Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They missed their niche during COVID lockdowns.

They would have gained so many followers who were trying to figure out how to properly homeschool their children and keep them entertained at home.

But because they are lazy and don't actually homeschool their children, they let the opportunity pass them by.

It's the summer holidays. Drive your kids to the beach, go for a hike, camp outside your backyard... There are so many fun things to do with kids for content. Especially when the parents do not have actual jobs.
I said this ages ago. Such a wasted opportunity to grow their channel

Reactions: 3
DESPERATE FOR CONTENT, NO MATTER HOW LAME....

Another drive around in the car challenge.
They had no real plan as to what they were going to even do.

Imagine driving around in a car in this record breaking heat wave with 90-100 degree weather with 7 kids, including a 5 month old baby!
I really think since their Million dollar home has no central air conditioning, the CAR has become their go to place to stay cool.

Notice also, that when Tim was ready to leave the car, he took the keys and left Ella, Halle, and the Baby in the car with no way to turn on the air conditioning shows you how thoughtless he is.

Again, what are these children learning about the value of time. What life skills do these useless challenges teach these children?

Where was Halo
Halo was in the FRONT passenger seat of the van in a Baby Carrier, next to Ella.
Very dangerous. They were called out for it and even then one of their fans tried to justify it.

Here is the post:
>>"Wow...Ella & Tim, Its not safe to have the baby , in a rear facing baby carrier/car seat on the front seat of the car. Most cars/vans have an active passenger airbag installed in the front dashboard. If you had an accident, there is the risk of the air bag deploying, and crushing or trapping the baby."<<

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
DESPERATE FOR CONTENT, NO MATTER HOW LAME....

Another drive around in the car challenge.
They had no real plan as to what they were going to even do.

Imagine driving around in a car in this record breaking heat wave with 90-100 degree weather with 7 kids, including a 5 month old baby!
I really think since their Million dollar home has no central air conditioning, the CAR has become their go to place to stay cool.

Notice also, that when Tim was ready to leave the car, he took the keys and left Ella, Halle, and the Baby in the car with no way to turn on the air conditioning shows you how thoughtless he is.

Again, what are these children learning about the value of time. What life skills do these useless challenges teach these children?

Halo was in the FRONT passenger seat of the van in a Baby Carrier, next to Ella.
Very dangerous. They were called out for it and even then one of their fans tried to justify it.

Here is the post:
>>"Wow...Ella & Tim, Its not safe to have the baby , in a rear facing baby carrier/car seat on the front seat of the car. Most cars/vans have an active passenger airbag installed in the front dashboard. If you had an accident, there is the risk of the air bag deploying, and crushing or trapping the baby."<<
No surprise Tim quickly left the car with keys and didn't return with keys so his wife & young kids could have air conditioning or have the windows down. Also notice Ella didn't ask one of the kids as they were leaving the car to bring the key back to her because she knew controlling Tim. The whole thing seemed STAGED and good many people called Tim out for not getting his kids McDonald's too

Reactions: 5
She’s damaging their hair brushing it soo tough and not combing the ends first. Also why does Ella think she’s a pro and knows everything.

These people on the comments are actually deluded!! How can someone say hezes hair looos really healthy after conditioning it. If anything it made me realise how terribly dry and damaged hezes hair is
His curls are gone. She messed his hair up.

• Wow
I can’t work out whether that person that literally just comments every video to repent and turn to Jesus, is a Grimwade fan or not lol. Are they seeing what we see ?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t work out whether that person that literally just comments every video to repent and turn to Jesus, is a Grimwade fan or not lol. Are they seeing what we see ?
Their fans are honestly crazy and when you scroll through their comments on YouTube it’s just black women who are obsessed with the mixed raced kids and having a white husband. They will literally jump to the defence of Ella and Tim even when someone is stating facts and the truth to them , they will refuse to accept what’s being said and will continue to praise Ella and Tim it’s so weird.
Those grimwade kids are exploited and used online to fund their parents lifestyle and those kids are so unaware of this. They’ve no idea the money their parents are making off of them. I wouldn’t be surprised if Heze doesn’t even realise he gets paid for the Nike deal and his parents have kept that from him while clearly spending that money on themselves. Also I know this isn’t the kids fault but they have no personalities at all they’re very boring kids but that’s Ella and Tim’s fault for isolating them away from other children and not allowing each child to have their own personality and hobbies that they enjoy.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Their fans are honestly crazy and when you scroll through their comments on YouTube it’s just black women who are obsessed with the mixed raced kids and having a white husband. They will literally jump to the defence of Ella and Tim even when someone is stating facts and the truth to them , they will refuse to accept what’s being said and will continue to praise Ella and Tim it’s so weird.
Those grimwade kids are exploited and used online to fund their parents lifestyle and those kids are so unaware of this. They’ve no idea the money their parents are making off of them. I wouldn’t be surprised if Heze doesn’t even realise he gets paid for the Nike deal and his parents have kept that from him while clearly spending that money on themselves. Also I know this isn’t the kids fault but they have no personalities at all they’re very boring kids but that’s Ella and Tim’s fault for isolating them away from other children and not allowing each child to have their own personality and hobbies that they enjoy.
Surely not all of their subscribers are "just black women".... there are a mix of people who obviously support them and we cannot see everyone who comments.

Reactions: 8
These challenges are scripted.
Acted all fake.
Plus they are copying

Surely not all of their subscribers are "just black women".... there are a mix of people who obviously support them and we cannot see everyone who comments.
most dark skin black women who are obsessed with black hair, good hair.

mainly African-American Christians

Firstly I knew someone would come for me for mentioning race but in my defence I’m not the first one to point out the amount of older black women who are obsessed with the grimwades. Literally their comment sections on YouTube are filled with older black women obsessing over Tim and the kids so yes you can see these women and what they look in their pictures and many of them mention their race in the comments which I find odd but maybe it’s cause they’re hoping Ella wants to be their friend because of it I don’t know. I never once said all their fans are black cause that wouldn’t be true and secondly I’m not stupid I’m aware that people of all ages etc would be fans of them , I’ve no idea why as Tim and Ella are awful. My point I was making is that almost all the times it’s these older black women majority who are American that are the ones who are constantly praising the family and fighting with people in the comments if someone tries to point out the truth. I will not take back what I said in my post as I said nothing wrong and nothing offensive and I won’t let anyone try point out the comment I said about their race cause anyone who reads my post and previous posts others have said saying the same thing will know exactly what I meant.

Firstly I knew someone would come for me for mentioning race but in my defence I’m not the first one to point out the amount of older black women who are obsessed with the grimwades. Literally their comment sections on YouTube are filled with older black women obsessing over Tim and the kids so yes you can see these women and what they look in their pictures and many of them mention their race in the comments which I find odd but maybe it’s cause they’re hoping Ella wants to be their friend because of it I don’t know. I never once said all their fans are black cause that wouldn’t be true and secondly I’m not stupid I’m aware that people of all ages etc would be fans of them , I’ve no idea why as Tim and Ella are awful. My point I was making is that almost all the times it’s these older black women majority who are American that are the ones who are constantly praising the family and fighting with people in the comments if someone tries to point out the truth. I will not take back what I said in my post as I said nothing wrong and nothing offensive and I won’t let anyone try point out the comment I said about their race cause anyone who reads my post and previous posts others have said saying the same thing will know exactly what I meant.
I'm not discounting other comments nor expecting you to take back what you said; however, some of these comments are offensive and ignorant even if you don't agree.

Reactions: 7
So saying “dark skin black women’is ok with you? Not just black women but dark skinned black women, if you really think there’s nothing wrong with this statement then I feel sorry for you.

Reactions: 7
I'm not offended. It's true. The majority of their most gullible fans are color stuck black women. You can see it in the comments where they are always gushing over the kids 'golden' skin and pretty hair. They make comments about hoping one of the kids will have Tim's 'beautiful eyes'. Oh and how they go on and on about rue's golden curls.

They're weird. It's embarrassing honestly.

Tim doesn't do tit but they all gush about how great he is. If Tim was a black man I do not think they would be so willing to turn a blind eye to how lazy Tim is.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So saying “dark skin black women’is ok with you? Not just black women but dark skinned black women, if you really think there’s nothing wrong with this statement then I feel sorry for you.
I never once said ‘dark skin black women’ so if you’d like to apologise for saying something that I never said then I’ll happily forgive you and we will leave it there. I never said all their fans are of the same race or gender. All I said was that on the comment section of their YouTube video is majority older black women who are OBSESSED with Tim and the kids appearances etc and anyone who looks through their YouTube comment section can see that and that’s the point I’m making is that if you try speak the truth about this family , all these older black women mainly American women from what we see are the ones constantly jumping to this family’s defence and I find that crazy that they fetishise mixed kids so much that they’re blinded by how exploited the grimwade kids are. If it was all older white women commenting I would say the same thing and the only reason I brought up the race is because their YouTube and Instagram comments show that this is who a lot of their fans are and that is why their channel grew in the first place cause the grimwades put out this perfect image of a Christian family with mixed race kids and all these women in the comments obsess over it and you can clearly see that if you look through the comments.
Never once did I mention shades of skin or say anything racist and I will not allow anything I said be made out to be something it’s not cause at the end of the day I’ve said not wrong but facts and unfortunately those poor kids are having their lives exploited online while these women who are strangers to these kids obsess over them and their appearance and it’s very weird.
If it was just older women in general then fair enough I would of just said older women but in this case it is a lot of older women of one race mainly Christian Americans who seem to be obsessed with this family and that’s not me saying all older women of one race are obsessed with this family cause of course that isn’t the case but we still can’t deny the fact there are these women who are all in their comments defending them for things they don’t deserve to be defended over and I’m not the first person to post about this on here it’s been spoke about a few times actually and people have used the same words I have. Those women who are fetishising are very wrong for doing that in my opinion. I understand not everyone may agree with me and that’s ok but I’ve not lied and I’ve said exactly what’s right infront of us all in their comment sections all over social media but in no way is that me saying all women in the world of one race are doing that cause I would never say that!
I can’t control anyone else’s feelings but I didn’t mean any offence with what I said I just said what we all can see in their comments and if Ella and Tim actually cared about those kids they would not be comfortable with those women who are making those very weird comments. I never said the words you said I did and if you had read my post you would know.
We don’t have to agree on the point I’m making cause at this point it’ll be never ending but look through their social media and YouTube comments and you’ll see how creepy it is. You could argue I didn’t need to mention race at all and that’s fair enough but others on here have said the same things I have and I don’t think it’s fair to come just come for me.

Last edited:
I never once said ‘dark skin black women’ so if you’d like to apologise for saying something that I never said then I’ll happily forgive you and we will leave it there. I never said all their fans are of the same race or gender. All I said was that on the comment section of their YouTube video is majority older black women who are OBSESSED with Tim and the kids appearances etc and anyone who looks through their YouTube comment section can see that and that’s the point I’m making is that if you try speak the truth about this family , all these older black women mainly American women from what we see are the ones constantly jumping to this family’s defence and I find that crazy that they fetishise mixed kids so much that they’re blinded by how exploited the grimwade kids are. If it was all older white women commenting I would say the same thing and the only reason I brought up the race is because their YouTube and Instagram comments show that this is who a lot of their fans are and that is why their channel grew in the first place cause the grimwades put out this perfect image of a Christian family with mixed race kids and all these women in the comments obsess over it and you can clearly see that if you look through the comments.
Never once did I mention shades of skin or say anything racist and I will not allow anything I said be made out to be something it’s not cause at the end of the day I’ve said not wrong but facts and unfortunately those poor kids are having their lives exploited online while these women who are strangers to these kids obsess over them and their appearance and it’s very weird.
If it was just older women in general then fair enough I would of just said older women but in this case it is a lot of older women of one race mainly Christian Americans who seem to be obsessed with this family and that’s not me saying all older women of one race are obsessed with this family cause of course that isn’t the case but we still can’t deny the fact there are these women who are all in their comments defending them for things they don’t deserve to be defended over and I’m not the first person to post about this on here it’s been spoke about a few times actually and people have used the same words I have. Those women who are fetishising are very wrong for doing that in my opinion. I understand not everyone may agree with me and that’s ok but I’ve not lied and I’ve said exactly what’s right infront of us all in their comment sections all over social media but in no way is that me saying all women in the world of one race are doing that cause I would never say that!
I can’t control anyone else’s feelings but I didn’t mean any offence with what I said I just said what we all can see in their comments and if Ella and Tim actually cared about those kids they would not be comfortable with those women who are making those very weird comments. I never said the words you said I did and if you had read my post you would know.
We don’t have to agree on the point I’m making cause at this point it’ll be never ending but look through their social media and YouTube comments and you’ll see how creepy it is. You could argue I didn’t need to mention race at all and that’s fair enough but others on here have said the same things I have and I don’t think it’s fair to come just come for me.
i apologize to you! I thought you were the one that made the comment but just realized it wasn’t you. Listen I feel the same about people being obsessed with these kids because they are mixed, I’ve commented on it before but I took offense to the person describing the women not just as black Women but as dark skinned black women. I feel like the point could’ve been made without emphasizing the dark skinned part, again I’m sorry I said something to you when you weren’t even the one that said it.

Reactions: 9
Their IG likes on main Grime channel is shocking compared to other interracial families, their latest 'Nike' effort 718 likes...in 20 hours, previous likes are in their low thousands hardly taking internet by storm ....can't they take a hint? 🤔

Their IG likes on main Grime channel is shocking compared to other interracial families, their latest 'Nike' effort 718 likes...in 20 hours, previous likes are in their low thousands hardly taking internet by storm ....can't they take a hint? 🤔
They’re content has changed so much and people aren’t buying the BS any longer. It’s very boring and annoying. To drive through a McDonald’s and get nothing for your children but a bottle of water was the worse. Who the hell travels with children and have no snacks, food , drinks etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
i apologize to you! I thought you were the one that made the comment but just realized it wasn’t you. Listen I feel the same about people being obsessed with these kids because they are mixed, I’ve commented on it before but I took offense to the person describing the women not just as black Women but as dark skinned black women. I feel like the point could’ve been made without emphasizing the dark skinned part, again I’m sorry I said something to you when you weren’t even the one that said it.
Honestly don’t worry about it! At the end of the day this is a thread and everyone’s entitled to their opinion and if something upsets them or offends them I can’t tell anyone that it shouldn’t offend so if anything I personally said offended you I am sorry for that cause I wouldn’t like to think I made someone feel that way as that is never my intention.
I never meant for it to come across aggressive towards you it’s just I was quite irritated that my point wasn’t getting across how I wanted it to and I didn’t want to be made to sound like something I’m not. I genuinely am concerned for those kids even though they’re not mine but I just can’t understand how any parents can read fetishised comments of their kids on their videos and not be disturbed or get a wake up call that vlogging their kids lives is wrong.
It was a misunderstanding you meant to reply to someone else it’s an easy mistake to make so don’t worry about it. I do completely understand why you took offence to someone describing a shade of skin tone.
I was more worked up last night trying to defend myself. Last thing I want is to argue with someone on a thread especially when we’re all on here in agreement about how these kids are treated and I’ve liked and seen a lot of your posts and I know we’re in agreement about everything.

Reactions: 10
Maybe this might help. Hey Dim and Hella hope you see this.
Updated 14 Jul 2022
The Grimwade Family statistics:*
The Grimwade Family is a BritishYouTube channel that has a net worth of $82,000 dollars as of July 2022.

24.3k video views every day
37 new subscribers

Audience facts

The Grimwade Family's audience has been steadily shrinking from 26.7k daily viewers back in April to 24.3k nowadays. A decrease of about 9%

* Statsmash.com helps you track statistics about YouTube channels. For example, you'll get insights on:

Average number of daily viewers
Average number of daily subscribers
Net worth of YouTubers
Audience growth
Historical subscriber
Historical views
Statsmash tracks YouTube channel statistics daily so you can have the most up to date information.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.