Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Haze even still going to that school.? It seems like he’s home a lot more and you don’t hear them speaking about it any longer, I’m just confused what’s going on at this point.
What school? He doesn’t go to school that’s what I’m saying. I said he’s of secondary age and is at home all day

Reactions: 2
What school? He doesn’t go to school that’s what I’m saying. I said he’s of secondary age and is at home all day
I thought he was going to some football school a couple days a week away from home. He must not be going anymore. This was around the time he got the Nike contract.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can someone who homeschools their kids or was homeschooled please explain to me how Ella and Tim are getting away with not giving those kids an education? Does nobody come to the house anymore to check that your kids are up to date with their education and learning everything they should be learning or is that not a thing anymore and parents can do whatever they want and not teach their kids at all but there’s a way to make it look like they are? It confuses me do these kids not have to take GCSEs? Hosanna can’t even read or write properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Can someone who homeschools their kids or was homeschooled please explain to me how Ella and Tim are getting away with not giving those kids an education? Does nobody come to the house anymore to check that your kids are up to date with their education and learning everything they should be learning or is that not a thing anymore and parents can do whatever they want and not teach their kids at all but there’s a way to make it look like they are? It confuses me do these kids not have to take GCSEs? Hosanna can’t even read or write properly.
Spot on, she can't read or write but can dance to a song about premature ejaculation 😡 isn't this a safeguarding issue for all the girls ?🤔

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Spot on, she can't read or write but can dance to a song about premature ejaculation 😡 isn't this a safeguarding issue for all the girls ?🤔
Exactly how are they even comfortable with their kids dancing to songs like that and Hosanna and the other girls definitely sings along to those songs cause we’ve seen how the girls know all the tiktok songs so they’re happy with the girls knowing that yet can’t be bothered to educate them and teach them things they actually need to know. It’s sad what the world has come to that kids are being exploited like this for attention and money.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m confused too. Kids at school are always pressured for their attendance as they should be unless they are I’ll of course but these kids just live shockingly. I’d like to know too so no authorities check what is going on as I think if they did they would be horrified

• Sad
  • Wow
I wonder what hoe outfit she'll wear to the award show, no doubt Ali G will be there 'capturing the moment' 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
From the gov website. I guess if someone makes a complaint to the council they could enquire and then that’s how the school attendance order happens?
D2A3BC9C-FFA6-4272-98CB-8F79FC1C434C.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I’m confused too. Kids at school are always pressured for their attendance as they should be unless they are I’ll of course but these kids just live shockingly. I’d like to know too so no authorities check what is going on as I think if they did they would be horrified
Omg Ella and her award nomination. Are they taking the piss. Just because she has 7 kids doesn’t mean she’s a great mum. In fact to me she’s one of the worst mums I’ve seen. Is she deluded to think she’s good. Kids don’t have an education don’t go to school. Live in a cult like family told what to say and do. Eat standing up sleep on the floor. Left at in laws all the time as Ella is worried Tim will stray. Don’t buy kid presents just wait on free handouts. The parents are a negative energy making the girls think looks are everhing like Halle whom I think really does not have a nice character at all and in school would be given a hard time with her attitude on life. Do I have to go on. Yes Ella’s has 7 beautiful children but she does not parent them to experience life. She locks them up together all day evry day waiting on free handouts they can all do together no matter what it is. And as for the sexual dances they do to try and be some famous what the hell. I mean why has Reu got an Instagram account from age 3 or less. They are so desperate to use their kids how are they good parents
From the gov website. I guess if someone makes a complaint to the council they could enquire and then that’s how the school attendance order happens?View attachment 1436413
so no one checks they are actually have regular lessons daily? As we know they don’t and it would be impossible wirh 5 kids diff ages no equipment not even a table and chairs let alone school gear. How are they getting away with it

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Anyone have any idea of where their house is now? Because I would contact the council about them if the above info is correct

Reactions: 1
Anyone have any idea of where their house is now? Because I would contact the council about them if the above info is correct
Someone mentioned on tl before their house that was for sale and it’s the same one yes. Surrey. It’s quite easy to trace

Someone mentioned on tl before their house that was for sale and it’s the same one yes. Surrey. It’s quite easy to trace

Attachments

Last edited:
Also must say that house is not worth 1.2m in my opinion, they could of easily got something bigger with that price, unless the entire 2 buildings were sold for that price together ?

Reactions: 3
1.2 million with a titchy garden & attic rooms that in a few years girls won't be able to do their tik tok videos in cos of slanting ceilings

Took me five minutes to find a cheaper and better house in Surrey.

And it has 8 bedrooms, a yard and more rooms for other purposes.

I wonder what drew the parents to that house? Because it is brand new? The modernised interior?

They are so selfish and never think of what's best for their children.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.