Grimwade Family #5 How to marry a bum and use our mixed race kids as income

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me but where does Ella think she’s going half naked? A mother with 7 children and she’s out looking like a two dollar hoe. See through shirt, breast hanging out. Not a good look at all and who’s watching the kids? Drinks, Drinks, Drinks!!!
Still at it I see!

Can take a random tag along on holiday but not their own baby. Smh

Them kids act like they never seen food before lol

they need to cut hezes hair , it’s sooo dryyyy
Says a lot. The kids are not in danger of developing obesity so why are they so hungry (I believe once hungry enough to ask a stranger for food if I remember correctly...Rue...I think?)

That’s not a healthy marriage feeling rushed to get your figure back to keep your husband interested in you when in any healthy marriage or relationship a good partner would never make you feel insecure or like your body is not good enough cause you haven’t snapped back yet after giving birth. I’m telling you she is so insecure she needs his attention 24/7 and when she notices he isn’t paying her appearance as much attention that’s when she panics and is focused on losing weight and wearing revealing outfits to keep him interested and he’s also at fault for making her feel that pressure. I remember after she had Houston both her and Tim said in a video they both want to look physically attractive at all times for eachother and Ella spoke about her waist trainer and dieting and bare in my mind Houston was only a week old at most so worrying about looking good for your husband shouldn’t of even been the priority cause your husband should be making you feel beautiful and taking care of you letting you take it easy after just giving birth but of course Tim cares more about how his wife looks rather than her health. 2 years later he’s the same after she had Halo but this time it’s clearly even worse cause not only has Ella not bonded with Halo at all , she took that poor baby off milk way too soon cause she didn’t want to have to deal with the baby needing her cause she just wanted to be going out with Tim all the time drinking and shopping and caring more about her appearance than her kids. She’s human so she’s allowed be insecure of course but you’ve a new baby in your family you should be enjoying that not stressing yourself over your weight just to look a certain way to make your husband happy. No relationship or marriage is perfect cause at the end of the day it’s normal for people to go through a rough patch but there’s something still not right between them and like I said before it’s something that Ella is worried about and bothers her whereas he seems more carefree and I think it’s cause she’s always praising him and giving him attention so he never has to do anything to keep her interested but she does everything to keep him interested and keep up with the lifestyle he wants to be living which is having no responsibility and spending money. I’ll never understand why people like Ella and Tim are able to have all these kids they don’t even appreciate when there’s people out there who would give anything to even have one baby who would be loved for who they are and not used as a monkey maker.
That man will be the death of Ella. She's got one more baby left in her before she learns the hard way. She restricts her food intake to lose weight while he eats like a pig. She cooks all that food all the time for him and she can't even enjoy it. Are you kidding?...'looking good for eachother all of the time'...they're even more shallow than I thought. Men like Tim shouldn't get married because they don't seem to understand for better or worse involves women's bodies not just being broke.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I notice that all these kids in all the videos are like super hungry when they eat seems like this this is their first meal of the week. Like they can’t take food from the shelf or fridge when they want and that everything is served at foxed times.

Reactions: 8
You're right! Her brother name is Andre! The saxophone player. Yeah he seems like a pretty okay guy. Seems like he doesn't have much to do Tim.

Chris seemed to be just a random friends of Tim they brought on vacation with them. That's weird to me, is it just me?
They obviously took Chris (probably a family member) to help travel abroad with six kids because we all know Tim wasn't going to do crap, so Ella needed help (she's still changing Houston's diapers) which her lazy husband seems more willing to find assistance than help with his own kids. Tim just plays around and enjoys himself unbothered, doubt he paid Chris for helping his family while Tim only held the camera when he felt like it.

Reactions: 1
The house still not done up then? How busy is that interior designer? Are they still drinking from wine glasses and sleeping on quilts? I've only ever slept on the floor as a kid once and my mum made sure we had second hand everything even though we weren't rich. Don't care what anyone says, these parents do not care about their kids sleeping on the floor. How can you be so detached from reality that you actually enjoy yourself wining and dining and buying anything else other than temporary beds for kids?

Reactions: 12
Tim has started using baby Halo for clicks and likes. He can’t even grill a meal. He was so lost in that kitchen. Lol

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This guy is ridiculous, he cannot grill a thing, let alone cook a meal for his children. When will Ella wake up and realise that she and her kids are in serious danger.

Reactions: 4
Is Ella breastfeeding in the newest stories?!
She sure was and I’m confused. Are you breastfeeding or not. That poor baby.

She hasn’t done laundry in who knows how long, and she’s pissed Tim said something rude to her and they’re going back and forth about it. He’s the love of her life just went out the window. A hot mess the both of them.

Whatever he posted both of them have taken them down.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
She sure was and I’m confused. Are you breastfeeding or not. That poor baby.

She hasn’t done laundry in who knows how long, and she’s pissed Tim said something rude to her and they’re going back and forth about it. He’s the love of her life just went out the window. A hot mess the both of them.

Whatever he posted both of them have taken them down.
It’s him sat watching Ella on the floor sorting the literal mountain of washing! You have seven fricking kids give her a hand 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It’s him sat watching Ella on the floor sorting the literal mountain of washing! You have seven fricking kids give her a hand 🤦🏾‍♀️
Also on a recent vlog or IG story Ella mentioned what day of the week she takes their garbage bins to the street for pick up...she mows the lawn (Tim can't be bothered to help???) He gaslights her like crazy - so she keeps up the hard work. Ella handles deliveries at the house, goes to the grocery store, does their laundry, ironing ETC with help from the older girls - we've heard her and Tim say she handles all the "mundane house work" plus she always talks about work she has to do on her phone - Who is homeschooling their kids? What does Tim do besides film, edit, wear designer clothes, get his car detailed and preach to the kids and Ella? Give him some credit for getting family gigs for income but sure seems like Ella helps him on that too. His ego is off the charts especially for a man who insists on continuing to impregnate his wife year after year and brag about it --

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why does ella keep taking pictures where it looks like she's holding her breath? Lol. It does not look good. Looks like she's in pain and is clearly trying to hard.

Why does ella keep taking pictures where it looks like she's holding her breath? Lol. It does not look good. Looks like she's in pain and is clearly trying to hard.

Sucking in her stomach to make it look smaller.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Couldn't resist looking at what the fuss was about about old horse nostrils,...obvs breathing in & on her IG people called her out on it she's trying to deny it, really ??? Also comments calling her out exposing her cleavage, not very appropriate for a Christian lady is it !!

In the most recent vid Ella is plating up breakfast for her and Tim. They’re at a buffet can Tim not put his own food on the plate ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
'Most romantic holiday'...I bet the kids holiday was a chore then!? They can't handle the kids they already have but baby number 8 sounds good? Also whose gonna listen to these 2 rumbling on about being good at making children on a podcast🤣? They do love the sound of their own voices.
They defo had an argument on that day that they posted on insta like kids do nowadays. Phones at the ready to show out..so embarrassing. Who wants to bet Tim doesn't even know how to use washing machine?

In the most recent vid Ella is plating up breakfast for her and Tim. They’re at a buffet can Tim not put his own food on the plate ?
She's a servant not wife

• Sad
Reactions: 10
'Most romantic holiday'...I bet the kids holiday was a chore then!? They can't handle the kids they already have but baby number 8 sounds good? Also whose gonna listen to these 2 rumbling on about being good at making children on a podcast🤣? They do love the sound of their own voices.
They defo had an argument on that day that they posted on insta like kids do nowadays. Phones at the ready to show out..so embarrassing. Who wants to bet Tim doesn't even know how to use washing machine?

She's a servant not wife
It was the joke of the day. Halo doesn’t have much time left to be the baby. All this talk about baby number 8 she will be kicked out the way. He can’t even fix her a plate and let her sit down. He doesn’t have a problem just sitting on his ass. He said something to offend her and every time she tried to tell what he said he kept interrupting her and wouldn’t let her speak. I’m sure this goes on more often off camera.

• Angry
I can’t deal with all the fat bulging over them right as waist trainer/corset she wears. Just looks so uncomfortable

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.