cheaper, just used her in the process…

I totally agree. I saw the hint for freebies straight away they do it wirh evrything now. They don’t want to buy anything and from their empty house they actually don’t. They can’t afford anything they couldn’t afford that house they have totally messed up. I can see them selling them house in the near future saying it’s not for them. Tbh it’s not I mean that garden is for a young city working couple more a family wirh 7 kids. They have no sense at all

They are skint as duck that’s why. They can’t afford their bills or mortgage and buy designer items on credit to keep up with the image
Yes I thought that too, that they will sell the house and come with yet another lie as to why they had to sell. When in actual fact it is because they can’t afford it and are living above their means, all because they are greedy.

My partner is convinced that the house isn’t theirs and that they use it to film in. I’m not sure I agree with him, but anything is possible. However he did make a point of saying how comes they have no pictures up or anything. And after 8 months of living there the house is still EMPTY.

Baby number 8 announcement will be here soon, you can see how desperate they are getting. Sadly their is money to be made with Pregnancy announcements and Birth Vlogs.

What a sad world.

Out again, who tf is watching the kids?!
View attachment 1501659
Again subliminally advertising RAMOS, it’s all part of how they make their income or try to. Probably brought the most cheapest cocktail on the menu, all for a sly advertisement. To their followers they are having a night out. When in actual fact it’s Work Work Work, to make that MONEY or get FREEBIES. The secrets of influences. The name say it all really.

Last edited:
Yes I thought that too, that they will sell the house and come with yet another lie as to why they had to sell. When in actual fact it is because they can’t afford it and are living above their means, all because they are greedy.

My partner is convinced that the house isn’t theirs and that they use it to film in. I’m not sure I agree with him, but anything is possible. However he did make a point of saying how comes they have no pictures up or anything. And after 8 months of living there the house is still EMPTY.

Baby number 8 announcement will be here soon, you can see how desperate they are getting. Sadly their is money to be made with Pregnancy announcements and Birth Vlogs.

What a sad world.

Again subliminally advertising RAMOS, it’s all part of how they make their income or try to. Probably brought the most cheapest cocktail on the menu, all for a sly advertisement. To their followers they are having a night out. When in actual fact it’s Work Work Work, to make that MONEY or get FREEBIES. The secrets of influences. The name say it all really.
Your husband may be right. They are liars and will do anything for money. Something isn’t right here

What a sad world.

I thought that too. Evrything they do and say is an advert. They are so fake. It’s all because they can’t afford that house end of

Reactions: 5
You lot could be right, ok placed isn't furnished but you could at least have pictures of your kids up on the wall the house looks like a laboratory.
Usually horse nostrils like to show us packing her Costco food away, I would've thought a house like that they would have a big American style fridge, I smell 💩 somewhere.

• Haha
You lot could be right, ok placed isn't furnished but you could at least have pictures of your kids up on the wall the house looks like a laboratory.
Usually horse nostrils like to show us packing her Costco food away, I would've thought a house like that they would have a big American style fridge, I smell 💩 somewhere.
They could just be renting it. Yes it was recently sold online but maybe to an agent while they decide where they want to be. To buy nothing is very very odd. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a bed in the parents room and only they have one

I was wondering what kind of money is it that heze is getting from Nike. Surely their utube doesn’t pay for their mortgage?

Last edited:
  • Wow

What a sad world.

At this point it’ll be easier to get a real job no? They look like a family of grifters! Send the children to school, either they send the two youngest to daycare or the mom stays home with them and the dad gets a job or two. They can film their sad little content on the weekends because at this point making your kids lie daily to make money should be criminal, it looks really bad and the whole lot of them are terrible actors. I was suspicious when they took 7 kids to the shop to buy a tv,it just seems weird plus they kept mentioning the stores name so I knew they were up to no good .Having the older boy on the bed with a ball he was kicking outside was also disrespectful, these parents are just the worst I’ve ever seen on social media.

Just thinking outside the box here, I don’t think they had any money for the interior designer. I think they got to a certain point with her where she has designed all the rooms, brought samples etc for them to get basically a ‘free’ design so THEY can do it themself in the style Victoria designed, then probably turned round and said they don’t need her anymore. I think it was all to do with furnishing their house for cheaper, just used her in the process…
The whole designer aspect was ridiculous from the beginning, why do two people who don’t work need a designer to design their house with 7 children. They are not celebrities, they have no money and it seems like people are dropping them like flies. No one comes to their house not even friends for their kids. Walking around all day with a $4000 bag whilst your children have no beds is criminal and negligent. Where are children services, who’s advocating for these poor children?

Last edited:
  • Heart
At this point it’ll be easier to get a real job no? They look like a family of grifters! Send the children to school, either they send the two youngest to daycare or the mom stays home with them and the dad gets a job or two. They can film their sad little content on the weekends because at this point making your kids lie daily to make money should be criminal, it looks really bad and the whole lot of them are terrible actors. I was suspicious when they took 7 kids to the shop to buy a tv,it just seems weird plus they kept mentioning the stores name so I knew they were up to no good .Having the older boy on the bed with a ball he was kicking outside was also disrespectful, these parents are just the worst I’ve ever seen on social media.

The whole designer aspect was ridiculous from the beginning, why do two people who don’t work need a designer to design their house with 7 children. They are not celebrities, they have no money and it seems like people are dropping them like flies. No one comes to their house not even friends for their kids. Walking around all day with a $4000 bag whilst your children have no beds is criminal and negligent. Where are children services, who’s advocating for these poor children?
Best comment ever yes. I knew what they were doing when they mention all brand names. They are scrounges and as you said very bad at it. Heze on the bed I also thought how rude wirh the ball. They don’t tell him not to do it in fact they prob told him to do it so then the shop would gift the bed. They are disgraceful

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.