Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they go to that gym a lot because it’s AC and from what they keep complaining about it’s so hot in the UK.
& too add use their electric, no doubt have showers there to save on water bills, bunch of freeloaders

Reactions: 8
& too add use their electric, no doubt have showers there to save on water bills, bunch of freeloaders
I agree. Ella said we’re just here to hang out we’re not swimming or playing tennis. So what else is it to do? Poor Halo just stays laying on the floor or strapped in the car seat. Shouldn’t she be making some kind of sounds, lol, moving around. Something isn’t right with this baby.

Reactions: 4
On what level of okness is the latest vlog? Do you know what, I'm actually glad Hosanna fell off the island, totally totally irresponsible.....I swear they do stupid challenges just for negative reactions 😠
when was this! is it still up i must have missed it

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Nah all them feet on the island ewww. Then again I’m not surprised they don’t have any chairs to sit on

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I know right! that fall could of ended very very badly 😳 but Tim was just laughing as she fell he didn’t show any panic didn’t even try run around to catch her even thought it would of been too late , he still could of shown some care. Hosanna clearly got a fright but was trying to act like she was fine and it wasn’t a big deal as her parents weren’t showing any concern so she probably knew she’d get no sympathy anyway poor kid. Who even thought it’s a good idea to put children on the island where they could easily slip and hurt themselves.
I haven’t seen this yet but it reminds me of the other week when Houston climbed some net at a park and she was at the top and Tim said high five. I was like wtf she’s two and ur telling her to let go with one hand. What a twit

I don’t think they are well off in fact they are quite the opposite but as they are so materialistic or try to be they will never admit it

I went to view an old vlog last night sbd there were over 1000 comments. Hardly any on the new ones as a comparison!

• Wow
I went to view an old vlog last night sbd there were over 1000 comments. Hardly any on the new ones as a comparison!
That’s what I noticed. They post the same things on all their social media post.

Today was by far the most stupidest thing they’ve done. Ella didn’t even know how to get hang man started. Smh

• Wow
Reactions: 3
On what level of okness is the latest vlog? Do you know what, I'm actually glad Hosanna fell off the island, totally totally irresponsible.....I swear they do stupid challenges just for negative reactions 😠
I think she was hurt pretty badly but tried playing it off, it looked to me like she hit her private area that’s why she ran to the back then came back saying she’s ok. They’re also not allowed to show emotions when they get hurt so they bottle everything up inside.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I haven’t seen this yet but it reminds me of the other week when Houston climbed some net at a park and she was at the top and Tim said high five. I was like wtf she’s two and ur telling her to let go with one hand. What a twit

I don’t think they are well off in fact they are quite the opposite but as they are so materialistic or try to be they will never admit it
Champagne lifestyle on lemonade money springs to mind, who are they trying to impress? that's what I don't get, if they were a bit more humble then maybe people wouldn't be so critical of them & celebrate in their success, instead it's showing off LV bags & belts, eating out at fancy restaurants, with the generic IG pose with head down 🤮 what a pair of losers

• Sick
Champagne lifestyle on lemonade money springs to mind, who are they trying to impress? that's what I don't get, if they were a bit more humble then maybe people wouldn't be so critical of them & celebrate in their success, instead it's showing off LV bags & belts, eating out at fancy restaurants, with the generic IG pose with head down 🤮 what a pair of losers
I really think they’re jealous of what Marvin and Rochelle have and the lifestyle they’ve managed to create for themselves

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I really think they’re jealous of what Marvin and Rochelle have and the lifestyle they’ve managed to create for themselves
I fully agree. I genuinely think they see themselves as A-listers because of who their related too. Nearly 5m in that house and still no chairs to eat meals, no beds for the girls etc. They are waiting for freebies n things being gifted because they see others folks getting it. She really does see herself at the same level as her cousin. I personally wouldnt say they are A-Listers but Ella obviously thinks coz their related then shes famous too. Her face makes me angry!

• Wow
I fully agree. I genuinely think they see themselves as A-listers because of who their related too. Nearly 5m in that house and still no chairs to eat meals, no beds for the girls etc. They are waiting for freebies n things being gifted because they see others folks getting it. She really does see herself at the same level as her cousin. I personally wouldnt say they are A-Listers but Ella obviously thinks coz their related then shes famous too. Her face makes me angry!
She’s a total idiot

• Wow
So they’re up doing some type of promotion for the next video and Harper is on the couch and Ella asked if she’s okay while rabble’s about nothing and tells her keep doing her schoolwork and working on her multiplication. WTH that child was not sitting there doing no math work less alone multiplication. Why lie?

• Wow
Why always say hi are you ok how are u. It’s so annoying. U all live together so why say hello loool

I also feel Hosanna has lost her beautiful innocent spark and has become self obsessed. I don’t know what’s made me think that but she’s not humble anymore the way she parades around looking at the camera

• Wow
Why always say hi are you ok how are u. It’s so annoying. U all live together so why say hello loool

I also feel Hosanna has lost her beautiful innocent spark and has become self obsessed. I don’t know what’s made me think that but she’s not humble anymore the way she parades around looking at the camera
Right, constantly asking family members "are you okay" is annoying especially when they must respond "yes" anyway. Yeah Hosanna acts too grown up but mostly because her parents have made her help raise her younger siblings/cook meals/cleaning (parents asking how many kids she wants - think she said "8 children") & dancing. She seems too involved in grown up conversations (while always trying to please her dad especially) and LESS involved with homeschool learning, which shows... they can do better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.