Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep saying it over and over. They're trying so hard to be like The Kabs...but the Kabs have real friends and family and they are genuinely a pleasant family and easy to watch. These idiots are horribly over acting with their fake enthusiasm.
I haven’t really watched the Kabs but the ones I have seen of Maliya are my favourite thing ever

Reactions: 6
She’s damaging their hair brushing it soo tough and not combing the ends first. Also why does Ella think she’s a pro and knows everything.

These people on the comments are actually deluded!! How can someone say hezes hair looos really healthy after conditioning it. If anything it made me realise how terribly dry and damaged hezes hair is

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m convinced that some of those comments are from ‘Paid’ followers. If their comment section is filled with nothing but praise, it gives off the impression that they are a popular and likeable family, to the average person whom the algorithm suggests the posts to. This then prompts the average person to think they are likeable, and therefore they start following them as if it’s a trend. I believe it’s the same for all their social media accounts.. That’s how all these families get popular almost over night. The secrets of social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m convinced that some of those comments are from ‘Paid’ followers. If their comment section is filled with nothing but praise, it gives off the impression that they are a popular and likeable family, to the average person whom the algorithm suggests the posts to. This then prompts the average person to think they are likeable, and therefore they start following them as if it’s a trend. I believe it’s the same for all their social media accounts.. That’s how all these families get popular almost over night. The secrets of social media.
I've been thinking this too. I haven't ever read a comment section so full of mindless praise before. It's wild and has to be fake. And it's sus how a lot of the comments pretty much say the same thing.

They have their regulars. Like that one really abrasive commenter who even attacks people who say nice things about the family if they misunderstood something and that other lady who likes to just comment how cute the kids are. I think some of the commenters are Tim or Ella themselves, mostly Ella since Tim is so lazy.

But yeah the majority are paid comments and I think it has something to do with the random scam messages they get that they don't bother to delete. Most YouTubers delete those because they're scams and don't want their subscribers falling for them. But if it's part of a deal to get free comments that explains that.

• Wow
Yep! The Tattlers are their only ‘Real’ commenters.. Hence why we are the only ones commenting REAL TRUTHS.. And it explains why the start doing all the things we call them out on, such as homeschooling, trips for the children and decent presents for them instead on £1 shop junk!

I've been thinking this too. I haven't ever read a comment section so full of mindless praise before. It's wild and has to be fake. And it's sus how a lot of the comments pretty much say the same thing.

They have their regulars. Like that one really abrasive commenter who even attacks people who say nice things about the family if they misunderstood something and that other lady who likes to just comment how cute the kids are. I think some of the commenters are Tim or Ella themselves, mostly Ella since Tim is so lazy.

But yeah the majority are paid comments and I think it has something to do with the random scam messages they get that they don't bother to delete. Most YouTubers delete those because they're scams and don't want their subscribers falling for them. But if it's part of a deal to get free comments that explains that.
I fully agree that Tim and Ella are behind those comments. They are so easy to work out. I’m still trying to get over how fake they were in the how I lost my baby weight so quick, the interview style video. It’s so laughable that you would go to such lengths for YouTube fame. And Ella with her fake posh, accent curving her hair behind her ears. Do me a favour and give up being fake it’s so obvious.
Tim smokes weed (nothing wrong with that) but he tries to hide it so well. Tim has probably been caught out either messaging another women or he was in some sort of emotional relationship and Ella found out. I believe this was when she was pregnant. Something about the video where she was pregnant trying on all those outfits. Something was off with the vibe. I believe Hez knew about it.
Now we see nothing but Tim constantly praising his wife, acting like they are in the honeymoon period and just overly showcasing his love for Ella. It’s weird because he has never been like this towards Ella. Even when they kiss there doesn’t seem to be any passion. I sense some sort of resentment from Ella towards Tim, but she masks it with her fake laugh and fake praise that she has the best husband. This is just my opinion on what I’ve seen from what they showcase to the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yep! The Tattlers are their only ‘Real’ commenters.. Hence why we are the only ones commenting REAL TRUTHS.. And it explains why the start doing all the things we call them out on, such as homeschooling, trips for the children and decent presents for them instead on £1 shop junk!

I fully agree that Tim and Ella are behind those comments. They are so easy to work out. I’m still trying to get over how fake they were in the how I lost my baby weight so quick, the interview style video. It’s so laughable that you would go to such lengths for YouTube fame. And Ella with her fake posh, accent curving her hair behind her ears. Do me a favour and give up being fake it’s so obvious.
Tim smokes weed (nothing wrong with that) but he tries to hide it so well. Tim has probably been caught out either messaging another women or he was in some sort of emotional relationship and Ella found out. I believe this was when she was pregnant. Something about the video where she was pregnant trying on all those outfits. Something was off with the vibe. I believe Hez knew about it.
Now we see nothing but Tim constantly praising his wife, acting like they are in the honeymoon period and just overly showcasing his love for Ella. It’s weird because he has never been like this towards Ella. Even when they kiss there doesn’t seem to be any passion. I sense some sort of resentment from Ella towards Tim, but she masks it with her fake laugh and fake praise that she has the best husband. This is just my opinion on what I’ve seen from what they showcase to the world.
Would explain why ella is so desperate to lose weight and dumped Halo so soon. Tim was probably getting really friendly with one of the moms or something on heze football team. Just something to do with when he would take heze to football no doubt. She trying to keep up with Tim.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Would explain why ella is so desperate to lose weight and dumped Halo so soon. Tim was probably getting really friendly with one of the moms or something on heze football team. Just something to do with when he would take heze to football no doubt. She trying to keep up with Tim.
Yeah, bet he had his eyes on the interior designer lady, she was very attractive & classy, horse nostrils could've learnt from her how to dress appropriately.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They’ve gone back to the gym or place they seem to go everyday. Tim has purchased an expensive tennis racket with matching bag. Ella was on a treadmill and after working out on an empty stomach was about to pass out. She’s also mentioned in her IG post something about starting to fast and was talking about her many hours she would go with food. What is the rush to lose weight and how far is she trying to go, and isn’t she still attempting to breastfeed Halo? Every week she’s on to something else. What else is funny to be she’ll rock Houston to sleep but Halo is always in the rocker. She’s constantly picking Houston up and packing her around but doesn’t do the same with Halo. Big difference made.

• Sick
I still think she did something drastic to lose the weight and I’m not talking about wearing a waist trainer every day. I also think the husband stepped out on her, the way she dresses and dumped that baby off to the side speak volumes.

• Wow
I still think she did something drastic to lose the weight and I’m not talking about wearing a waist trainer every day. I also think the husband stepped out on her, the way she dresses and dumped that baby off to the side speak volumes.
She mentioned today she’s drinking some type of shake and not will start fasting half the day. She staves herself also. She also passed out at the gym today saying she hasn’t had anything to eat. While he ass eats up everything she serves.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She mentioned today she’s drinking some type of shake and not will start fasting half the day. She staves herself also. She also passed out at the gym today saying she hasn’t had anything to eat. While he ass eats up everything she serves.
Bad example to her girls! Lately she dresses with her boobs hanging out,her clothes super tight and always talking about her starving herself in front of her kids. Kids pay attention to everything you do as parents and they’re are already so obsessed with clothes and hair. Honestly the parents are so annoying and I can’t stand either of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is so incredibly sad.

She should be focused on her newborn's health and bonding with her. Not her weight and looks.

Anyone with a brain can see that she is incredibly insecure. Meanwhile, her ugly husband thinks he looks like Brad Pitt in Fight Club. The delusion.

Now she is resorting to starving herself to lose weight! Less than six months after her baby was born! What kind of mother with a newborn baby fasts till 3 pm?

It is so hard to believe that Halo was born only 4 months ago.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I feel he either stopped giving her attention in some way and she noticed that so it really bothered her or she saw something in person maybe she could see he was finding another woman attractive or on his phone maybe him liking something or messages from other women made her worry or I don’t know but something definitely not only hurt her but has made her angry. The vibe between them has been off from the middle of her pregnancy to now something still isn’t right and it’s more how she is towards him rather than how he is towards her. Whatever it is is bothering only her cause she’s the one acting strange obsessed with losing weight and dressing very differently to keep his attention even when it’s something that not only doesn’t fit her body but also looks uncomfortable and isn’t something you would see a strong Christian believer wearing.
I don’t know if he would physically cheat on her not cause I think he’s a loyal angel who can do no wrong but only cause the amount of YouTube dads who get exposed for cheating is crazy and it damages the dads reputation and I don’t know if Tim would want to do anything that makes him look like a terrible husband cause his whole image is based on being the perfect Christian husband and father and getting praise for it BUT I do think Ella worries about him cheating and losing interest in her and maybe it’s cause she saw him say or do something that made her more insecure or her own insecurities have made her be this way.
As her husband he should not only be making sure she doesn’t ever worry about things like that but he also should love her body the way it is cause she’s had his kids but also she naturally has a bigger build and broad shoulders and she should embrace it. She’s allowed have times she doesn’t feel confident about how she looks cause we all have at least one moment in our lives we feel that way but she shouldn’t be stressing herself out over it. She just had a baby not too long ago her body needs time to heal and the baby weight might go away or it might not but no matter what she made the choice to keep having babies and there does come a point where your body doesn’t snap back as it may have before cause it’s been stretched with so many pregnancies.
I don’t like Ella or Tim but that video I mentioned when he said they want to always have perfect bodies for eachother to make their partner happy and not look unattractive , I feel that shows all he cares about is appearances so it’s no wonder she’s wanting to starve herself cause she probably notices a change in how he acts towards her when she gains weight and doesn’t have longer hair.
All these holidays and nights away at hotels I can see right through it all she’s desperate to fix some spark between them but the vibe is still off.

• Sad
  • Sick
She can starve herself as much as she wants & be a size 8 for all I care, but she'll still have the same lax attitude towards her kids emotional well being & pander to that stupid husband of hers 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 13
There is no homeschooling doing in at all. Heze is secondary school age it’s disgusting

The time when all kids are in lessons at school they are all together either at home doing tik tok dances or at their free gym swimming. How have child services not picked up on the fact there is no education taking place here. All different ages all together all day. It’s unbelievable

If Ella can get kids ready to follow Tim to the gym every day why can’t she get them ready to go to school. This is the strangest family on utube I’ve ever seen. How do they even get all their activities for free they don’t pay for anything. I can tell now they hinting for free gymnastics for Harper. I wouldn’t be surprised is they don’t even pay for their bills themselves but the in-laws help. They are like a pair of immature teenagers that use their kids for likes and money.

Last edited:
  • Angry
There is no homeschooling doing in at all. Heze is secondary school age it’s disgusting

The time when all kids are in lessons at school they are all together either at home doing tik tok dances or at their free gym swimming. How have child services not picked up on the fact there is no education taking place here. All different ages all together all day. It’s unbelievable

If Ella can get kids ready to follow Tim to the gym every day why can’t she get them ready to go to school. This is the strangest family on utube I’ve ever seen. How do they even get all their activities for free they don’t pay for anything. I can tell now they hinting for free gymnastics for Harper. I wouldn’t be surprised is they don’t even pay for their bills themselves but the in-laws help. They are like a pair of immature teenagers that use their kids for likes and money.
Is Haze even still going to that school.? It seems like he’s home a lot more and you don’t hear them speaking about it any longer, I’m just confused what’s going on at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Kids must be loving their life, wake up to go to the gym to play tennis, go swimming, then home....do tik tok videos, playing football, skieving off to Costco....getting freebie Nike clothes & trainers....can't read or write but living the dream.....😳

• Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.